Someone here

Leo Does Not Know If Solipsism Is True

64 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

just a heads up to acknowledge this as entertainment.

From a certain perspective it can be seen as such.

I do agree that moderation is important, though, and to apply what’s being hinted at in other aspects of reality.

On 5/16/2023 at 1:03 PM, OBEler said:

@Razard86 @Someone here 

Razard if you slap an imaginated Person in the face he will suffer from imaginated pain. 

Imagination =reality

So you cannot say no one experience pain.  That also did not say Leo even. He said no one but YOU will experience pain 

I think you are too much into his old solipsism video and parrot him here. He released infinity of God video which is more deeper than this. Please watch it and your view of solipsism will be different 

Nobody has ever experienced pain ever but you. EVER. Again close your eyes, slap someone....did they experience pain? NO!!! Your ability to dream as a human is equivalent to your ability to dream as God...how you fool yourself is you make it....wait for it....APPEAR DIFFERENT!!! But guess what? When you awaken as God you realize there is NO DIFFERENCE between Human imagination and God level imagination...they only APPEAR DIFFERENT!!

This is when your human mind....BECOMES THE ABSOLUTE and you awaken to the fact that it was the ABSOLUTE THE ENTIRE TIME!!! But you don't know that because you continue this petty stupid human bullshit brainwashing. And the funny thing is....Leo even mentioned this also. I didn't even know he mentioned this too as I never watched that particular video because I had already figured out what the Absolute was and what the relative was. The problem is all of you who keep arguing with me still have no clue about the Absolute vs the Relative.

Again....I will say this one more time....all duality is an APPEARANCE!!!!! So human imagination only APPEARS to not be the ABSOLUTE BUT IT IS!!!! Even Neville Goddard said this got damn thing. This stuff is ANCIENT FREAKING KNOWLEDGE!!! It's OLD NEWS!!! Why must you humans stay in grade school? Do you want to repeat the same grade? Do you not wanna graduate?

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Nobody has ever experienced pain ever but you. EVER. Again close your eyes, slap someone....did they experience pain? NO!!!

Please slap me so hard that I die and never have to experience the pain of reading any of your posts again.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Please slap me so hard that I die and never have to experience the pain of reading any of your posts again.

Recommend a slap/clap of the One Hand. That way ones body doesn't get hurt, only the separate self dies a bit more. Makes reading the posts easier....

Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River