Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

542 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Maybe Holykael is the smartest critic of our Lord of the Realm (and of the little trip into Solipsism-country), and is having his way with Solipsism-gig? When he showed up, the Solipsism-Video-gig was just taking off... Just an intuition I had today... But who knows....

He and our gladiator (by the way, still thumbs up! you are doing great! No, the colloseum-show doesn't conclude yet. More Barbarians  Egos full of it are still joining the arena, so back into battle please!) are probably among the biggest causes of the lapse that Bazooka Jesus is experiencing with his genius-hilariously-funny-posts self-admitted s***-posting, so that he subsequently (and wise&reasonably) probably has to re-join the local chapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Omg, don't egg me on... ever since I've returned to this online madhouse and started (shit)posting again, I have felt like an alcoholic that has fallen off the wagon. I am not even kidding.

Time to re-join the local chapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous, I guess.

Yes it is. ;)

Yours truly, wondering in amazement at this Lila, created by her Majesty Maya, that can also come with the flavour of infinitely hilarious. Did I just hear her whisper "it never gets boring, darling, does it?". Seductive she is, before she died once more a sudden death by Trekchö.

Selling Water by the River

??? Great analysis of the situation. It is not easy to understand the mental drift to which all this leads. fascinating trying to understand it? btw i have the same problem as bazooka , i am an addicted.

@Water by the River It's doing battle with the hydra in the colosseum. Every time you lop off a head, two grow back. When facing the ego, all you can do is duck and weave, until it exhausts itself.

Gladiator is my favorite movie of all time, by the way. ??

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

10 hours ago, Holykael said:

The people who fight absolute solipsism do not exist. It's funny how god programmed them to try and claim they are real but once you know the truth it's impossible to be fooled again.

Absolute truth is not an experience.

Secondly, it is not an understanding and it happens through no mechanism.

Thirdly, it is not an answer to any question.

Enlightenment is not a knowing, it is a deep un-knowing.

The problem you're having is that you're conceiving enlightenment as some kind of additional belief or emotional state, which it is not. It's something totally alien that you have never thought was possible in a million years. It's not gonna be a "thing" that your ego is going to be able to grasp on to in the way you imagine.

You have to really think outside the box on this one.

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

17 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

One thing I have found helpful when observing the thoughts in your mind and bringing attention into the "inner body" is to imagine if you like two clear see-through clouds (one in your head and the other in your body) start by watching yourself literally as if there was a movie screen in front of you sitting at your desk and then by way of special effects you have these two clear clouds inside you constantly moving and changing form. It helps to remind me that I am not my mind and I can for brief intervals hold this realization of the observer watching the thinking mind. 

Yeah, We each have our technique. mine is: open yourself to the now. the now is. allow the now to be. allow yourself to be. release any grip. let yourself go. This moment is. Then, if it is the right moment, you will mix with the now and realize what this moment is. Bottomless.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Razard86 

i just saw this and it talks about being grateful for receiving and how it actually helps you

so good pro tips at 9.00

Edited by Hojo

3 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Who are AWAKE

Peter Ralston? Ken Wilber? Jed McKenna? Sadhguru? Yogananda? Tom Campbell? Ramana Maharshi? Adyashanti?

Give it a shot who you think is AWAKE based on his teachings.

Well in truth the absolute is always awake but it cannot experience it until one of its avatars are awakened. 

Each avatar will experience their awakening differently, for example some may gain spiritual powers/abilities. In fact I think every awakened person actually gains an ability for example some may gain an increased capacity for compassion, some may have ridiculous amounts of energy, some may have ridiculous amounts of deconstructive ability, some may gain an increased ability to communicate or relate to others.

When I talk about someone being awake I am talking about that person's ability to communicate Oneness. But what I have learned through my journey is each Teacher's contribution is not only beneficial but necessary. For example Mooji is really good at teaching how to operate from the day to day. Rupert Spira is good at helping people picture in their head certain Spiritual concepts. Leo is really good at directly simplifying the Spiritual Teachings and summarizing their essence. 

If you awaken your style and communication will be different but it will offer something in a way that other avatars do not. The purpose of the teachings is to completely destroy your individual story so you can actually enjoy it. So when I talk about someone not being awake, it's about their ability to effectively KILL you by removing ALL HOPE and MEANING AND PURPOSE from your perspective.

If I put you in a HORROR film and effectively convinced you it was real you would suffer immensely. The only way for me to save you would be to break you out of the film by destroying everything you hold dear psychologically so you can awaken to the fact that it is just a movie. To you I will appear as a DEVIL as I work to remove you of all MEANING AND PURPOSE because you don't realize that you can't enjoy something if you are holding onto it for dear life. LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

38 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Maybe Holykael is the smartest critic of our Lord of the Realm (and of the little trip into Solipsism-country), and is having his way with Solipsism-gig? When he showed up, the Solipsism-Video-gig was just taking off... Just an intuition I had today... But who knows

Seriously, Imagine that you are a youtuber and you make videos with your ideas about spirituality and a lot watch them. imagine releasing the video of the solipsism.  

what is the purpose of that? because the video is something that has unbalanced many people, although it maybe could push some to the real awakening. but has it done it? 

Is Leo a crazy? Or he's a genius? Both? Id say you think he's more to crazy...but let's see, maybe he's a genius. A real one.  But maybe not! Maybe he's limited. mystery... for now

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If I put you in a HORROR film and effectively convinced you it was real you would suffer immensely. The only way for me to save you would be to break you out of the film by destroying everything you hold dear psychologically so you can awaken to the fact that it is just a movie. To you I will appear as a DEVIL as I work to remove you of all MEANING AND PURPOSE because you don't realize that you can't enjoy something if you are holding onto it for dear life. LOL.

You are right, if we want to play this game seriously, total detachment is necessary. this is extremely difficult for almost all of us.

3 hours ago, Water by the River said:

what the void-state that you describe is I can't tell based just based on your description. It doesn't sound like a black-out like Cessation, doesn't have its effects,

The experience I was talking about is, first, the subject/object duality disappears. I am not perceiving something, but it is reality happening. This reality first becomes a flat grey square, and then the void opens. the void expands without limit, there is no observer, there is a void that expands infinitely and there is absolutely nothing. only the consciousness of infinite emptiness. once you get out of there, it seems to you that you have realized the pure horror. limitless horror. without the slightest handle, without the slightest life. when it ends it leaves you with a feeling of death.

Note this is what happens when someone with a psychological need to believe in Jesus forgoes Jesus and projects the same anthropomorphic "God in the sky" properties onto Eastern spiritual conceptions of reality.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are right, if we want to play this game seriously, total detachment is necessary. this is extremely difficult for almost all of us.

It's hard for everyone, the belief that awakening/enlightenment removes suffering is false. It gets rid of psychological suffering sure, but if you get leprosy you are going to feel it. You can create space though, through meditation which can reduce the pain.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Leo is enlightened but his health conditions makes him suffer.

Practicing seeing the Love in suffering is beautiful.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe here is the catch. To play this game not too seriously! Otherwise you create a big contradiction that is indeed, extremly difficult to cope with.

Wherever we take things too seriously, we automatically change their consistency to concrete. Truth does not require concrete frames or walls.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

It's hard for everyone, the belief that awakening/enlightenment removes suffering is false. It gets rid of psychological suffering sure, but if you get leprosy you are going to feel it. You can create space though, through meditation which can reduce the pain.

What I find most difficult to let go of is the need for other people to understand you. the need to share is great, I guess that's why we're here.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I find most difficult to let go of is the need for other people to understand you. the need to share is great, I guess that's why we're here.

Note that each need indicates some form of incompleteness. Ask yourself why do you need to share? And what do you need to share? Acceptance, Love, or something else? These are questions I ask myself constantly...

We will never be fully understood at this level by any human being. The truth is, we barely understand ourselves. Yet the moment you come into contact with God, whatever it is, suddenly and to the most profound depth of you, you know that you are understood, known, and loved beyond all imagining. All the crap you have generated is understood, instantly forgiven, and has absolutely no effect on love for you.