Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

542 posts in this topic

It's just a funny way of putting it... 'Absolute Solipsism'... Sounds kinda lame lol. But also, it's misleading and potentially dangerous for seekers, as most spiritual pointers and guidelines - turns out.

It's all work of 'the ego' - very much so. That's why it can fuck you up badly. 

State called Absurdistan, or Nonsense Islands Archipelago are places where collective can create zylions of pages devoted to evaluation of truth. What is more or less true. And very good indeed! Very entertaining?. With zero consequences whatsoever?.

13 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

It's just a funny way of putting it... 'Absolute Solipsism'... Sounds kinda lame lol. But also, it's misleading and potentially dangerous for seekers, as most spiritual pointers and guidelines - turns out.

It's all work of 'the ego' - very much so. That's why it can fuck you up badly. 

More bullshit.

A quick google search says the term solipsism = the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.

The term ABSOLUTE SELF is pointing to the ABSOLUTE ONE. If can only be confused if you think the self is the human. It clearly isn't pointing to that because of the term ABSOLUTE. Also your comment  is a fear based expression, and all spiritual teachings because they are relative are inherently paradoxical and thus ALL will invariable cause confusion THUS your complaint...is invalid because it is true with all the relative teachings.

You only complain....because you are too attached to your human identity. Of course egos don't like this, it leads to total/absolute annihilation if correctly understood.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

@Razard86

I don't understand this craze like the blind opposition to Solipsism, what does this change concretely?

Incidentally, it is an idea that is simply impossible to refute or prove.
I'm going to watch leo's video, but hey. :ph34r:

It can definitely be proven actually. All you need to do is enter the VOID. When you enter the VOID you will discover...there is only you.

Then when you quote on quote come back all you have to do is realize....what you call your life is THE VOID. If everything is the VOID and when you visited it....only YOU were there...then that means...THERE IS ONLY YOU.

You are a screen of awareness floating in an empty VOID. The VOID extends in all directions forever. It is not bound by time or space, and this void can appear as anything!! This void is NOTHING that can appear as something. It is a MIND. Once you have had this experience all you have to do is accept that it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. 

That's it!!! It's not rocket science. All the teachings point to this. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 my dear friend, your passion about solipsism tells more about it than the best definition. True passion is very underestimated nowdays. I have one as well?

@Razard86 I hear you, no need to yell in my face xD

Also, did you just say 'google it' ?? xD

Dude, chill down, I know it might seem as if you've discovered fire, but it's just a phase. You'll grow out of it. 

Absolute solipsism... xD more like absolute belief... or absolute delusion lol.

4 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Razard86 my dear friend, your passion about solipsism tells more about it than the best definition. True passion is very underestimated nowdays. I have one as well?

Yeah my passion is egoic, because all passion is egoic but what I came to realize is the function of the ego is self-exploration. So as long as you are not deluded by your ego then you are fine because the purpose of awakening is to be aware of your delusion/ego so you can enjoy it. God does not want to be walking around absolutely calm all the got damn time if God wanted that God would have designed itself to be that way.

God wants FULL EXPRESSION, without a filter. The only reason humans suffer is because they keep creating filters because they suffer from self-bias. They say Men crying is bad, Women crying good. They say certain clothes are good, but certain clothes are bad. Etc. Etc. These are just filters of expression and preference which gives rise to conflict, discrimination, and all the other things we constantly complain about.

The truth is I love everyone here, in fact my biggest blindspot that I am currently working with is being able to accept delusion. I don't mind delusion, but I hate when deluded people spread their delusion as truth. This is why I push people to be as honest as possible. BE NAKED WITH YOURSELF. 

For example if you think you are a loser, tell yourself that. Then analyze why you think you are a loser. Realize you only think that because somebody told you what a loser is and you accepted their definition of what a loser is. Anyway...you know where I am going with this....don't wanna repeat myself.

But I love you all even those that hate me!!! What you don't realize is I am this aggressive with my own thoughts....because your ego is a sneaky motherfucker that will spew self-serving bullshit to make you the good guy and everyone else the bad guy. 

@Razard86 man, listen to me. you are a firm candidate for awakening, you have it all. But brother, your ego is a fucking joke. So, there is something like 5meo, does that ring a bell? but you don't need it because you smoke a joint and that's it. ??????????????. Have you seen that Tom Cruise movie where he has to jump off the top of a building to awake? That's the joint you have to smoke. absolute freedom awaits you friend. I am the voice of the absolute that speaks to you, and tells you: it's enough to play, now let's get serious. with everything.

Edited by Breakingthewall

42 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Very entertaining?. With zero consequences whatsoever?.

Oh, loosing yourself in this absurd nondualist crapshow can have horrendous consequences for your sanity. But it sure is funy as hell.

@Razard86

Much of what you've realized, regarding the absolute being all, is true. Still, are you open to the possibility that your current level of realization can deepen? Or does the absolute within your form believe that it has realized all there is to be realized about itself?

Regardless, if you can answer the below it will help me better understand your level of realization:

"Many on the forums think I am saying the avatar is all alone, HELL NO the avatar you see is no different than the other avatars you see, it is just an appearance!!"

Correct, all avatars are illusions of the absolute.

"If you are in your room, with your doors closed then there are NO OTHER ROOMS in the present moment. If you do NOT SEE any other visuals....then there are NO OTHER VISUALS. If you do not hear something, then that sound does not exist. YOU ARE EXISTENCE. If it is not within your awareness then it does not exist!!!"

Who is the "you" in your room? You seem to be referring to the absolute experiencing its dream within a certain avatar?

Do you acknowledge that the absolute can experience its dream through other avatars, in other rooms? That it can see other visuals and hear other sounds through other avatars?

Do you acknowledge that the unveiled absolute is beyond all avatars, that it is beyond logical comprehension, and that it is beyond experience and change?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

48 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It can definitely be proven actually. All you need to do is enter the VOID. When you enter the VOID you will discover...there is only you.

That's not correct. The void is imaginary. It is the last frontier, where the Buddhists get stuck. the void excludes the full, it is a limitation. You can imagine emptiness, but you cannot imagine infinity. The void has an opposite, that's why you can think it. The infinity has not opposite, it's absolute.

46 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Razard86

Much of what you've realized, regarding the absolute being all, is true. Still, are you open to the possibility that your current level of realization can deepen? Or does the absolute within your form believe that it has realized all there is to be realized about itself?

Regardless, if you can answer the below it will help me better understand your level of realization:

"Many on the forums think I am saying the avatar is all alone, HELL NO the avatar you see is no different than the other avatars you see, it is just an appearance!!"

Correct, all avatars are illusions of the absolute.

"If you are in your room, with your doors closed then there are NO OTHER ROOMS in the present moment. If you do NOT SEE any other visuals....then there are NO OTHER VISUALS. If you do not hear something, then that sound does not exist. YOU ARE EXISTENCE. If it is not within your awareness then it does not exist!!!"

Who is the "you" in your room? You seem to be referring to the absolute experiencing its dream within a certain avatar?

Do you acknowledge that the absolute can experience its dream through other avatars, in other rooms? That it can see other visuals and hear other sounds through other avatars?

Do you acknowledge that the unveiled absolute is beyond all avatars, that it is beyond logical comprehension, and that it is beyond experience and change?

1. When the Absolute ZOOMS INTO a perspective character, that perspective that houses the character IS THE ABSOLUTE. And it is NOT beyond logical comprehension. The ONLY thing beyond logical comprehension is the fact that it has no origin, is eternal, and can disappear and reappear for all eternity.

But how it TRICKS itself through self-deception it uses LOGIC to do it. Therefore you have to use LOGIC to UNTRICK yourself.

There are no more realizations left once you figure out the self-deception. All realizations after that is just content based/relativity.

And stop saying BEYOND. THERE IS NO BEYOND. There is no direction. You never travel anywhere. You can say it isn't bound but BEYOND implies a travel or direction.

Again...that bubble is absolute. If this is enough understood then you cannot even understood Infinity of Gods and how it plays into the whole thing. The best way for you all to understand Infinity of Gods is all dreams/possibilities are happening RIGHT NOW. But once you zoom into one then that is the one you are experiencing. 

Think of the VOID as the intermission room, this void is surrounded by infinite dreams. You zoom into all of them at the same time. Now each POV/Dream is itself the ABSOLUTE. Therefore the moment something leaves that POV it doesn't exist. This is why at the end of your human dream you will be ALL ALONE. And you will realize you lived through ALL POSSIBILITIES. 

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There are no more realizations left once you figure out the self-deception. All realizations after that is just content based/relativity.

Shit man, you can't imagine what the infinity is. Is home, it's total freedom, is total beauty, is art, is depth, is life, is intricate, is purity, is dance, is unfathomable 

One thing is to realize what is not, another is to realize what is

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Shit man, you can't imagine what the infinity is. Is home, it's total freedom, is total beauty, is art, is depth, is life, is intricate, is purity, is dance, is unfathomable

Again any realization outside of Absolute Solipsism is just content in the dream. Alien Intelligence is just content because Alien Intelligence is a lesser intelligence than Absolute Infinite Intelligence. So its just content. Now that content can have influence in the human storyline but it doesn't mean a lick in the Absolute. 

You egos are too stuck on appearances, and content that is where you get lost. Absolute Solipsism answers all questions of how you are fooling yourself, and Infinity of Gods explains how you live every possibility simultaneously but are not able to experience that possibility when you are within your respective dream. 

An example of how that works. Notice you are dreaming you are human....and you can sit down in front of your screen and watch a movie. You can put all your attention in that movie that you can forget you are watching it on your couch. You as God are watching Infinite Movies all at the same time. And when one of them ends....THEY ALL END. 

The End.

@Razard86

"When the Absolute ZOOMS INTO a perspective character, that perspective that houses the character IS THE ABSOLUTE."

Yes, but do you believe that only this particular character is the absolute? Or do you believe that other characters can also be the absolute within its cosmos?

"And it is NOT beyond logical comprehension. The ONLY thing beyond logical comprehension is the fact that it has no origin, is eternal, and can disappear and reappear for all eternity."

Having no origin, being eternal, and creating/annihilating at will seem significant enough not to be dismissed outright by claiming that logic is capable of grasping the absolute.

"But how it TRICKS itself through self-deception it uses LOGIC to do it. Therefore you have to use LOGIC to UNTRICK yourself."

Logic can only take you to the gate. It cannot shove you through to the other side. You can only be invited in by the absolute, which is who you actually are. It is a passage of grace.

Direct experience and the paradox of the mystery are beyond logic.

"There are no more realizations left once you figure out the self-deception."

Do you agree that the depth of realization correlates with the depth of integration? Is the absolute fully realized within a form when it is still primarily driven by external attachments?

"And stop saying BEYOND. THERE IS NO BEYOND. There is no direction. You never travel anywhere. You can say it isn't bound but BEYOND implies a travel or direction."

Beyond is as good a word as any to describe that which is unbound by time, space, matter, experience, or change.

"Again...that bubble is absolute."

Every bubble has boundaries, does it not? If not, why call it a bubble?

"Think of the VOID as the intermission room, this void is surrounded by infinite dreams. You zoom into all of them at the same time. Now each POV/Dream is itself the ABSOLUTE. Therefore the moment something leaves that POV it doesn't exist."

Do you believe the absolute can co-inhabit multiple forms within the same dream? If not, it seems you believe that this form talking with your form in this moment is not also an avatar of the absolute?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Then when you quote on quote come back all you have to do is realize....what you call your life is THE VOID. If everything is the VOID and when you visited it....only YOU were there...then that means...THERE IS ONLY YOU.

You are a screen of awareness floating in an empty VOID. The VOID extends in all directions forever. It is not bound by time or space, and this void can appear as anything!! This void is NOTHING that can appear as something. It is a MIND. Once you have had this experience all you have to do is accept that it is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. 

That's it!!! It's not rocket science. All the teachings point to this. 

I see, I don't even disagree.

What I don't understand is what does it change in the end. Even from the standpoint of loneliness, infinity seems to contain all scenarios anyway.
You imagine your mother but at the same time God plays her in a totally similar dimension, so it comes to the same thing I think.
I do not know if it's clear

I have 5 meo DMT left, I still need to experiment a bit, hoping it goes well this time lol.

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The void is imaginary

Noooo... ?

This hurts. Why would the absence of all imagination, aka, the void, be imaginary.... it literally means the opposite of imagination... gosh....

Here's a queation, how would one describe the state where all imagination/creation/dreaming is over? The answer i would propose: nirodha samapatti, or void in english.

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

56 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

One thing is to realize what is not, another is to realize what is

Sigh....there yall egos go again...yall literally can't help it. It's like your a auto generating story machine. Everything is, and isn't. Once I say that your ego jumps for joy!!! YAYYYY I can be confused again and explore!!!!!

The truth is....you are both is and is not....so nothing to explore. Because the is and is not is an appearance...what you are...ALWAYS IS!!!! So the is, and is not duality collapses because...you are not bound by any appearance.

This is why Infinity of Gods....is just an appearance and it too collapses.

No matter what you all say...you ARE NOT APPEARANCE!!! You are NOTHING. As a result...when you don't appear...it doesn't matter. Because you were never an appearance to begin with!!!

But without appearing....you cannot KNOW YOURSELF. This is why all appearance is a construction, and is a SELF.

You don't have to appear ever again..

45 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Razard86

"When the Absolute ZOOMS INTO a perspective character, that perspective that houses the character IS THE ABSOLUTE."

Yes, but do you believe that only this particular character is the absolute? Or do you believe that other characters can also be the absolute within its cosmos?

"And it is NOT beyond logical comprehension. The ONLY thing beyond logical comprehension is the fact that it has no origin, is eternal, and can disappear and reappear for all eternity."

Having no origin, being eternal, and creating/annihilating at will seem significant enough not to be dismissed outright by claiming that logic is capable of grasping the absolute.

"But how it TRICKS itself through self-deception it uses LOGIC to do it. Therefore you have to use LOGIC to UNTRICK yourself."

Logic can only take you to the gate. It cannot shove you through to the other side. You can only be invited in by the absolute, which is who you actually are. It is a passage of grace.

Direct experience and the paradox of the mystery are beyond logic.

"There are no more realizations left once you figure out the self-deception."

Do you agree that the depth of realization correlates with the depth of integration? Is the absolute fully realized within a form when it is still primarily driven by external attachments?

"And stop saying BEYOND. THERE IS NO BEYOND. There is no direction. You never travel anywhere. You can say it isn't bound but BEYOND implies a travel or direction."

Beyond is as good a word as any to describe that which is unbound by time, space, matter, experience, or change.

"Again...that bubble is absolute."

Every bubble has boundaries, does it not? If not, why call it a bubble?

"Think of the VOID as the intermission room, this void is surrounded by infinite dreams. You zoom into all of them at the same time. Now each POV/Dream is itself the ABSOLUTE. Therefore the moment something leaves that POV it doesn't exist."

Do you believe the absolute can co-inhabit multiple forms within the same dream? If not, it seems you believe that this form talking with your form in this moment is not also an avatar of the absolute?

Look none of these questions matter, you are not bound by any appearance. Therefore if you REALLY want me to hammer this home. You are nothing which can only know itself through appearance. What you are discussing right now is more appearance. Appearance and the explanation of it is just stories.

Let's end all stories right now.

You are nothing, which does not need to appear ever again. Even the void is an appearance and you do not even need that. You can disappear forever, and when you so desire....reappear and dream up all possibilities and do it all over again. Or NOT. 

Also i would lile to say that realizing "everything is my imagination" is not the highest realization. The highest awareness is when you can see that you're imagining the entire universe, aanndd you can go beyond all imagination by relinquishing it because the awareness has trancendenced all of The Mind. That's nirodha samapatti in brief.

Bam. 

Addios amigos, I'm out.

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.