funkychunkymonkey

too much arguing!

5 posts in this topic

i can only speak for me but i found arguing about issues of solipsism and such to be a waste of time, your view is your view wouldent you be happier just being happy with what you think? not needing other people to validate or invalidate you? just my view here i love getting put in my place by some good wisdom but after a while or before then it can be hard to distinguish some good advice or bad of course you can get confirmation bias and such im not immune to this. i know im happier having a simple gentle talk where i can be like "whoa thats a good point let me contemplate that!" like i was just told how to get rid of my attachment to leo. wasnt said in a bashful way it was a gentle suggestion and a further suggestion, and im happy :D 

guess my point is it would be FAR better to simply talk not take things personally, after all whats the point? :c dont worry be happy! :D 

4 hours ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

i can only speak for me but i found arguing about issues of solipsism and such to be a waste of time, your view is your view wouldent you be happier just being happy with what you think? not needing other people to validate or invalidate you? just my view here i love getting put in my place by some good wisdom but after a while or before then it can be hard to distinguish some good advice or bad of course you can get confirmation bias and such im not immune to this. i know im happier having a simple gentle talk where i can be like "whoa thats a good point let me contemplate that!" like i was just told how to get rid of my attachment to leo. wasnt said in a bashful way it was a gentle suggestion and a further suggestion, and im happy :D 

guess my point is it would be FAR better to simply talk not take things personally, after all whats the point? :c dont worry be happy! :D 

The only one taking things personal is you. If you avoid arguments you will NEVER have a successful relationship in your entire life. People hide how they really feel and let it boil up then have to hire a got damn therapist just to finally tell the truth. You don't even need therapy, therapists exist because people are liars, they are afraid to share the truth of their feelings because they are afraid to hurt the other person's feelings. Why? Because they identify with that person's feelings as their own.

Guess what? The truth is ALWAYS hidden behind pain. That is why depression exists. When you hide the truth behind good feelings, eating good tasting food, snuggling up in your comforter, watching movies, but you don't deal with that one "bad" feeling which is always connected to a specific thought/opinion. Eventually you snap one day because you tried to hide your feelings, your truth!!! This is why it is better to seek truth than feelings, otherwise....YOU HURT YOUR FEELINGS!!!

LOL. You cannot avoid hurt feelings, pain, it is a fact of life. Best to embrace it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, funkychunkymonkey said:

It’s a matter of perspective.