Razard86

Ramana Maharshi =Solipsism

14 posts in this topic

I'll even use a quote from Ramana. "“What is your state in deep sleep? You exist in deep sleep. You also exist now. It is the same you. But the feeling of limitation does not arise in deep sleep.” 

Notice....you don't take ANYONE into deep sleep. Deep Sleep=BLANK. But you still exist. This is what Leo meant when he said you can imagine yourself out of existence. Deep Sleep=Nonexistence. But notice...even when you imagine that you are not there....you are there. You only APPEAR like you are not there. Why is this important? Because...your ego is too attached to appearance. You are NOT an appearance. Because you are not appearance, even when you don't appear to be there, DEEP SLEEP= BLANK, You are still there. Again this is happening right now!!! You are always disappearing and reappearing constantly!!!

You are that which disappears and reappears for all of eternity. Your thoughts appear and then disappear. Your emotions appear and disappear. There is silence, then there is sound. Notice that when you go into deep sleep SILENCE doesn't appear. So silence and sound are BOTH APPEARANCE!! 

This is what you do...you disappear and reappear. This is why Leo says it is MAGIC!!! Because it is!! Its pure magic, a pure miracle!! That's it!!! I give direct pointers I don't do all that poetry nonsense all those other Spiritual Teachers do. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

When I drank 26 beers and died one night I started thought looping and 5 seconds of life keep repeating 1000 times the same I heard happens with psychs. But when this happens something else also happens you detach from the thought loop and see this happening in real time and witness your true nature. And its frightening if not prepared.

Another time on weed it happened and it was like every frame of existence was a Polaroid picture being taken and thrown away but I wasn't scared that time. I just say thats a nice photo

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

When I drank 26 beers and died one night I started thought looping and 5 seconds of life keep repeating 1000 times the same I heard happens with psychs. But when this happens something else also happens you detach from the thought loop and see this happening in real time and witness your true nature. And its frightening if not prepared.

Another time on weed it happened and it was like every frame of existence was a Polaroid picture being taken and thrown away but I wasn't scared that time. I just say thats a nice photo

I'm glad you are okay and thank you for sharing that powerful experience.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

18 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'm glad you are okay and thank you for sharing that powerful experience.

Thank you may your days be filled with pleasant pictures of god

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo I’ve experienced something similar to yours (albeit, without alcohol). Nonetheless, these radical experiences really show you how fragile our ideas of reality are. We can start to appreciate different states of consciousness more openly. 

There is no one ultimate, correct state of being. Anyone who tells you that is either fooling you, or fooling themselves. Or both.

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'll even use a quote from Ramana. "“What is your state in deep sleep? You exist in deep sleep. You also exist now. It is the same you. But the feeling of limitation does not arise in deep sleep.” 

Notice....you don't take ANYONE into deep sleep. Deep Sleep=BLANK. But you still exist. This is what Leo meant when he said you can imagine yourself out of existence. Deep Sleep=Nonexistence. But notice...even when you imagine that you are not there....you are there. You only APPEAR like you are not there. Why is this important? Because...your ego is too attached to appearance. You are NOT an appearance. Because you are not appearance, even when you don't appear to be there, DEEP SLEEP= BLANK, You are still there. Again this is happening right now!!! You are always disappearing and reappearing constantly!!!

You are that which disappears and reappears for all of eternity. Your thoughts appear and then disappear. Your emotions appear and disappear. There is silence, then there is sound. Notice that when you go into deep sleep SILENCE doesn't appear. So silence and sound are BOTH APPEARANCE!! 

This is what you do...you disappear and reappear. This is why Leo says it is MAGIC!!! Because it is!! Its pure magic, a pure miracle!! That's it!!! I give direct pointers I don't do all that poetry nonsense all those other Spiritual Teachers do. 

In your direct experience, you exist in deep sleep?  How does this direct experience look like... 10pm... mmm this pillow is awfully comfy... bam! 8 am the next day... I must have slept deeply, I must have existed that whole apparent elapsed time, right?

What are these but thoughts that appear in the present and using conditioned concepts that were drilled into us by society? 

Are you even sure that deep sleep exists? is there some awareness aware of deep sleep as it is happening? Or only the inference of... well 10 hours have passed on the clock beside my bed, so I must have existed for this time, after all I didn't disappear... I think... ?

Isn't the most simple explanation that, for an Infinite Consciousness it's easy to create the illusion of deep sleep (in fact easier than many other concepts that arguably could be witnessed in direct experience), when in actuality, consciousness is aware at 10pm, then NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS FOR NO AMOUNT OF TIME, then it's 8am "the next day" and Infinite Consciousness continues to do its thing...

Edited by josemar

46 minutes ago, josemar said:

Are you even sure that deep sleep exists? is there some awareness aware of deep sleep as it is happening?

Exactly,  deep sleep is just an idea, when Ramana spoke of the limited now and the unlimited of deep sleep, he didn't know what he was talking about. the now is limitless. this is infinite reality. the rest are just ideas, nothing at all, a crazy story that appears that have to be completely let go

Edited by Breakingthewall

I have now realized that you guys just want to be confused...it's like I literally point it to you and make it simple and then you purposefully overly complicate it. It's rather amazing to see the effort put in to NOT understand what is being pointed too. I mean I'm in awe at this point, I'm flabbergasted. To the ones that seek to understand and don't delude themselves that they understand I salute you.

To the rest, enjoy your delusion LOL. I see you really want to be deluded. I mean I got people questioning freaking deep sleep. I'm done!!! LOL.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I have now realized that you guys just want to be confused...it's like I literally point it to you and make it simple and then you purposefully overly complicate it. It's rather amazing to see the effort put in to NOT understand what is being pointed too. I mean I'm in awe at this point, I'm flabbergasted. To the ones that seek to understand and don't delude themselves that they understand I salute you.

To the rest, enjoy your delusion LOL. I see you really want to be deluded. I mean I got people questioning freaking deep sleep. I'm done!!! LOL.

What, no all caps interjections? You must not feel so strongly about these ideas.

Looking forward to your post next week "DEEP SLEEP DOESN'T EXIST YOUR CONFUSED LOL!!!"

Solipsism is the limited idea of seamlessness as realized from an apparent perspective. It doesn't acknowledge that there are infinite apparent perspectives, all as unreal as this perspective, with infinite degrees of absolute realization within the dream.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Solipsism is the limited idea of seamlessness as realized from an apparent perspective. It doesn't acknowledge that there are infinite apparent perspectives, all as unreal as this perspective, with infinite degrees of absolute realization within the dream.

So true. Infinite apparent perspectives, all as unreal as this perspective

Water by the River