Razard86

I'm so glad!!!

6 posts in this topic

Been recently given messages from those on the forums who are starting to understand what is being communicated so I'm glad. I was so ready to just throw in the towel but it's good to be reminded there are those who value truth and aren't here playing around. The passion I exude for this you cannot understand but I will give you an analogy.

How would you feel if you were surrounded by poor people and you won the lottery and figured out how to help them all win the lottery? You constantly communicate to them how to do it and because of their arrogance they fight you on the methodology of winning it even though the truth is if you don't get the methodology exactly right you won't get the winning lottery ticket?

Even worse you were able to be taught by those who won it previously and so you know all the traps or misunderstandings that a person being taught can fall in. Similar to how sometimes a teacher will pair a student who understands the lesson with a student who doesn't because they are closer to the students frame of reference and can simplify it often times in a way that is more easily understood than the teacher can. 

But you as the student who lacks understanding resist the guidance of the student who mastered the teacher's lesson. Hell you even reject the lesson of the teacher. Notice this....right now your baseline level IS NOT awake. YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE. So why the hell are you arguing about the framing of something? What does that serve you? If you have a teacher who claims he is awakened and you have decided to listen...then why not take what is being given and investigate it to see if its true?

Arguing from a non-awakened state with an awakened person on whether what they are saying is true is a waste of time. What you SHOULD be doing, which is what I did is ask questions and try to UNDERSTAND what they are saying and then seek to verify if it's true. If they are wrong you will DISCOVER that they are wrong!!! This is what REAL SCIENCE, REAL TRUTH seeking is!!! You investigate AFTER full understanding if what is being presented IS THE TRUTH!!! But no!!! Many of you sit down and philosophize, that is NOT TRUTH!!! That is just delusion and fantasy!!! You haven't verified anything!!! You haven't investigated anything!!!

This is you. 

You talk about how you feel about something....and the awakened person sees the problem in PLAIN SIGHT....lol!!!! You deny the very issue you are trying to solve!!! You have no idea how funny it is to an awakened person to see you non-awakened people acting like this!!! This video is literally how you all look!!! ALL OF YOU!! It's why an awakened person only has to read what you write and they IMMEDIATELY KNOW if you are awake or not. Because it's obvious. 

Anyway....I'll just remember that some will come by who actually want truth and they will investigate and eventually break through and get to enjoy the gift of unlimited imagination of realizing that your human imagination is really the ABSOLUTE pretending to not be the ABSOLUTE and will thus make the ABSOLUTE their baseline realm of experience. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Razard, if we ever somehow meet, I’m going to buy you a burger from The Varsity. My treat. 

Man, if you were truly awake, if the infinity of the absolute were open to you now, you would know that it is impossible to teach the truth to another person. You could only, being very clever, make him see the mechanisms of the limitation. that is why the masters have been speaking for thousands of years. You can only help someone to break the limitation, not positively tell him what the truth is, because the truth cannot be told, it is simply the absence of limits. You can only remove the limits and be it. 

5 hours ago, JellyDogShoe_1Mil said:

Razard, if we ever somehow meet, I’m going to buy you a burger from The Varsity. My treat. 

Lol I appreciate it. I just want everyone who actually wants to awaken to awaken so they can enjoy the fullness of their imagination. Since I awoke I have only been able to touch the surface of what is possible. I might need to research visualization practices because once you awaken your human mind becomes the Absolute and opens you up to an entire new realm of experience that you would have never thought possible without the use of psychedelics. 

Awakening literally changes your biology. The doors of your perception  completely changes, and your brain changes as well. Whole body actually down to the cellular level/microscopic.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I am glad that you are here on this forum trying "others" pointing towards awakening. 

I am not awake, just see paradoxes but I  respect your teachings and try to understand where you are speaking from. This leads to a lot of contemplating and questions 

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 I am glad that you are here on this forum trying "others" pointing towards awakening. 

I am not awake, just see paradoxes but I  respect your teachings and try to understand where you are speaking from. This leads to a lot of contemplating and questions 

The only paradox is Absolute Infinity. Paradox comes from relativity. Paradox exists because there is only One Being. Really think about that. Once you understand that then what I said makes perfect sense. Duality is a delusion. This means Duality is FALSE!!! This means Relativity is FALSE!! This means the 3D world different appearances is false. This means identity is false. This means separation is false. This means all conflict is stupidity. This means only agreement and cooperation is intelligent. 

Really think about this. There is ONE BEING, APPEARING TO BE MANY!!! Understand that reality has perfect self-acceptance, perfect self-agreement, is not in conflict with itself EVER. What is being presented here CANNOT be understood intellectually. Even if you were to grasp it intellectually that would not be real understanding. Why? Because I could tell you that and a burgular could come and kill someone you care about and then you would call BULLSHIT. 

See? What is being presented is something that transcends your egoic perspective. The best way to understand what is being presented is this....J.K. Rowling is the God of Harry Potter. She loves the world of Harry Potter and all its characters. But the characters in the world if they ever got to talk to her about the world....they would complain from their perspective that the world is hard and dangerous. They would argue from their selfish perspective for things to go more the way they want it too, and not the way the author of the entire world of Harry Potter wants it too.

What they don't realize is the world of Harry Potter was made out of love. J.K. Rowling loved herself and her thoughts so much she wanted to share it. So she constructed a world, the world of Harry Potter. Then she wanted to share that world she constructed in her own world so she publicized it. Notice how many people love her world? Lol. But if you asked the characters in said world who had to suffer...they would say a different tune.