Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

542 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Also i would lile to say that realizing "everything is my imagination" is not the highest realization. The highest awareness is when you can see that you're imagining the entire universe, aanndd you can go beyond all imagination by relinquishing it because the awareness has trancendenced all of The Mind. That's nirodha samapatti in brief.

Bam. 

Addios amigos, I'm out.

You literally didn't make any sense. If everything is imagination...then its total. The word everything= absolute. Everything means everything that could EVER BE INCLUDED. So this entire post...was full of shit.

You cannot transcend the word everything because it is ALL-INCLUSIVE. You see what I have to deal with? People don't even read what they type and contradict themselves and think they actually said something. Also he said transcend the mind.

See this bullshit? EVERYTHING IS MIND!!!! Notice what you just said, you claim the highest realization is imagining the entire universe....what do you think is imagining that universe? THE MIND. 

ALL IS FREAKING MIND!!! You egos do this crap on purpose!!! You create complexity, and contradiction so you can be confused and explore!!! You don't want the simple truth because its boring!!! LOL!! I'm done....I have done by duty I am not going to allow you egos to keep creating complexity.

You wanna be deluded and pretend you are right....GO AHEAD!! But the truth is simple, and obvious!!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

.I have done my duty

Bye

You cannot love what you need.

30 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

This hurts. Why would the absence of all imagination, aka, the void, be imaginary.... it literally means the opposite of imagination... gosh....

Here's a queation, how would one describe the state where all imagination/creation/dreaming is over? The answer i would propose: nirodha samapatti, or void in english.

He's correct. The cosmos (creation) and the void (potential) are extreme dualities of the dream. One can't appear to exist without the other not appearing to exist.

The unmanifested is beyond existence and non-existence, it is unveiled absolute, and it is pure reality.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If I have to trick you into a higher awareness I've done my job lol.

Reminds me of Adyashanti who said "if I manage to annoy people into awakening, I've done my job"... sounds to me like you guys are on the same page.

@Moksha

17 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The unmanifested is beyond existence and non-existence, it is unveiled absolute, and it is pure reality.

The way i interpreted what breakingthewall sayed is that the unmanifest is imaginary. 

And i would propose that that the unmanifest cannot be imaginary. Only the manifest can be imaginary. I don't see any flaw in this logic.

And the end of all imagination would naturally result in void/nothingness/cessation/nirodha samapatti. Still don't see any flaw in logic.

Edited by Salvijus

Our monarch has a little problem in the person of a certain veeeery convinced actor. He can neither end the gig, nor confirm it.

But hey, yours truly didn't publish the Solipsism nor the Infinity of Gods video. The ghosts that were called... Karma is really a .......

Actually, the longer that goes on, and the more exquisit it gets, the cooler the comments from Bazooka Jesus become.

So thumbs up for both our gladiator and our lord of the realm.

Long live the king, and may every being in his domain realize its true Nature.

Sit back, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the show!

Yours truly :)

Selling Water by the River

PS: didnt Moksha say each being here has its purpose?

Edited by Water by the River

19 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Look none of these questions matter, you are not bound by any appearance. Therefore if you REALLY want me to hammer this home. You are nothing which can only know itself through appearance. What you are discussing right now is more appearance. Appearance and the explanation of it is just stories.

Let's end all stories right now.

You are nothing, which does not need to appear ever again. Even the void is an appearance and you do not even need that. You can disappear forever, and when you so desire....reappear and dream up all possibilities and do it all over again. Or NOT. 

Interesting how logic is presented as being the answer to everything, but when challenged it wilts. Inevitably, it paints itself into a conceptual corner, from which it can only whimper "none of these questions matter".

You're incorrect that the absolute can only know itself through appearance. Awareness is aware. If you don't believe me, ask your Leo god.

Not only is the absolute nothing, it is everything, and beyond nothing and everything. In this beyond, which is intransient reality, there is no true appearing or disappearing, only the imagination of such.

You still haven't answered my question about the absolute imagining itself within multiple apparent forms. Realizing this answer will save you from absolute solipsism.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

The biggest reason you egos won't awaken is you are afraid to be nothing. Your biggest fear is to not appear. You call this death.

But nothing doesn't need to appear. Nothing doesn't need story. Nothing doesn't need other. Nothing is total and complete because it can infinitely appear as anything. Nothing in its wisdom makes all appearances impermanent so it can eventually face the truth of what it is.

But this is every ego's greatest fear and this was by design. How big is your love? Can you surrender all of your limited love and love nothing?

Nothing is infinite and forever, whereas appearance is a limitation. Can you let go of your love for limitation and accept nothing? LOL sounds funny.

Let go of all you hold dear for NOTHING!!!! Can you do it? HAHHAHAHAH

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Noooo... ?

This hurts. Why would the absence of all imagination, aka, the void, be imaginary.... it literally means the opposite of imagination... gosh....

Here's a queation, how would one describe the state where all imagination/creation/dreaming is over? The answer i would propose: nirodha samapatti, or void in english.

the nature of the dream is limitation. reality is the absence of limits, nothing more. the absence of limits automatically translates into infinite existence. the absolute arises spontaneously from the fact that nothing can prevent it from existing. the absolute is everything, it is infinite, unimaginable. This is the reality. then, you are the infinite, and being the infinite is not properly an experience, it is being absolute. how do you create experience? blinding you to all aspects of infinity except the experience you want to be. You are like a donkey that puts on blinders to only look ahead and not get distracted. so what is the void? it is what is left when you put on blinders and eliminate absolutely everything except void. because a void is "something". It's the perception of void. if it were nothing, there would be no experience, and therefore it would not exist. that's why the void is imaginary

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Moksha

The way i interpeeted what breakingthewall sayed is that the unmanifest is imaginary. 

And i would propose that that the unmanifest cannot be imaginary. Only the manifest can be imaginary. I don't see any flaw in this logic. And the end of all imagination would naturally result in void. Still don't see any flaw in logic.

I'll let him clarify what he meant xD

I was just pointing to the absolute reality beyond the appearance of form and formless. You're right that the unmanifested is beyond imagination. The same is true for the void, or non-existence, or whatever name you choose for the negative polarity that counterbalances the cosmos within the dream.

This multitude of beings is created and destroyed again and again in the succeeding days and nights of Brahma. But beyond this formless state there is another, unmanifested reality, which is eternal and is not dissolved when the cosmos is destroyed.

51 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Sigh....there yall egos go again...yall literally can't help it. It's like your a auto generating story machine. Everything is, and isn't. Once I say that your ego jumps for joy!!! YAYYYY I can be confused again and explore!!!!!

The truth is....you are both is and is not....so nothing to explore. Because the is and is not is an appearance...what you are...ALWAYS IS!!!! So the is, and is not duality collapses because...you are not bound by any appearance.

This is why Infinity of Gods....is just an appearance and it too collapses.

No matter what you all say...you ARE NOT APPEARANCE!!! You are NOTHING. As a result...when you don't appear...it doesn't matter. Because you were never an appearance to begin with!!!

But without appearing....you cannot KNOW YOURSELF. This is why all appearance is a construction, and is a SELF.

You don't have to appear ever again..

No, you are the absolute, and the absolute is everything. It's obvious when you erase the barriers. The appearance is not a construction, its a limitation. Nothing could be constructed if it didn't exist previously. 

Every since my awakening I started a job and I work with 97 percent women. My car broke like a month ago and I need things I say to myself I need this thing and literally the same day I have women from work texting me if I need anything and they are going out of their way to get it for me. They are driving me to pick up car parts they are grocery shopping for me they are giving me free things. This has been going on since I started here everyone is going out of their way to do things for me i have never had people do things like this for me. Just ask God for things and then sit there and wait. My tire exploded and I had a woman text me that day that they will go buy my groceries for me and drive me around to look for a new car. I never ask people for things they offer me non stop

When bad things happen don't get upset say thank you God now I need some help to fix this help me god

When god touched my forehead he gave me a mantra to say everyday 

Everything I do is perfect

I am beautiful 

I am perfect 

Praise god

Edited by Hojo

24 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

The way i interpreted what breakingthewall sayed is that the unmanifest is imaginary. 

And i would propose that that the unmanifest cannot be imaginary

The unmanifest is imaginary, because right now, in this instant, the infinite is. this means that everything is manifest now, nothing can not be. not being is not a possibility, automatically, everything is. For something not to be, you must blind yourself to it, create an appearance of finitude. the finite is not real, it is apparent, therefore, everything that is not the infinite, which is not thinkable since it cannot be contrasted with anything, is an illusion

9 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I'll let him clarify what he meant xD

I was just pointing to the absolute reality beyond the appearance of form and formless. You're right that the unmanifested is beyond imagination. The same is true for the void, or non-existence, or whatever name you choose for the negative polarity that counterbalances the cosmos within the dream.

This multitude of beings is created and destroyed again and again in the succeeding days and nights of Brahma. But beyond this formless state there is another, unmanifested reality, which is eternal and is not dissolved when the cosmos is destroyed.

Yup. The One without a second.

Selling Water by the River

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

For something not to be, you must blind yourself to it

There's another way of looking that i would propose. "For something not to be, you just have to stop creating it, because everything is your imagination anyways" and if one stops imagining all reality, the void/nothingness is the only option left imo.

Edited by Salvijus

24 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Actually, the longer that goes on, and the more exquisit it gets, the cooler the comments from Bazooka Jesus become.

Omg, don't egg me on... ever since I've returned to this online madhouse and started (shit)posting again, I have felt like an alcoholic that has fallen off the wagon. I am not even kidding.

Time to re-join the local chapter of Spiritualoholics Anonymous, I guess.

33 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Karma is really a .......

Yes it is. ;)

16 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

There's another way of looking that i would propose. "For something not to be, you just have to stop creating it, because everything is your imagination anyways" and if one stops imagining all reality, the void/nothingness is the only option left imo.

you cannot create anything, you can only draw pictures in infinity, everything already exists infinitely. the only creation is the creation of forms. you are a painter, you create based on what already exists. God is not the creator of reality, it is the reality. And maybe it isn't that, maybe god is imaginary, is a creation in the infinity, I'm not sure about that, but I would distinguish between absolute infinity, which is the ultimate reality, and absolute infinity with the will and intelligence to create experience, which is secondary to pure infinity.

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you cannot create anything, you can only draw pictures in infinity, everything already exists infinitely. the only creation is the creation of forms. you are a painter, you create based on what already exists. God is not the creator of reality, it is the reality. And maybe it isn't that, maybe god is imaginary, is a creation in the infinity, but I'm not sure about that

Okey, even if we go by your model that we create pictures in infinity. Still. What would be left if you stopped creating pictures if not an empty timeless bottomless nothingness? 

And my argument that Nothingness cannot be imagined or draw in pictrues or painted is still valid imo. So it's fair to call it a total opposite of imagination as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Salvijus

50 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

so what is the void? it is what is left when you put on blinders and eliminate absolutely everything except void

Mmm. The explanation given in buddhism is quite different actually. They say, what we experience is just our mind, our mind creates all experience. They say when awareness becomes absolutely sharp and is able to see how the mind is creating entire experience down to its subtles levels, awareness begins to dissolve the things that cause experience to arise (sankharas) and that leads to cessation.

In other words, cessation is not a state where you block yourself from all experience by putting blinders on a donkey. It's a state of awareness that can see through the mechanics of how experience is created by the mind and relinguishes it. It implies total trancendence of the mind.

Edited by Salvijus

19 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

In other words, cessation is not a state where you block yourself from all experience by putting blinders on a donkey. It's a state of awareness that can see through the mechanics of how experience is created by the mind and relinguishes it. It implies total trancendence of the mind.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

And i would propose that that the unmanifest cannot be imaginary

I have experienced total cessation many times, far too many as it is horrible for me. cessation is absolute emptiness, there is nothing, there is no self, there is only awareness of nothing without limits. the first 10 times I did 5meo was that. I did it several times in the same day many times to understand, and I understood it. cessation is an experience, the same as having a coffee in a bar. qualitatively it makes no difference. I learned the following: if you had a void experience, and in the next 10 minutes you did 5meo again at a higher dose, you would go through the cessation. then the door opened. the gate of infinity, that's it, the end of the illusion. This is not exactly an experience, it is unthinkable and you recognize yourself without the slightest doubt: you. The reality.