Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

542 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Note that each need indicates some form of incompleteness. Ask yourself why do you need to share? And what do you need to share? Acceptance, Love, or something else? These are questions I ask myself constantly...

Of course, you are right. we are human and the source of our suffering is that we are fragmented, what we try in spirituality is to return to unity. but it is extremely difficult, since we are born we establish dependency relationships with others. How would you feel alone in the countryside without internet or reading for 3 months?

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Of course, you are right. we are human and the source of our suffering is that we are fragmented, what we try in spirituality is to return to unity. but it is extremely difficult, since we are born we establish dependency relationships with others. How would you feel alone in the countryside without internet or reading for 3 months?

Until I experience such conditions, I can't say anything, except that as a 45-year-old I perfectly remember the times without the Internet, as well as spending two months of holidays alone and it wasn't a tragedy and even quite pleasant :)
Nevertheless -
The unimaginable scale and power of this Love and Understanding are unsustainable in an unfit human body. I don't know how many such entities in "super bodies" are currently on this planet, but I assume few, if any. In this context, the declaration of absolute solipsism, whoever makes it, is untenable. As a human being on this planet, you are conditioned and limited to the nth power. No realization of ultimate reality - if there is such a thing - will change that.
And really - letting go, forgiving, and accepting what is - is the only way + a lot of laughter and ordinary everyday joy. For Truth Is - The Way and the Life. Amen:)

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Water by the River It's doing battle with the hydra in the colosseum. Every time you lop off a head, two grow back. When facing the ego, all you can do is duck and weave, until it exhausts itself.

The Hydra :)... Lovely written.

Probably I didn't write my musings and metaphors as clear as yours truly should have done. Sorry, my mistake: The Hydra in this case is represented by not-true-believers or not-yet-true-believers in certain conceptual worldview, namely Solipsism, being fought in the colloseum by a very convinced gladiator very fond of that worldview. Being busy chopping non-believers.

Yours truly is actually very happy to throw each and any conceptual worldview or theology in the fire in exchange for truly resting in nonceptual awareness/Rigpa-practice, and is waaay to lazy to fight a hydra. You know, keeps growing heads, and is also a sentient being. Or many?

Maybe telling our gladiator that it is still a conceptual worldview (and not nonceptual Rigpa) he is promoting and fighting the hydra of unbelivers with, but thats about all yours truly can be bothered with.

Not that anybody thinks that the author of these lines is so deluded engaged with evangelistic effort to play the main roll in the movie gladiator himself, we all know how that ends for most many of the main roles of the movie.... and that much sweat, blood and tears. No way, however much Maya may smile seductively at the author of these lines. Learned to cut her off a long time ago... but apparently, she still likes to tease. And that smile :x . But no way to ever start that liason again  ;)

And besides, I really do like the king! No negative irony of any kind in that statement, really not! He always delivered around the maximum intellectual finesse possible on pretty much any topic he handled so far, and thought them to the very cliff of that part of reality where concepts still work. And it takes quite some courage to roll that out into the public.

And the question if certain topics should have been thought to the very edge a very intelligent mind can push them... Or instead just concluding with certain topics/concepts alltogehter, well... In the opinion of yours truly still potential left, in the positive sense.

And the decission of which stuff to eat from this vast intellectual buffet having been created is (at least for the time being) up for the Karma of each and every perspective watching these truly marvelous pieces of intellectual work. 

All the best

Water by the River

PS:

@Sincerity

You are right: The stilistic usage of certain stylistic devices and metaphors (like the gladiator) was not ambiguity-free enough. I sincerly repent.

And to avoid getting a similiar recommendation in the future, potentially also concerning any kind of actual statement/thesis (and not just stylistic devices) of mine: I do the move of Meister Eckhart:

• I already right now revoke any heretic thesis and/or stylistic device that is (or will be) not considered to be beneficial for the general or canonical harmony of the realm, or the exhilaration of the realm and its governance.
  • and already right now agree to the final verdict given on that in the future by the tribunal and governance of the realm.

[Pope John XXII issued a bull (In agro dominico), 27 March 1329, in which a series of statements from Eckhart is characterized as heretical, another as suspected of heresy.[24] At the close, it is stated that Eckhart recanted before his death everything which he had falsely taught, by subjecting himself and his writing to the decision of the Apostolic See. It is possible that the Pope's unusual decision to issue the bull, despite the death of Eckhart (and the fact that Eckhart was not being personally condemned as a heretic), was due to the pope's fear of the growing problem of mystical heresy, and pressure from his ally Henry of Virneburg to bring the case to a definite conclusion.[25]]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meister_Eckhart

Lets agree on ItsALLgoodMan? Keeping it all on the lighter and self-humor/self-deprecation side? Would lighten up things a bit here, with all that seriousness going on sometimes... . All the best! :)

Anyway, I should have choosen some logo like

@Squeekytoy

You still around? :)

Mine sounds way too much like lecturing...

Edited by Water by the River

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

deconstructive ability

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajrakilaya

But just a little disclaimer: The Horrow-Show in the picture below is supposed to be actually enlightened. You know, to do its wrathful thing without racking up tons of baaad Karma, it is considered better to be enlightened before starting that kind of show.

800px-Vajrakilaya_(8557221604).jpg

Personally, I would recommend this here: That here is normally consider way safer & saner:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalokiteśvara

800px-FGSBM-Avalokitesvara.jpg

Selling Water by the River

29 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

But just a little disclaimer: The Horrow-Show in the picture below is supposed to be actually enlightened. You know, to do its wrathful thing without racking up tons of baaad Karma, it is considered better to be enlightened before starting that kind of show.

800px-Vajrakilaya_(8557221604).jpg

Holy shit... that looks like something straight out of a Felix Colgrave cartoon. ?

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Seriously, Imagine that you are a youtuber and you make videos with your ideas about spirituality and a lot watch them. imagine releasing the video of the solipsism.  

what is the purpose of that? because the video is something that has unbalanced many people, although it maybe could push some to the real awakening. but has it done it? 

Is Leo a crazy? Or he's a genius? Both? Id say you think he's more to crazy...but let's see, maybe he's a genius. A real one.  But maybe not! Maybe he's limited. mystery... for now

No, don't think so. He is a genius of sorts, who drove the car up the psychedelic path to as close to the mountain peak as possible, pushing many gas-loads of 5 MeO in the tank. Maybe at some point the engine got a little bit- uhhhh- busted, but no risk no fun. And he seems to be doing fine nowadays. Thank GOD!

He saw 95% plus of the Mountain Peak already. That consequently ended up first with the Solipsism-video, and later Infinity of Gods-video. Which is exactly how Infinity seen from separate self remains should look like: An Infinity of Gods. True, but partial, not the end of the story. And some confusions (separate self-elements still projected on Absolute Reality&trip) still well and alive. But nearly up K2, altitude-wise already pretty much in the death-zone, sorts off. Long enough up there, and the separate-self....

Then he also took a little detour to visit the Aliens, which in my humble opinion is just exploring more relative stuff, meandering a path of the mountain on the altitude of Infinity of Gods, or a little bit below. Its a bit sad that the camera didn't capture the pic of the Alien, would have been a lovely picture for the family album.

Then he confused the frequent Buddhist half-way-up-the-mountain Enlightenment (so common for example in Buddhism, but everywhere else also) with the full thing, where the half-way-up-the-mountain-scenic drive

• declares having realized/"seen" Emptiness or Nothingness and being aware of that as final Enlightenment (happens pretty much to everyone, see 3 Pillars of Zen for example, in which still a subtle separate self/transparent nondual witness with some individuality/lenses/separation still active),
    • confusing the being aware OF it with actually becoming that Nothingness as a Deep Identity - or all lenses/filters/identities/separate-self building blocks gone. So no more OF, and nothing that could even think/say OF. The full nondual empty impersonal "thing". The Illusion of the self-contraction dead, gone, finished. Thank God.
  • He intuited correctly the absolutely deep, complex, marvelous and ingenious divine illusion-show-mechanisms (ranging the whole height of the mountain, until its very top) of how "God"/most of Indras Net fools himself and every other sentient being still believing to be separate, and called the understanding of that God-Realization. True, but partial, as long as any separate self still lense/bias still lives and crawls in the Opening of Reality. Because that remaining separate-self-bug IS the Illusion.
  • And compared that to the shallow half-way-up-the-mountain-Enlightenment described above, or the Identity with the manifested mere apperance side of Infinite Consciousness (the halfway-up-the-mountain), with a subtle separate self still alive (see Szyper, Infinite Consiousness for that). These halfway-up-the-mountain-Enlightenment "enlightened" cases are of course still living in the dream, although a bit closer to the mountain summit.
  • and of course having an understanding of how it all can be full/total illusion, Indras Net perfectly fooling itself, is worth a lot compared to any lucid dream of a halfway-up-the-mountain-enlightenment. Because that understanding has a built in FURTHER! And not basking in the sun of the halfway-up-the-mountain resort.
  • What he doesn't yet see , but what I assume he begins to realize, is that once something like Basis Enlightenment (or Full Enlightenment, see link below) can happen,
    • where each and every arising (internal mindstream arising including I-thoughts/I-feeling/or any separate-self building block, AND any external arising (world, visual field) is clearly seen as arising in the Infinite always here Nothingness of Infinite Reality, ones true being,
    • that there is just nothing left that could not be considered as mirage/illusion/show. 
    • So the same "God"-Realization, but permanent and full, killing each and every separte self illusion bug. Or smacking it  immediately when a bug is left in the shadow, as soon as it crawls out again. And without transfering/projecting any remaining separate-self elements on Infinite Reality.
      • Yours truly admits that it is very difficult to see the gold in the spiritual field
        • (Full Enlightenment, or seeing that any possible arising, n+1, now or in future (including everything of oneself, making oneself fully Nothingness), is just an Illusion,
        • vs. the truckloads of proponents of the Halfway-Up-the-Mountain-Resort-"Enlightenment"-Dream. And that most Awakenings/Enlightenments in the Marketplace (though they are valid Awakenings) are not the final endpoint of the summit. But just the dream becoming more lucid, and its proponent are thinking its already at the peak of the mountain, standing on the little brother peak of the absolute peak, And Maya smilingly holding the shield pointing to that path, stating "Absolute Summit" and guiding the visitor cars to that beautiful resort. And smiling lovingly...

or:

We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all. -  Kalu Rinpoche

Now, there is realistic chance that he will see the sign of the path of the transcendence-path of added meditation (combined with psychedelics) and killing every single last separate-self-arisings-bug to get fully empty, and with that fully everything. The Real Deep Identity that we all share:

We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all. Kalu Rinpoche

The One without a second.

Sorry for the repetition.

He even wrote recently he has done three hours of meditation, and he refrains a bit from moderating the Spirituality-section of the forum. I previously wrote, the Solipsism-Gladiators are doing quite a show here, of which he has a hard time either approving or disapproving- understandably. Both options are not really good.

• The path forward: transcend the problem which can't be solved on its own level, step one level higher, and give the right perspective/context on each partial truth of the past, integrating them all into a coherent picture of larger and more encompassing truths, and live happily ever after.
  • And while one is at it, kudos to Ken Wilber for developing such a nice integral framework that provides space&room for all perspectives, (partial-)truths and experiences. No need to have a separate-self-bug arisings that says all wrong/evil, but enough space for the whole Net of Indra. Only One Truth is absolute, all others are either partial and true, or complete & false. And nobody is smart enough to be wrong all the time. Everything contains at least partial truths....

But hey, I am engaging of tabloid press interpreting of the behaviour of the royals, like in UK & Windsor Castle.... :) . But despite all of that, I try to stay on the lighter and benevolent side of it all... And I agree with Bazooka Jesus, the royals they have in UK are really boring compared to the happenings in our lovely realm: What kind of great and interesting rank and file, governance and royalty. Sorry, of course the other way round. Royalty, governance and rank and file. But honestly!

So that would be the 50ct from yours truly on this hell of a show. Maybe even the roalties can grant the lowly rank and file with there presence and maybe even a comment? If not, and still being busy sorting out the thing, that is of course also completely fine. Take your time. The gladiators at the moment fighting the battle in a way that not too many sentient beings with potential will get their Karma damanged, but are delivering and awesome show.

And, you know, yours truly got quite robust over the years in viewing every comment arising in "its" visual field as just more illusion-arising, so there is no hang-over from selling crap at the outside or something like that. ;):) ItsALLGOODMAN.

And in case the Royalty feels intruded by yours truly invading the privacy of the head of state, please issue an verdict, and yours truly will readily revoke, repent, remorse and so on... 

I wish him good luck on his path, and godspeed, from all my heart!

Water by the River

@Sincerity Hope the stylistic tone & content of the post is benevolent and respectful enough. Yours truly really tried! If doesn't find the approval of the guardians of the realm, please let me know.

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The experience I was talking about is, first, the subject/object duality disappears. I am not perceiving something, but it is reality happening. This reality first becomes a flat grey square, and then the void opens. the void expands without limit, there is no observer, there is a void that expands infinitely and there is absolutely nothing. only the consciousness of infinite emptiness. once you get out of there, it seems to you that you have realized the pure horror. limitless horror. without the slightest handle, without the slightest life. when it ends it leaves you with a feeling of death.

ok, that sounds good. If it freaks something out, one is on the right track.

Freak that separate-self-bug-arising out from under its hiding place, pull it into the light, smack it, and see if you still remain.

To get something as a tool from the cheesy side:

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” [[and if done correctly, no I but the real You, Empty Impersonal Infinite Reality]]

― Frank Herbert, Dune

And beyond all that kidding: Excellent. All the fear arisings happen within you. Like the Wizard of Oz. Get closer, and see what it is: Just fake illusion maskerading in the house of Eternal Reality. Protecting the Illusion. With best regards from Maya. But it can feel god damn real like death/Horror. So if one never felt awe and fear on ones path, maybe consider approaching the the Wizard of Oz more often. And not conceptual, but really. Death is death, even if just imagined.

But I know, its the scariest thing one can do. That is why it takes true heros, just like you! :)

And consider frying these fear arisings by considering doing something like Mahamudra. Frying the bugs slowly... until they now longer dare to appear, because they know they would get squatted immedeately. Even if the bug has written "fear of death" on its back.

On the other side, laughter sets in.

PS: Technical remarks:

• the grey was already a manifested form/property. Some kind of causal state, but not high causal.
  • Was there any feeling of time, or presence or awareness in that void that appeared later?
  • Cessation is a full blank, not even a memory. No time, no Awareness. Nothing(-ness). But seeing the structure of the whole Enchilada reassemble on the reboot. Thats why I wrote, there is a large spectrum leading up to High Causal, where Infinity has its roots(!) and starts sprawling on the way down. 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I find most difficult to let go of is the need for other people to understand you. the need to share is great, I guess that's why we're here.

If Maya smiles at you, all you can do is smile back -and never forget her true nature.

Then, she is very beautiful, and celebrating Reality. And one can actually have a working relationship, and not the usual cycle of She loves you, she loves you not.

Although you will be dead, but she will still be smiling - within True You.

Water by the River

45 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

@Sincerity Hope the stylistic tone & content of the post is benevolent and respectful enough. Yours truly really tried! If doesn't find the approval of the guardians of the realm, please let me know.

Instead of playing a smartass You could speak like a normal person. Your buddhist stories are fine, just make your posts easily understandable. 

We had a popular guy speaking in metaphors all the time once. You remind me of him.

6 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Instead of playing a smartass You could speak like a normal person. Your buddhist stories are fine, just make your posts easily understandable. 

We had a popular guy speaking in metaphors all the time once. You remind me of him.

You got to understand he needs to hold onto these things as they are what guide him. He has to imagine what Enlightenment is actually like because he hasn't reached it to see it for what it truly is. Last year when I was studying and contemplating I avoided those things (Leo warned that you could get corrupted by dogma and he was right) and luckily because I never read as many Spiritual Books as Leo I won't be corrupted by all that human spirituality bullshit.

Those of you who get to deep in those pictures and stories will get caught having mystical experiences of Avatars and the like. I guess you guys want the indirect path. Go for it, since you cannot accept your true nature. 

https://www.actualized.org/insights/actualized-quotes-034

What many of you don't realize....^^^^ Is if you keep sticking to human traditional Spirituality it blinds you from the truth. Because it is just a story. After a certain point you need to question every Spiritual Teacher and concept until you drill down to the bottom. Each avatar is supposed to express itself differently it is not supposed to be a copy. 

But if you pedestalize certain concepts and identities then you will be lost. For example many of you think humbleness is superior to arrogance, if you think this....then you are deluded LOL. It's something luckily I learned early. Reject...nothing because every single identity has a purpose. Don't even get me started on this fairy tale belief of transcending the ego. You cannot transcend it, the goal is to work with it consciously. You wake up to live from a conscious standpoint.

Your ego is your body, your belief systems, and your memories. As long as you live enlightened or not you will still have to work with these. You know how annoyed I was when I woke up permanently and I saw that nothing changed except I became aware permanently that everything was me? That I could feel everything? I was like....I KNEW ALL THAT STUFF WAS BULLSHIT!!! 

Human Spirituality is CON ARTISTRY they are selling something. Talking about oh it will end suffering, lol psychological but not physical. But do they tell you that? NO!!! It's why I know who is legit or not. If anyone comes on here and start spouting this trascending ego stuff I immediately know they are a fraud. You work with it, but the ego is the character. Spirituality makes the ego more flexible but you are still going to have to work with it. The dream carries on. Truthfully I love that this is the case. Full Awakening shouldn't be a cure all, it should be exactly what it is...a realization. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

not everyone should be in uniform, parading and looking straight ahead. A little difference is appreciated, even more so when it involves work and research, as is the case

5 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Instead of playing a smartass You could speak like a normal person.

Please excuse that you felt it necessary to title my play as "smartass" thing.

I just fear if I communicate with a bit less stylistic devices of the kind of the "light and not so serious"-side  (concerning certain conceptual religions, its gladiators and aficinonados) and a bit more "normal", there would be even more seriousness in all of it. At least if we define normal as that which is seen most often in cases after what happens when core opinions/values differ strongly. 

And hey, if I ever criticize somebody in an insulting way, let me know ;)

21 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

just make your posts easily understandable. 

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler. Okay, I admit, that quote is not from me. :)

8 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Yup. That is why I already revoke in advance:

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

I do the move of Meister Eckhart:

• I already right now revoke any heretic thesis and/or stylistic device that is (or will be) not considered to be beneficial for the general or canonical harmony of the realm, or the exhilaration of the realm and its governance.
  • and already right now agree to the final verdict given on that in the future by the tribunal and governance of the realm.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You got to understand he needs to hold onto these things as they are what guide him. He has to imagine what Enlightenment is actually like because he hasn't reached it to see it for what it truly is.

Yes. Every evening I pray to Avalokiteśvara for guidance:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalokiteśvara

800px-FGSBM-Avalokitesvara.jpg

No, really!

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death

When i said horror, i didn't mean fear.  there is no fear, simply reality is an empty abyss. When the ego returns, it feels horror, as if you had seen a person being tortured, it doesn't scare you, but it causes you horror. Another feeling of horror that has occurred many times with 5 meo is: I am trapped in eternity, alone, and with no possibility of escaping the fact of existing. this does not cause fear, but the horror is so strong that it seems that it could cause physical damage. regarding the cessation of which you speak, that is a temporary jump, as if you were injected with propofol. if there is no consciousness of the void, there is no void, there is non-existence, and non-existence does not exist. existence is absolute, it has no opposite. To give an example, if in the middle of an ocean of non-existence a second of existence arises, that second would be eternal, since its limits would be non-existence, which does not exist. would be unlimited, as is the case

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

But if you pedestalize certain concepts and identities then you will be lost

Exactly, that's why I never read spirituality nor watch videos. Direct experience is the only source. I have seen some leo out of obligation, since I am here, but every moment something tells me: toxic, turn that off. I only tolerate seeing them when I have already realized for myself what they are talking about, so the nuances can contribute a lot. but if what they talk about is far above my direct experience, like infinity gods, my sensation is of something toxic that I must forget immediately 

That's why I doubt about your approach that is: first, believe the absolute solipsism, then you will awake

Edited by Breakingthewall

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly, that's why I never read spirituality nor watch videos. Direct experience is the only source. I have seen some leo out of obligation, since I am here, but every moment something tells me: toxic, turn that off. I only tolerate seeing them when I have already realized for myself what they are talking about, so the nuances can contribute a lot. but if what they talk about is far above my direct experience, like infinity gods, my sensation is of something toxic that I must forget immediately 

That's why I doubt about your approach that is: first, believe the absolute solipsism, then you will awake

Whatever you feel is toxic...go towards. Believing something to be toxic is EGO. There is NO TOXIC. If you haven't fully awakened then that means resistance still is within you. So go towards everything you deem toxic till you can love that too. When your love reaches a certain amount of acceptance, that is what causes permanent awakening. Think of this dream as a love simulator. The more you can love the higher your awareness becomes. So you wanna hit that baseline? Love TOXICITY!! DROWN IN THAT SHIT!!!

Think about it....are you in any danger being exposed to information you deem toxic? No!!! But you are afraid it will corrupt you. How can it corrupt you....if you know what is true? This means you don't trust yourself on your ability to take in information and make sense of it. This stems from a lack of self-love.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 minutes ago, Juan said:

How much? 

Nobody needs Water being sold at the River, because everbody already has Buddha-Nature. 

But the price for realizing "that" is: Everything. Everything like in:

Every little last bug of the separte self needs to gets squashed/transcended.

And getting rid of these self-contractions is actually the most lovely "thing" there is. At least afterwards...

PS: Anybody can tell me if the stylistic device & link of this post is kosher?

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

Whatever you feel is toxic...go towards. Believing something to be toxic is EGO. There is NO TOXIC. If you haven't fully awakened then that means resistance still is within you. So go towards everything you deem toxic till you can love that too. When your love reaches a certain amount of acceptance, that is what causes permanent awakening. Think of this dream as a love simulator. The more you can love the higher your awareness becomes. So you wanna hit that baseline? Love TOXICITY!! DROWN IN THAT SHIT!!!

ok, from now on my spiritual practices will be methamphetamine marathons in the middle of an orgy with drug addicted prostitutes. When I learn to love that, I'll be enlightened? 

Seriously, you have to choose what is your path. 

@Razard86 ?

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

not everyone should be in uniform, parading and looking straight ahead. A little difference is appreciated

Of course. Unless that difference comes at the cost of comprehensibility.

But I acknowledge I could be more appreciative of different styles and perspectives. I'll make the effort to be that.

2 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Please excuse that you felt it necessary to title my play as "smartass" thing.

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

^ If this isn't being a smartass, I don't know what is. ;) I'm a guy in front of a computer reading this and thinking "god wtf is this dude on about..." and You're calling me some guardian of the realm.

7 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

I just fear if I communicate with a bit less stylistic devices of the kind of the "light and not so serious"-side  (concerning certain conceptual religions, its gladiators and aficinonados) and a bit more "normal", there would be even more seriousness in all of it. At least if we define normal as that which is seen most often in cases after what happens when core opinions/values differ strongly. 

Just don't be the guy that laughs at his own writings while most others have no idea what he's on about.