LSD-Rumi

Does God really have an explanation?

34 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

a logical argument. But what is Logic in the first place? I think it is something that is understood as a direct experience of it, like the color red for example.

Do you consider "the sun shines because of nuclear fusion" a logical argument or merely an assertion? What about "molecules consist of atoms" or "life is like a river"? Are these explanations?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

These are part of logic but they are not examples of the basic pillars of it. A better example would be, "Everything has a beginning", "one plus one equal two", and "a thing can exist or not exist, not both at the same time" but even those don't really explain what logic is. I think to understand Logic, you must go totally mad, like insanely mad to the point where there is no logic, and then return back. Logic cannot be explained in words, it is an experience.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

@LSD-Rumi I think an explanation is when you reduce something to something else. So all the examples I gave above are explanations, just different kinds. Another example would be "the sun rises because the Earth spins on its axis". Anyways, if you want to explain God, you would have to reduce God to something that is not God. But if God is everything that exists, then you can't reduce God to something that is not God, i.e. you can't explain God. There, I just explained how God can't be explained :) 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Your entire dream= God. The totality of every dream that can ever be dreamed= God.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You can't think God.

Edited by UnbornTao

Does your existence have an explanation? I am not talking about the body, I am talking about that innate awareness that’s within you right now. 

That does not need an explanation. It just is. 

3 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

course not. you can't think god.

Mmm, God's infinite mind ≠ your finite human mind? ;D You can't think God, you can't perceive God, you can't feel God: you can only be God.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Mmm, God's infinite mind ≠ your finite human mind? ;D You can't think God, you can't perceive God, you can't feel God: you can only be God.

Carl-Richard is Infinite Love, Infinite Perfection, Infinite Wisdom, Infinite Beauty, Infinite Balance, pretending to be some moderator on Actualized. Org.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 5/18/2023 at 0:35 AM, Carl-Richard said:

I try not to talk in terms of belief systems. I am not sure where you are coming from. I haven't looked into mind yet but I hold it as relative, otherwise it'd be better not to call it infinite. If it's infinite, it's neither mind nor thinking.

Edited by UnbornTao

34 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I don't talk in terms of belief systems, I am not sure where you are coming from. I haven't looked into mind but I hold as relative, otherwise better not to call it that maybe. If infinite, it's neither mind nor thought. So I'm already highly suspicious of that term.

You do use the term imagination though, right? Imagination and mind go together.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Carl-Richard is Infinite Love, Infinite Perfection, Infinite Wisdom, Infinite Beauty, Infinite Balance, pretending to be some moderator on Actualized. Org.

Yup.

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You do use the term imagination though, right? Imagination and mind go together.

About being God, what is that about? Infinite mind? I consider mind to be relative but I know it's possible you're using the term differently than I am. Could it be Consciousness, or better be called that? Not that I know (have become conscious of) what I'm talking about.

All manifestations are you and not you simultaneously.

Containing Truth in one particular worldview is falsehood since Truth is all there. 

Truth = Falsehood in the absolute sense.

Ironically, that would also make it relative since Truth and Falsehood are two distinctions I just made.

And we only scratched the surface.

52 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

About being God, what is that about? Infinite mind?

There is no individual thought, perception or feeling you can point to that encapsulates God. God is the totality, and you can only be the totality by being it.

52 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I consider mind to be relative but I know it's possible you're using the term differently than I am. Could it be Consciousness, or better be called that? Not that I know (have become conscious of) what I'm talking about.

Mind can mean a lot of things. That is why I tend to literally state the distinctions I'm making (e.g. Infinite God vs. finite human) and qualify what I mean with examples (although in this case, I did that in another thread).

Edited by Carl-Richard