Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

542 posts in this topic

@Razard86 I’m contemplating Absolute Solipsism.

You should write a book talking about your direct experience.

Books, videos or whatever… 

Teach people to get there ??

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I learned the following: if you had a void experience, and in the next 10 minutes you did 5meo again at a higher dose, you would go through the cessation. then the door opened. the gate of infinity, that's it, the end of the illusion. This is not an experience, it is unthinkable and you recognize yourself without the slightest doubt: you. The reality.

Okey that sounds genuine. I would struggle to fit what you've sayed into any logic for now. But i'll take your word for it that it's true.

So what's beyond the cessation then?

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Okey that sounds genuine. I would struggle to fit what you've sayed into any logic for now. But i'll take your word for it that it's true.

So what's beyond the cessation then?

Beyond the cessation is the absolute, the whole existence. It seems incredible that something like this exists, since it is life, unleashed existence, everything is there. there is no concept "outside" since you encompass infinity. It becomes obvious that this is so, because where would it be if not everything? nothing can not be, the indisputable fact of non limits prevents non-existence. Non existence is a limitation.  there is your girlfriend, your dog, your father, the infinite multiverses, within which there are infinite multiverses, without limit. Everything mixed in the infinite formless. There is not limit. and everything is you. the absolute. you are the existence. your glory has no limits, it is not imaginable. kneel down and cry, humble yourself, scream for joy and freedom. because you have seen. The perfection of total existence without limitations. 

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Beyond the cessation is the absolute, the whole existence. It seems incredible that something like this exists, since it is life, unleashed existence, everything is there. there is no concept "outside" since you encompass infinity. It becomes obvious that this is so, because where would it be if not everything? nothing can not be, the indisputable fact of non limits prevents non-existence. Non existence is a limitation.  there is your girlfriend, your dog, your father, the infinite multiverses, within which there are infinite multiverses, without limit. Everything mixed in the infinite formless. There is not limit. and everything is you. the absolute. you are the existence. your glory has no limits, it is not imaginable. kneel down and cry, humble yourself, scream for joy and freedom. because you have seen. The perfection of total existence without limitations. 

You know frank yang is coming to my mind here. If my memory is correct he says, he experienced total infinity and glory on 5meo many times and then went deeper and experienced total cessation lol

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

For the topic of Salvijus and Breakingthewall: Causal States vs. states of void/formlessness and totality of manifestation (Whiteout,Infinity) at any time (low causal). Yours truly is a bit an "Integration aficionado" of different systems, just to get to the deep structures of the different paths up the mountain.

• Wilbers High Causal is the Abyss of Absolute Nothingness, Cessation, Nirvikalpa. The passing of that often enough opens the door for getting empty enough to maintain constant Nondual Realization in daily life. Or to directly intuit the essence of any manifestation, Nothingness, Infinite Reality.
  • Wilbers Low Causal: The Totality of manifestation (Whiteout,Infinity) at any time (low causal).

@Breakingthewall, what the void-state that you describe is I can't tell based just based on your description. It doesn't sound like a black-out like Cessation, doesn't have its effects, and doesn't fit the ladder described above. But the pool of causal states is wide... Descriptions of cessation one can find at Ingram, Thisdell and Frank Yang. Wilber also describes the Whiteout somewhere else, but I don't have that in my files/notes.

Here are some quotes and perspectives from Ken Wilbers system on the topic. Wilber normally provides a very good Ontology. Maybe you find that interesting. My personal perspective is on one of my last posts on causal states, which I don't want to repeat here.

Excerpt 1:

a1 Screenshot 2023-05-25 221412.jpg

And from Wilber - Sex,Ecology, Spirituality:

a2 Screenshot 2023-05-25 221747.jpg

And what is also very useful: Wilber, Waves, streams, states, and self: An outline of an integral psychology. And Wilber, Religion of the Future.

And what both of you probably will really like is Halaw, God is Nothingness, and Wolinsky, "The End of the Game - Deconstructing the Portals to the Absolute". On both books I have written something in this thread:

The High Causal States

• are always easy to spot in descriptions. Passing through these fully empty and impersonal states is in many systems the opening gate to entering the stages Nondual Realization, because states are known where the separate self and any form of Duality just is not.

The Nondual Realization/Full Enlightenment (NOT only the Unity with the Visual Field), but also the Impersonal Emptiness of the High Causal States integrated

• are also easy to spot in any description/system
    • We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all. Kalu Rinpoche

Anything from subtle states to low causal states can be quite a Jungle in systems/descriptions

• which is to be expected, because here the infinite manifestation begins. 
  • not only the dimensions/realties experienced can vary, but
  • the interpretation varies with the conceptual system the subject travels...
  • And: Hic sunt dracones Aliens

Maybe that is interesting & useful for you. Wilbers ontological system worked very well for me to orient myself in often very differing systems/descriptions.

• See for example Lex Hixon, Coming Home. The Experience of Enlightenment in Sacred Traditions.
  • The variety of the description of paths and states is vast, and the universal deep structures often hard to spot.

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

43 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Razard86 I’m contemplating Absolute Solipsism.

You should write a book talking about your direct experience.

Books, videos or whatever… 

Teach people to get there ??

Well that's the thing Leo did a good job already. I just took some of his poetry out if it and made it more direct using things like video games, pictures, cameras, etc. As God you literally put things in the dream to give you pointers to what is going on.

But the best way to understand everything is to really use the model given by the Ancient people when they say its a dream. Just go through all your inquiry with the knowledge that there is no difference between your night time dream and waking dream. 

I don't want to be a guru or teacher for the simple fact that majority of egos don't actually want to awaken. That's the secret of Spirituality. Majority of egos want to enter Spirituality and pursue Spiritual abilities, come up with seminars and clothing, music, dancing etc. They want to turn it into another form of entertainment. There will one day be a whole Spirituality Global Culture. Nothing wrong with that, but it will be the descendants of most egos that will awaken not them actually.

It is a bitter truth I have had to swallow, that majority of egos are going to waste your time. They are going to whine and complain for 10 years or more and will either quit, or become a false teacher leading more astray. To truly awaken you need to want the truth NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. You need to want to pursue it no matter what you have to do. The moment you start putting stipulations...you are proving that your love of truth is conditional, this means you have a price and can be BOUGHT. 

It's why I push honesty, unless you are honest in your pursuit somewhere you will get stuck, because you have erected some condition.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

And Wilbers description of the Causal Stages in One Taste:

Entering the High Causal:
Exactly how long I was Light, I cannot say. How long Form existed, I cannot say. How long I have been neither, I cannot
say. On the other side of Light, the Abyss. On the other side of Love, the Abyss. How long, I cannot say.

And then, the Abyss beyond all beyonds. Some would call it radical Freedom, infinite Release, ultimate Liberation, the great Redemption, boundless Being. I wouldn’t know, for there is no I to know, in any form, sacred or profane, and so there is only this radical Formlessness, which remains its own remark. It is not bliss, it is not God, it is not love. It is not holistic, it is not Goddess, it is not interwoven anything. It is not infinite, it is not eternal, it is not any conception or object or state whatsoever. I-I am not light, am not love, am not spirit, am not bliss. II am not bound, am not free, am not ignorant, am not liberated.

But this much can be said: where there is not this Emptiness, there is only suffering.

All this I remember, in the school of myself. All this I have seen, in the history of my own discovery. All this I sing of
now, to the audience of myself. All this I promise to others, who are the forms of my own slumbering. All this others will
also see, as they awaken from their otherness and return their slumbering selves to the Wakefulness that has always
existed, undiminished and untorn, in the heart of what they are.

Exactly how long I was Light, I cannot say. How long Form existed, I cannot say. How long I have been neither, I cannot say.

On the other side of Light, the Abyss. On the other side of Love, the Abyss. How long, I cannot say.

But I know I will empty even this Emptiness, and therefore create a Kosmos, and therefore incarnate as the world of Form, and enter with Wakefulness the children of my own Awareness. 

Exiting High Causal:

Around the sea of Emptiness, a faint edge of bliss.
From the sea of Emptiness, a flicker of compassion.
Subtle illuminations fill the space of awareness,
As radiant forms coalesce in consciousness.
A world is taking shape,
A universe is being born.
I-I breathe out the subtlest patterns,
Which crystallize into the densest forms,
With physical colors, things, objects, processes,
That rush upon awareness in the darkness of its night,
To arise as glorious sun, radiant reminder of its source,
And slumbering earth, abode of the offspring of Spirit.

So the bold markings are from me. Breakingthewall, in the descriptions of Frank Yang and Ingram, there is NO Awareness in Cessation. "The Universe just switches off, and reboots". And the "reboot" is interesting, because there all subtle forms come online, the separate-self building blocks, space, change and time, and so on. Like Nothingness, and then yada yada yada. Compare that to Wilber, see bold above.

And that is what makes this experience so valueable, because the Infinite Absolute Reality is exactly that: Beyond it all. And the High Causal does exactly that: Kills every last subtle filter/form.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

I'll let him clarify what he meant xD

I was just pointing to the absolute reality beyond the appearance of form and formless. You're right that the unmanifested is beyond imagination. The same is true for the void, or non-existence, or whatever name you choose for the negative polarity that counterbalances the cosmos within the dream.

This multitude of beings is created and destroyed again and again in the succeeding days and nights of Brahma. But beyond this formless state there is another, unmanifested reality, which is eternal and is not dissolved when the cosmos is destroyed.

Moksha also differentiates between the void/formless state and the Unmanifested Reality, what I and Andrew Halaw would call Nothingness. "But beyond this formless state there is another, unmanifested reality, which is eternal and is not dissolved when the cosmos is destroyed."

Edited by Water by the River

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

At this point the veil will drop and you will enter a non-dual state PERMANENTLY. 

Aw man… no 30-day money back guarantee?

6 hours ago, Vibes said:

God dammit Leo! When are you going to promote Razard to moderator????

At this point he should just hand him his forum email and password and call it a day.

In the words of our Lord and savior: Your hand IS God!

Edited by Yimpa

@Razard86 Well said! :D 

Thanks for the guidance...

I'll go until the END no matter what..

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

Every since my awakening I started a job and I work with 97 percent women. My car broke like a month ago and I need things I say to myself I need this thing and literally the same day I have women from work texting me if I need anything and they are going out of their way to get it for me. They are driving me to pick up car parts they are grocery shopping for me they are giving me free things. This has been going on since I started here everyone is going out of their way to do things for me i have never had people do things like this for me. Just ask God for things and then sit there and wait. My tire exploded and I had a woman text me that day that they will go buy my groceries for me and drive me around to look for a new car. I never ask people for things they offer me non stop

When bad things happen don't get upset say thank you God now I need some help to fix this help me god

When god touched my forehead he gave me a mantra to say everyday 

Everything I do is perfect

I am beautiful 

I am perfect 

Praise god

Exactly the secret is people PRETEND to be heartless and uncaring but as long as majority of their needs are met they actually will help you. Of course there are outliers, but people are actually nicer than they appear. It's why appearance is deceiving. Don't be prejudice and you just might discover that you are surrounded by kindness waiting to happen.

Now obviously as stated there are outliers, don't take this as an absolute....but truly people are very kind. My only problem is I don't like to receive, I like to give so I foolishly stop myself from being blessed. It's my own bias that I need to work on...

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Forget about solipsism. Just be yourself. When you conceptualizer something which you have no experience of… it ain’t the real dealio. Focus on living life, that’s what’s actual.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

29 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

You know frank yang is coming to my mind here. If my memory is correct he says, he experienced total infinity and glory on 5meo many times and then went deeper and experienced total cessation lol

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Frank yang , in a video i watched,  said that he had done 5 meo just one time and that yes, incredible, and he made some faces as if to emphasize it, but that was not true enlightenment blah blah. You have to do 5meo 10 times or more, plus 40 low doses, for it to work for you. you have to learn to open yourself to 5 meo.   Later, to open yourself to the now all time that you can.  I'm working on it

And the absolute is the absolute, it doesn't matter 5meo of anything. It's obvious, it can't be any other way

Edited by Breakingthewall

Why care if figments of consciousness get solipsism. They aren't real. Only one person has to understand absolute solipsism. And that's me. I already understand and accept that I'm all alone.

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Here's a queation, how would one describe the state where all imagination/creation/dreaming is over?

You assume a beginning and an end. 

20 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Why care if figments of consciousness get solipsism. They aren't real. Only one person has to understand absolute solipsism. And that's me. I already understand and accept that I'm all alone.

Seems that you are working seriously to become psychotic. Why don't you turn around that false masochistic path and try something positive? What is there inside your psyche that pushes you to the horror of madness? Dig deep and identify it. it is a pattern, something that life implanted in you when you were a child. deconstruct your psyche completely, understand the mystery. Understand yourself, face yourself. This madness is an avoidance mechanism

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Hojo said:

When god touched my forehead he gave me a mantra to say everyday 

Everything I do is perfect

I am beautiful 

I am perfect 

Praise god

:x

21 minutes ago, Holykael said:

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Seems that you are working seriously to become psychotic. Why don't you turn around that false masochistic path and try something positive? What is there inside your psyche that pushes you to the horror of madness? Dig deep and identify it. it is a pattern, something that life implanted in you when you were a child. deconstruct your psyche completely, understand the mystery. Understand yourself, face yourself. This madness is an avoidance mechanisms

Maybe Holykael is the smartest critic of our Lord of the Realm (and of the little trip into Solipsism-country), and is having his way with Solipsism-gig? When he showed up, the Solipsism-Video-gig was just taking off... Just an intuition I had today... But who knows....

He and our gladiator (by the way, still thumbs up! you are doing great! No, the colloseum-show doesn't conclude yet. More Barbarians  Egos full of it are still joining the arena, so back into battle please!) are probably among the biggest causes of the lapse that Bazooka Jesus is experiencing with his genius-hilariously-funny-posts self-admitted s***-posting, so that he subsequently (and wise&reasonably) probably has to re-join the local chapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Omg, don't egg me on... ever since I've returned to this online madhouse and started (shit)posting again, I have felt like an alcoholic that has fallen off the wagon. I am not even kidding.

Time to re-join the local chapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous, I guess.

Yes it is. ;)

Yours truly, wondering in amazement at this Lila, created by her Majesty Maya, that can also come with the flavour of infinitely hilarious. Did I just hear her whisper "it never gets boring, darling, does it?". Seductive she is, before she died once more a sudden death by Trekchö.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The unmanifest is imaginary, because right now, in this instant, the infinite is. this means that everything is manifest now, nothing can not be. not being is not a possibility, automatically, everything is. For something not to be, you must blind yourself to it, create an appearance of finitude. the finite is not real, it is apparent, therefore, everything that is not the infinite, which is not thinkable since it cannot be contrasted with anything, is an illusion

One thing I have found helpful when observing the thoughts in your mind and bringing attention into the "inner body" is to imagine if you like two clear see-through clouds (one in your head and the other in your body) start by watching yourself literally as if there was a movie screen in front of you sitting at your desk and then by way of special effects you have these two clear clouds inside you constantly moving and changing form. It helps to remind me that I am not my mind and I can for brief intervals hold this realization of the observer watching the thinking mind. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words.