Razard86

The Radicalness of full awakening

9 posts in this topic

Leo mentioned in one of his video that there is a Zen Master who can imagine a Pink Elephant into existence and it will be as real as a Grey Elephant. My Visualization skills are not developed, for me my imagination works with technology. Whatever I watch whether its a movie or anime, I can enter what is being shown and experience it as real.

But I know that if I were to spend years training my human imagination, I could get it to break the boundaries and enter the absolute. Now if I take a conscious altering substance I can easily visualize and do it, but understand this is possible from baseline consciousness. Now here is the kicker, you could walk up to this Pink Elephant, and pet it and feel its skin as if you feel your own skin. You can hear it scream and feel it walk around. But the irony is people around you...won't notice it. 

This is why awakening is seen as being crazy, and it is hilarious to me!!! You may ask....can I imagine other people seeing what I can? You can as I have heard stories about this happening but I don't know the ease or difficulty it would take to accomplish this.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

But the real question is, how can i win the lotto and have an easy existence? Why does the self at the highest level prevents it? I was this self, and even though i wanted a new dream it somehow prevented me and sent me back. When i asked for the lotto it said, if i give you lotto win i have to do it for others too?  So basically i think what the self meant is that there has to be a balance between you and other otherwise life becomes pointless and isnt life anymore or something like that. Also i think the main reason it prevents me from starting a new dream or becoming full god is because i don't really want that yet, how does god have so much power over our ego and who is the ego that is attached to my dream life?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Yall need help?

Bruh it's high consciousness talk from leveling up our consciousness xD B| * speaks and gets on the level, and uses thug/gaming language to lower consciousness being so he can understand *

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

28 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Yall need help?

@Razard86 Don't you see the bullshit of that? Other people can't observe it, only you can. Don't you have any doubts whatsoever, that maybe you're just full of shit?

It's the same shit as Leo and his retarded fucking Alien consciousnessxD and him trying to find the right camera to capture his transition/shapeshifting. This is just retarded

1. I just told you other people CAN observe it, notice you didn't notice that was mentioned....because you have filter because you are a liar and only seek to see things you can attack so you filter anything that doesn't favor your perspective. You are what we call a selective reader and listener. We call you the person who puts words in people's mouths and the good thing is....this is all print. So people can scroll up and SEE that I said OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE IT TOO. 

There are PLENTY of trip reports of people who were in the same room EXPERIENCING THE SAME THING! I have two friends who tripped and experienced the same thing. Notice I mentioned I don't know how EASY or DIFFICULT it is as I have not had this experience personally. But notice again... you didn't read this!!! Look how much full of shit you are!! You are such a bullshiter, you are blind!! This is why selective readers like you, walk around blind because you have a filter set up to only SEE WHAT FAVORS YOUR PERSPECTIVE!!

This is why you are ignorant and won't grow in knowledge because you will only read what favors your world view. This means you will become a discriminator that will hate anybody who doesn't conform to your world view and will have NO CLUE why they do what they do. You will be unable to speak and explain BOTH sides of a topic because all you are interested in is BEING COMFORTABLE!

I dare you to continue with me so I can expose your blind bias and how you are a TERRIBLE listener and READER you bullshitter.

But I'm not done with you....unlike you I can provide evidence of what I am talking about. YOU CAN'T cause you are liar.

These two guys took a substance and experienced the SAME THING!!! Oh my gosh...how is that possible? Well because you can ALSO imagine OTHERS seeing and experiencing the SAME THING!!! 

Oh my gosh....bullshitter I thought what you said was truth? Oh my gosh I so EASILY proved that you were wrong. Even better ONE OF THESE GUYS IS A SCIENCE MAJOR who said SCIENCE can't even explain this!!! So much truth in this video and so much LIES within you.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

@Razard86 I did read your entire post. Including your claim that it can happen. That still doesn't prove anything, unless there's a sober you, being able to imagine/manifest something into existence, and that something being observed by another person, also sober. And all of it ideally caught by camera or something.

Some people experienced a similiar trip, wooow, that sure proves everything you say, master. I will obey you completely now:D

Yes razard86, it still doesnt prove anything!!! Unless there is a sober you that can imagine/manifest something into existence and that something being observed by another you, also sober. And all of it ideally caught by camera.... Some people experienced a similliar trip , woooooow razard. That sure proves us everything you say, master/guru/ascended master that you are. I will obey and bow to your greatness

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Yes razard86, it still doesnt prove anything!!! Unless there is a sober you that can imagine/manifest something into existence and that something being observed by another you, also sober. And all of it ideally caught by camera.... Some people experienced a similliar trip , woooooow razard. That sure proves us everything you say, master/guru/ascended master that you are. I will obey and bow to your greatness

Lol Jowblob you lucky I love you.

I see you trying to get in on the fun, but I'm not falling for it. Nice try though. How your day been?

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Leo mentioned in one of his video that there is a Zen Master who can imagine a Pink Elephant into existence

You don't need to do Zen or be a Zen Master to get Pink Elephants into existence/manifestation.

Dumbo did it without that, by having a drink or two too much....

Do you realize that imagining the pink elephant concept came into our language and culture by the scene in the Disney-film shown above where Dumbo accidently drinks too much alcohol?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seeing_pink_elephants

And do you realize if somebody wanted to make fun of Leos teachings, and especially the effect of Leos teachings on certain readers, like in Matthew 7:15-20, "You Will Know Them by Their Fruits",  it would look pretty much like what you are doing?

Matthew 7:15-20

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Water by the River

PS: "Oh and here is the kicker you don't know...when you awaken fully, you get to have more sex than any human ever. Because you realize sex is imaginary you can imagine sex, and enjoy it fully!! You will feel the sweat, the touch, every movement every sensation and it will be so real it will prove to you that sex....has always just been you having sex with yourself. 

As a result I don't need a woman to have sex, I can imagine her and experience FULL SEX, the FULL experience. So guess what? I just proved to you that the truth gets you laid the most!! BOO YA!!"

Really sure you are not trolling (either intentionally or unintentionally), and making fun of the whole forum and Leos teaching? 

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

It's the same shit as Leo and his retarded fucking Alien consciousnessxD and him trying to find the right camera to capture his transition/shapeshifting. This is just retarded

Yes, stating that in the forum was not the smartest move, compared to how smart he was elsewhere. But hey, everbody has bad days and does less than smart stuff... including yours truly, and everybody else.

Water by the River

4 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

How did that prove me wrong though? I never claimed that science can explain everything, nor do I dissagree with the claim that consciousness is fundamental to reality. But where are the imagined and manifested pink elephants, observed by 2 independent sober observers, caught on camera?

Here:

Sorry :D

yours truly

Selling Water by the River

PS: The mouse is the second independent observer

Edited by Water by the River