Razard86

Why humans create inauthenticity and why people struggle to know what is real

13 posts in this topic

So recently I am getting messages (won't say who obviously) that now I am not stable. HAHAHAHHH sometimes you have to shake things up to wake things up. I am perfectly stable what I am showing is the fragility of your world view. Couple of things since you guys don't seem to understand what is going on here. 

1. I will not to the best of my ability talk like this in any other forum. All those other forums deal with materialist bullshit. I can speak the materialist bullshit lingo its no problem.

2. Spirituality is about freeing yourself from the constraints of the egoic conditioning. You guys who haven't done it have no idea how wild and crazy it is. You literally have to deconstruct EVERYTHING. Everything I have stated, every enlightened master already knows. It's child's play to them (even though I doubt they can express it as clearly as me) because they know the truth. But when you are still stuck in the dualistic model of thinking what I present is going to feel threatening/insane.

3. If you think I am insane I don't care, Leo was called insane, Jesus was called insane, Sadhguru was called insane, and the list goes on. Just cause you make an accusation doesn't make it true, because your feelings corrupt your world view. I have already explained in previous posts how this works. 

4. Now with that said... I also made a thread saying I endeavor to be more calm (See my Contradiction: I Just Discovered My Delusion)....and let's just say I am failing miserably on that front!!! LOL. Why? Because for some reason I am finding this aggressive responses fun!! It's new for me, I'm exploring this expression and I see how it can be fun. With that said...you could easily argue I am guilty of some rule violations.

Screenshot (111).png

5. So where is the dividing line? What is the best way to clean house? How should these rules be enforced? Has there been a proper, fair, impartial adjudication of self-expression here? Or are their favorites? Am I being given favoritism and too much leeway? These are legitimate questions.....why not ponder about it?

6. And yes I will self-snitch and put the focus on me too...cause I too AM FULL OF SHIT!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAAHA (Evil Laugh).

There is a method to the madness my goal is to shift the rigid thinking you all are operating on....and to get you to question and open your mind and explore. Self-Deception is one tricky son of a gun!!! Really see if you can see how deep it goes!!! This is how you be authentic, this is how you find what's real!!!

My Contradiction: 

Source about how to be impartial: 

Source about feelings: 

Screenshot (111).png

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

44 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Now with that said... I also made a thread saying I endeavor to be more calm (See my Contradiction: I Just Discovered My Delusion)....and let's just say I am failing miserably on that front!!! LOL. Why? Because for some reason I am finding this aggressive responses fun!!

Nice. Lets see if the resolution concerning staying calm works. Good luck! ;)

>Why? Because for some reason I am finding this aggressive responses fun!!

Who would have thought... ;)  

Ever thought about who/what finds aggresive responses fun?

all the best

Selling Water by the River 

So this is what an ego awakening looks like, thanks for the warning signs

@Razard86 no one on this form is your enemy. Unconscious people do unconscious things just like a kettle will boil water.

If I was so suggest one thing it’s to ask your self what do you want?

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Me: Hey Alexa turn on my kettle. 

Alexa: your kettle has hacked me to tell you that you should leave your wife.  This is because she is preventing you from getting enlightened and this is a toxic relationship that will go nowhere apart from creating suffering between you. it is inevitable that you will split up eventually.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

6 minutes ago, josemar said:

So this is what an ego awakening looks like, thanks for the warning signs

Awakening rocks your boat and it takes time to get stable again. And it looks different for different people. Just give him some time ;D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Awakening rocks your boat and it takes time to get stable again.

Ego backlash is no joke. I swear that I had more motivation than anyone on planet Earth to be the best. I could’ve been a champion in any sport. But as soon the mind realised that personal identity was back in control the motivation steadily  decreased. 

All the forum’s a stage, and all the users are not AWAKE

1 hour ago, Juan said:

I think you need a break from the internet.

I think you need a break from being human. 

;)