CARDOZZO

The $2M Anti-Ageing Protocol For Longevity - Bryan Johnson

83 posts in this topic

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Bro, are you not reading anything I'm writing? It's not primarily about longevity. It's about living the best life; here, now. That is the highest pursuit.

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

He is dealing with longevity as the ultimate purpose of humanity which is very absurd and silly. Our main focus as humanity shouldn't be about extending our lives, it should be about living the best life.

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Another problem is that he is attributing his happiness to the lifestyle he is leading. But I think most of his happiness came from the psychological development he did on himself over the years. He went through a classical midlife crisis of workaholism and a bad lifestyle. So he thinks now that all this health stuff is what is making him happy, and everyone should do the same. But at the end, if he find peace in his current lifestyle, I am very happy for him.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@LSD-Rumi

Why are you acting like I didn't address your points one by one? Respond to my points.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This is what Blueprint is really about:

1:35:21 - 1:40:42

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.