Someone here

Leo Does Not Know If Solipsism Is True

64 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I am you.

yea man let's get laid with the ladies and get better at business

Just now, nhoktinvt said:

yea man let's get laid with the ladies and get better at business

I had sex yesterday and I’m working on my communications skills.

Suffice to say I’m working on both :)

On 16.5.2023 at 6:51 PM, Razard86 said:

He also said OTHERS DO NOT SUFFER, OTHERS DO NOT HAVE A SEPERATE REALITY.

I would have to see the context in which that was said, but even on its own, this only goes to show that using the language of solipsism is highly ineffective for communicating the message, which is that everything is occuring within One transpersonal consciousness. When even people who have had mystical experiences are misunderstanding what is being said, that should tell you something.

If you want to talk from the perspective of transpersonal consciousness, you firstly shouldn't talk at all, because that will be untruth. Secondly, it's not that others don't have a separate reality: it's that others don't even exist. "Others" is an arbitrary carving out of reality based on human biases and perceptions. From this perspective, suffering doesn't even occur, not even to "You", because "suffering" and "occurrence" is again an arbitrary carving out of reality.

Now, if you want to skip these trite non-dual truism and want to concede to using concepts that can make sense of our human experience (like suffering), within that frame, you can start to introduce concepts like "others", "pain", "suffering". But then you also go beyond the idea that there is only One being, and therefore to make claims like "there is no other people that suffer, only me" is either to practice severely haphazard styles of communication (which is arguably what Leo is doing) or to actually confuse the two frames (which is what you seem to be doing).

I know Leo doesn't care much about this, but some people do care about how words are being used and whether they carry cultural baggage that is bound to cause confusion, and two great examples are Rupert Spira and Bernardo Kastrup. Listen carefully to what they're saying when discussing how solipsism is distinct from idealism/non-duality and maybe you'll understand the distinction I just made above.

24:46

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

^

I’ve timestamped it at 24:30

@Yimpa Thanks :) Now you have no excuse to miss it :D 

Edited by Carl-Richard

27 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I would have to see the context in which that was said, but even on its own, this only goes to show that using the language of solipsism is highly ineffective for communicating the message, which is that everything is occuring within One transpersonal consciousness. When even people who have had mystical experiences misunderstand what is being said, that should tell you something.

If you want to talk from the perspective transpersonal consciousness, you firstly shouldn't talk at all, because that will be untruth. Secondly, it's not that others don't have a separate reality: it's that others don't even exist. "Others" is an arbitrary carving out of reality based on human biases and perceptions. From this perspective, suffering doesn't even occur, not even to "You", because "suffering" and "occurrence" is again an arbitrary carving out of reality.

Now, if you want to skip these trite non-dual truism and want to concede to using concepts that can make sense of our human experience (like suffering), within that frame, you can start to introduce concepts like "others", "pain", "suffering". But then you also go beyond the idea that there is only One being, and therefore to make claims like "there is no other people that suffer, only me" is either to practice severely haphazard styles of communication (which is arguably what Leo is doing) or to actually confuse the two frames (which is what you seem to be doing).

I know Leo doesn't care much about this, but some people do care about how words are being used and whether they carry cultural baggage that is bound to cause confusion, and two great examples are Rupert Spira and Bernardo Kastrup. Listen carefully to what they're saying when discussing how solipsism is distinct from idealism/non-duality and maybe you'll understand the distinction I just made above.

You just made a duality between talking and not talking. No duality exists. Talking and not talking are the same thing. This is why I said everything I said to you. There is no context. The truth is right in front of your face. The issue is because you haven't awoken you don't understand the value of absolute solipsism. Absolute Solipsism is the only way to make sense of your human life. If you deny this or do not awaken to this, you will lack self knowledge. Not just the self of life, but of the human character you are currently living as. 

As a result you will never find concrete answers to anything. What you discover when you fully awaken is everything is cyclical. Why? It is cyclical because there is a denial of Absolute Truth. This is what is referred to as karma, or as the phrase says haven't we been here before? You keep trying to maintain a human, civilized, corrupted notion of truth and as result you are lost. 

The only reason I can deconstruct anything anyone says regardless of who they are is because the awakening of absolute solipsism gives you absolute clarity AT ALL TIMES. The only pragmatic, loving, intelligent thing is to pursue the realization of Absolute Solipsism. If you do not, you will unconsciously spread suffering. This is an ABSOLUTE. Why? Because the denial of ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS THE CAUSE OF SUFFERING. It is the source of all problems that humans complain about. 

So think about this? If you discover that the solution to all problems in life is for all of humanity to discover that ABSOLUTE SOLIPISM is the correct framework or lens to view life then you would share this message. Anything that deviates from this actually spreads more suffering. You don't understand again because you avoid truth. There is no context with Absolute Truth, the truth is there is NO OTHER. THE END. 

That's it!!! You suffer others, and your belief in other. This is why you feel incomplete, because you believe false that you need other to be complete when the other...is you. So how can you be incomplete....when everything is you? This means there is nothing to obtain. That all conflicts are imaginary, and all problems are false. You don't understand this because you still want to believe in problems, and this stems from the false belief that you are evil, and others are evil and need to be controlled.

I could write a book on all the infinite ways you created your own suffering through denial of the Absolute Truth. Again, there are no contexts, contexts don't exist. They have never existed, you construct them and then believe your own construction. Later today I will reveal all Leo's talking points from his various videos with time stamps to reveal the complete delusion of majority of the people on the forum. I will put on front street all false claims I find. 

For example people claim they love Leo. They do not. To love someone is to understand their expression. People deny what Leo says when he is actually sharing and providing them with the greatest gift you can give anyone...which is themselves. This is why Leo constantly says he doesn't care about your feelings when it comes to the truth, because the biggest barrier in your life from truth... IS FEELINGS. So I will post links to various videos of his with time stamps and quotes on where he is blatantly obvious with his message. 

People claim they love Leo? Lol I'll show them what Leo has said regarding the absolute nature of reality which I have confirmed....IS TRUE. 

Also if you try to counter that if there are no problems then what am I doing? I am doing what I love. I love to pretend there are others who need to awaken and need my help to awaken even though....IT ALL BULLSHIT!!! LOL.

Just like playing a video game or watching a movie, I do it because it is fun, not because it is true. Because the only truth....is there is only YOU.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 hours ago, Razard86 said:

[...] No duality exists. [...]

[...] the denial of ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS THE CAUSE OF SUFFERING. It is the source of all problems that humans complain about. [...]

But suffering and non-suffering, human and non-human, are dualities that don't even exist. Why are you denying the absolute? :o

Just keep in mind that when you use the conviction in your own perspective to justify being an asshole to people who don't agree with you, you come off like the Westboro Baptist Church to those people.

Edited by Carl-Richard

4 hours ago, Sincerity said:

How accurate and favorable. ? Thanks dude, lol.

Maybe we're all NPCs after all. (kidding)

I don't neccesarily say it because of you though

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I just listened to that section and contemplated what Rupert is trying to communicate. 

His claim: everything is in consciousness; not in the finite mind. Reality takes place in universal consciousness.

The problem is that he creates distinctions between everything, consciousness, the finite mind, reality, etc.

However, everything is consciousness. Which is the same as saying consciousness is made out of nothing. Why? Because if I were to say that consciousness is made out of everything, that would imply that (as one example out of infinity), everything is made out of cheese.

It’s amazing how one word can really seal the deal.

The one word: YOU

31 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I just listened to that section and contemplated what Rupert is trying to communicate. 

His claim: everything is in consciousness; not in the finite mind. Reality takes place in universal consciousness.

The problem is that he creates distinctions between everything, consciousness, the finite mind, reality, etc.

However, everything is consciousness. Which is the same as saying consciousness is made out of nothing. Why? Because if I were to say that consciousness is made out of everything, that would imply that (as one example out of infinity), everything is made out of cheese.

It’s amazing how one word can really seal the deal.

The one word: YOU

As long as you understand the difference between God's infinite mind and the finite human mind, that is most of the job done. Other words for God's infinite mind is reality, Consciousness, transpersonal consciousness, phenomenal consciousness, Qualia, awareness, emptiness. Other words for the finite human mind is the ego, thoughts and experiences, perception and cognition, feelings and sensations, private conscious inner life, personal mind, localization of consciousness.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard Looks like you created a meta-duality, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Meta-duality > nonduality 

(apparently God can create new terms out of pure imagination)

Do the real work without considering these debates as more than fun discussions and hearsay.

Edited by UnbornTao

On 5/16/2023 at 2:13 PM, Carl-Richard said:

But suffering and non-suffering, human and non-human, are dualities that don't even exist. Why are you denying the absolute? :o

Just keep in mind that when you use the conviction in your own perspective to justify being an asshole to people who don't agree with you, you come off like the Westboro Baptist Church to those people.

They both exist and do exist, you are the one creating a duality. In fact you created a duality to avoid the absolute. I literally told you that context doesn't exist and instead of accepting that you avoided it to play a duality game. Also notice you are taking the subject away from what we are talking about because assholery has nothing to do whether something is true or not? Humans hide behind things like moral definitions as defense mechanisms so they can never awaken which you have a habit of doing. Also it has nothing to do with people agreeing with me. Whether you agree with me or not does not matter!! Because your belief does not matter. Absolute Truth is so obvious that you telling me whether people agree with me DOES NOT MATTER.

When you go to sleep at night, does anyone go to sleep with you NO!!! If you blanked out right now, nothing would exist. When you reappear everything reappears. Science cannot disprove this because Science is done in direct experience!!! If you don't experience something it doesn't exist!! THIS IS THE STOPPING POINT. You see? You cannot argue against this. You can create lies and stories but you literally cannot do, know, think, or say anything WITHOUT experience!! Notice that everything you experience....is tied to WHETHER YOU ARE THERE OR NOT!!!

Therefore Absolute Solipsism is true!!! You talk about context? LOL. Context only exists in direct experience!!! Everything only exists in direct experience!!! Someone will say I died and went to heaven and saw Earth. I reply no you didn't because you have to be there (Direct Experience) to imagine being in heaven (The Christian Notion of Heaven) looking down at an Earth.

You will never be able to ESCAPE DIRECT EXPERIENCE because DIRECT EXPERIENCE IS YOU!!! That is what absolute solipsism is pointing too. If you don't exist....NOTHING exists!! Therefore OTHERS don't exist, because that would imply something can exist separate from you, which can NEVER be proven because there is ONLY ONE EXPERIENCE and it is YOU. 

Here is the biggest practical joke that destroys all arguments!!! Prove within your experience, that if you are not there something else exists!!! Notice....you can only prove...if you are there. All proving, all evidence, all anything is in direct experience!!! This is the stopping point, there is nothing you can do GODDDDD to ESCAPE that YOU ARE ALL THAT IS. THERE IS ONLY YOU!!! Stop trying to wiggle out of this God. 

Here is a Leo video which paraphrases what I am saying: 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 17/5/2023 at 2:04 AM, UnbornTao said:

Get down to work and stop considering these discussions as more than entertaining opinion and hearsay.

I just love this authoritive vibe of the mods. Does Leo also instruct you guys to be like this as him or you just happen to be like this before you even met him? I'm curious ?

your view is fine and all nothing wrong with it, but how come you stress so much to try to validate it to others? wouldent you be happier sitting in your own perception instead of trying to convince others? after all whos right and wrong? up to you. and a lot of people in this thread are taking his views way too personally, doesnt that hurt? feels a little dirty to me :c i like to feel clean and free :D 

@Razard86 please for one time think about the following :

Yes you can never proof there exists something other than your reality but just because you cannot proof something doesnt mean it does not exist. 

Like back then science could not proof that gas exist but it existed the whole time 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I just love this authoritive vibe of the mods. Does Leo also instruct you guys to be like this as him or you just happen to be like this before you even met him? I'm curious ?

just a heads up to acknowledge this as entertainment.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

They both exist and do exist, you are the one creating a duality. In fact you created a duality to avoid the absolute. I literally told you that context doesn't exist and instead of accepting that you avoided it to play a duality game. Also notice you are taking the subject away from what we are talking about because assholery has nothing to do whether something is true or not? Humans hide behind things like moral definitions as defense mechanisms so they can never awaken which you have a habit of doing.

If you're going to make distinctions, make good ones or don't make any. If you're going to help people, consider their needs and not just your own.

Edited by Carl-Richard

On 16.5.2023 at 9:42 PM, Carl-Richard said:

As long as you understand the difference between God's infinite mind and the finite human mind, that is most of the job done. Other words for God's infinite mind is reality, Consciousness, transpersonal consciousness, phenomenal consciousness, Qualia, awareness, emptiness. Other words for the finite human mind is the ego, thoughts and experiences, perception and cognition, feelings and sensations, private conscious inner life, personal mind, localization of consciousness.

Thank you for this voice of sanity. That is (at least in my humble perspective) a very sane and much needed truthful statement on a relative level. Hope you don't mind the following musings:

Of course one can "shoot" at such a statement with a statement of the absolute level, like: That is all duality. But doing the "Absolute side of the street trick" to kill something coming from the "relative side of the street" because ones ego (or whatever) doesn't like it,

• one contradicts one self, because on the relative level there are truths and stuff that work (like diamond cuts glass, but not the other way round,
  • and certain views tend to bring one closer to actually awakening to Absolute Truth, and other "truths" just lead to more self-contraction, ego and narcissm).
  • Especially those views that don't boost self-importance and narcissm, because they tend to cause less blind-spots than humble views, and don't kill ones progress on the spiritual path.

And: Any critique coming from the "Absolute Side of the street" is also necessarily using duality, or language. So for the folks that like to kill any statement they don't like or that rubs their ego (or whatever) the wrong way with a statement from the Absolute Side of the street (that is duality, its all imagined, whatever...., fill in the blanks), one might find this little concept helpful:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performative_contradiction

And of course Nagarjuna and the Two Truths:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_truths_doctrine

And if one still likes to use statements from the Absolute Side of the Street: Maybe you like to use something like written below [bold markings by yours truly]? At least in my humble view a very beautiful paragraph by Bassui.

So, there is nothing really new under the sun, they discussed & solved this topic in India a loooooong time ago.

Yet, here we are, still seeing battles in this forum with one side shooting with "Absolute Truth"-Statements on stuff that needs to be discussed on a relative level... Fasten your seatbelts, get popcorn ready, and enjoy the show ;)

Water by the River

Bassui: If you push forward with your last ounce of strength at the very point where the path of your thinking has been blocked, and then, completely stymied, leap with hands high in the air into the tremendous abyss of fire confronting youinto the ever-burning flame of your own primordial nature—all ego-consciousness, all delusive feelings and thoughts and perceptions will perish with your ego-root and the true source of your Self-nature will appear. You will feel resurrected, all sickness having completely vanished, and will experience genuine peace and joy. You will be entirely free.

For the first time you will realize that walking on water is like walking on ground and walking on ground like walking on water; that all day long there is speaking, yet no word is ever spoken; that throughout the day there is walking, yet no step is ever taken; that while the clouds are rising over the southern mountains their rain is falling over the northern range; that when the lecture gong is struck in China the lecture begins in Korea; that sitting alone in a ten-foot-square room you meet all the Buddhas of the ten quarters; that without seeing a word you read the more than seven thousand volumes of the sutras; that though you acquire all the merits and virtues of good actions, yet in fact there are none.

Edited by Water by the River