davecraw

Leo can you please clarify?

18 posts in this topic

Your teachings, as expressed in your bio and your YouTube videos, emphasize the profound idea that "you are me". This concept, while fascinating, has led me to ponder certain practical aspects of our interaction.

Specifically, I'm curious about your experience when you respond to messages or create content. When you craft a response or record a video, is there a process you engage in, such as typing or filming? Or is it that these responses and videos aren't typed or recorded but are merely phenomena being experienced? For the sake of clarity, when I refer to your videos, I mean those found on the Actualized.org YouTube channel, and your posts are those associated with the Leo Gura account on this forum.

The metaphysical implications of this query are immense. Consider the difference between your viewers actually producing the videos on your channel at some point in their lives versus not engaging in this process at all.

I would greatly appreciate your insight on this matter, and I also welcome thoughts from other members of this forum. Is anyone else intrigued by this question? Does anyone else deem this topic of paramount importance?

Thanks in advance for your time and responses.

Edited by davecraw

38 minutes ago, davecraw said:

your viewers actually producing the videos on your channel at some point in their lives

What do you mean?

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

What do you mean?

In Leo's videos there appears to be certain body involved in making the videos. Do you (or the other people) accumulate that body and make those videos with that body? 

We all live inside our own Fantasies, Reality is just a battle of Fantasies, sometimes working along together

Sometimes at war with each other

Love is the answer

though hate has been created to protect Love.

there’s no great Love without great hate. No hate without Love

hate is the virus that makes Love complete.

Love is that perfect white light that’s lacking just a little pin to materialize and the pin is Hate.

55 minutes ago, davecraw said:

Consider the difference between your viewers actually producing the videos on your channel at some point in their lives versus not engaging in this process at all.

You are misunderstanding what "you = me" means.

You are not producing my videos.

You have to be very careful not to mix up relative and absolute domains.

When I say you = me, what I mean is that you are dreaming me, at the absolute level. That means you are dreaming my videos. But you are also dreaming that I record them and you do not. And so it is.

A crucial aspect of how you dream your reality is that I record videos and you do not.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have just watched this video:

It can clarify a lot.

Namaste :)

i think its something like a neuron where you never actually meet anyone but they exist as much as you. You just can never interact with them only information they are sending you. Maybe if you both know it you can send information by telepathy

Postsynaptic-Cell.jpg

Edited by Hojo

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are misunderstanding what "you = me" means.

You are not producing my videos.

You have to be very careful not to mix up relative and absolute domains.

When I say you = me, what I mean is that you are dreaming me, at the absolute level. That means you are dreaming my videos. But you are also dreaming that I record them and you do not. And so it is.

A crucial aspect of how you dream your reality is that I record videos and you do not.

Let me approach this from a different angle. When you respond to this post what is your experience? Can you describe your experience (what you are aware of) while you respond to this? That may help me know whether your experience is different than mine.

Edited by davecraw

2 hours ago, davecraw said:

Let me approach this from a different angle. When you respond to this post what is your experience? Can you describe your experience (what you are aware of) while you respond to this? That may help me know whether your experience is different than mine.

You are dreaming me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

......Close your eyes. Imagine you are watching a new video Leo is making. Make Leo say in this day dream you are creating that it took him 3 months to make this video. Now open your eyes. What you just did, is NO DIFFERENT than what has been happening your entire life. That's it!!! Notice your memories work the same way. So this is proof that your entire life...is just a dream. There are no other people, they do not have any experiences outside of your own. If someone tells you they went to the mall, and you were not there to experience it, IT NEVER HAPPENED.

But your mind will make it seem like it happened. You might go to their house and they will show you the stuff they bought. They might even show you footage on their cell phone of a recording of them doing it. It still didn't happen. Notice everything I just said, you can dream up right now. The thing is....you dream everything. Emotions, thoughts, physical pain, psychological pain, science, your whole life is just a dream. 

Your POV is both the Absolute and the Relative. The relative is the relationship you form with everything around you and how you interpret it. The Absolute is that everything in your POV in the present moment, is the ONLY thing that exists. If it isn't being perceived or experienced in the present tense, it doesn't exist at all. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Locking myself in an indestructible cage without my keys only to realize I am the Key.

@Leo Gura so can gods dream each other up? One God X produces Videos and shares to an dreamed up God Y, the other God Y watches Videos and dreams up the one God X who produces videos? 

1 hour ago, thierry said:

Locking myself in an indestructible cage without my keys only to realize I am the Key.

That's a good one

48 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura so can gods dream each other up? One God X produces Videos and shares to an dreamed up God Y, the other God Y watches Videos and dreams up the one God X who produces videos? 

That's a Good one way of describing it. Except for the fact that there isn't a God X and a God Y.

There's only One God, but psychological activity produces the feeling there is such a thing as a personal Consciousness or personal God.

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

Infinity of Gods is a story that God makes up to have continuity in the storyline. But the truth is....there is ONLY YOU. Notice how you keep resisting this by trying to create other Gods. When you go to sleep at night are you taking anyone with you? NO. When you wake up in the morning does anyone come out with you? NO!!

You have never experienced anything outside of you, so why do you keep trying to imagine other? To believe in Infinity of Gods is to believe in a METAPHYSICAL OTHER. Since there is no difference between the metaphysical and physical you are just creating another duality again. The truth is....LEO IMAGINED other Gods which he literally tells you in his video!! 

Now with that said, real and imaginary are the same so Infinity of Gods is valid, just don't go believing that Infinity of Gods is any different than your belief that other people exist and have their own realities. The truth is THEY DON'T!!! Leo's awakening was just God Level Special Effects of one Reality having a God Level awakening into the nature of itself through the creation of an IMAGINED other reality. So Leo just imagined the whole thing.

GOD LOVES OTHER so much it will perpetually keep creating OTHER but THAT OTHER is JUST ITSELF. Your life is akin to you talking to a mirror reflection in a bathroom and it responding and pretending it isn't you. You know how people in your life will say you are crazy if you think out loud or talk to yourself? That was an elaborate ruse you have ALWAYS been talking to YOURSELF both when you think and when you speak. ONLY YOU. NOBODY ELSE.

Anything outside of this, is delusion, illusion and if you don't drop this attachment to OTHER YOU WILL NEVER FULL AWAKEN. You will live a dualistic reality until the end of your character's dreamed up life. You can only live soberly from a non-dual state by accepting and loving that you are ALL ALONE.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I think I need to experience as you said. 

"You have never experienced anything outside of you, so why do you keep trying to imagine other? To believe in Infinity of Gods is to believe in a METAPHYSICAL OTHER." 

Just because I can never experience things outside of me is neither a proof that others exist nor that they dont exist. So there is a not knowing of other existances. These other existances are existances so they are me, we are exact same in essence. But what I mean with others is that they can have their own reality going on. Their own which is forgotten by my avatar so I cannot see and think what they think and the other way around but God holds both of us in consciousness. So holding this distinction in consciousness makes a duality between imagined me and others and we both can have our own reality going on. It is not ultimately real but technically it works 

Am I on point

Edited by OBEler

If God is locked inside a cell with infinite space and anything it wants to do  But is there eternally is it still a prisoner 

Edited by Hojo