Sabth

Being afraid that everyone is dying away.

26 posts in this topic

This is a fear that I had. I find it hard transitioning from childhood to the middle aged people . 

Now that my grandma has died away. (I used to remember all the memories/childhood memories) and as granddaughter and our relationship since back then. Now there is a transferring of roles. Or transitioning. My mom is becoming a grandma and my grandma has died away. *It's true that plants can make it feels like they're still alive.*

I find it very hard to be the middle aged people. Now.  To no longer had a grandma or grandpa. And soon aunties and uncles. Too.. 

Why is this posted in the Spirituality section?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Because death is spiritual. 

And when I see like new generations , it feels like life is meaningless. Because it's back to zero. There are full of people who are unknowing.

Focus on the now. 

Edited by Sabth

46 minutes ago, Sabth said:

Because death is spiritual. 

And when I see like new generations , it feels like life is meaningless. Because it's back to zero. There are full of people who are unknowing.

Focus on the now. 

Your original post was not Spiritual it was material. Death does not exist. What you don't understand is based on your definition of death, EVERYTHING IS DEAD right now. You believe death is disappearance. Oh that person disappeared and is gone. What you don't understand because of your faulty human conditioning is that everything is constantly disappearing and reappearing. What you call MOTION is just a disappearing and reappearance continually happening. 

Movie is just one frame replacing another. Animation is just one frame replacing another. Virtual Video Games is just one frame replacing another. Your entire life is just one frame replacing another. Each frame is ETERNAL. It can be destroyed and it can be recreated. If you focused hard enough you could go to sleep and see your lost loved one and have a deep intimate experience with them. Then when you wake up you will be like I thought that was real!!! Real and imaginary are just interpretations you are creating. The truth is that intimate dream is JUST as real as what you call your life. 

Traveling doesn't exist, it is just a frame being replaced. It's like blinking. You put a dark frame when you close your eyes and then you open it and place a visual frame of appearances. So technically nothing ever dies or lives because death and life are distinctions you create. YOU ARE DEATH, YOU ARE LIFE!!! YOU ARE EVERYTHING. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Your original post was not Spiritual it was material. Death does not exist. What you don't understand is based on your definition of death, EVERYTHING IS DEAD right now. 

If everything is dead, then everything is spiritual. Deal?

👽

24 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Your original post was not Spiritual it was material. Death does not exist. What you don't understand is based on your definition of death, EVERYTHING IS DEAD right now. You believe death is disappearance. Oh that person disappeared and is gone. What you don't understand because of your faulty human conditioning is that everything is constantly disappearing and reappearing. What you call MOTION is just a disappearing and reappearance continually happening. 

Movie is just one frame replacing another. Animation is just one frame replacing another. Virtual Video Games is just one frame replacing another. Your entire life is just one frame replacing another. Each frame is ETERNAL. It can be destroyed and it can be recreated. If you focused hard enough you could go to sleep and see your lost loved one and have a deep intimate experience with them. Then when you wake up you will be like I thought that was real!!! Real and imaginary are just interpretations you are creating. The truth is that intimate dream is JUST as real as what you call your life. 

Traveling doesn't exist, it is just a frame being replaced. It's like blinking. You put a dark frame when you close your eyes and then you open it and place a visual frame of appearances. So technically nothing ever dies or lives because death and life are distinctions you create. YOU ARE DEATH, YOU ARE LIFE!!! YOU ARE EVERYTHING. 

There's something in a 3 dimensional universe that thinks it's human and posts on actualized.org as "Schizophonia".
What will happen to him when what he thinks is his "heart" stops?

The devil is in the details.

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

There's something in a 3 dimensional universe that thinks it's human and posts on actualized.org as "Schizophonia".
What will happen to him when what he thinks is his "heart" stops?

If his heart actually stops and he is unable to be revived in the hospital he will experience his belief of what death is. If he is still unable to be revived in the hospital he will enter the void and realize that everything was him, and that was deluding himself that he was some human in a material world with a life. He will remember the truth of what he is and bask in his complete and unconditional acceptance of himself.

Now with that said, remove the HE, as God does not have a sex/gender. But God will just remember what it was doing and then when it decides to live another life it will just live another life. What you think is Death is just the intermission period before the next play/movie/life.

Also in this intermission you are completely free to do whatever. You can conjure up anything because this is the unlimited expression of your mind. So you can really see what you are capable of as God. But eventually you will desire to experience limitation again and then will have to go back to tricking yourself that you are some limited creature in a limited world LOL.

Edited by Razard86

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If his heart actually stops and he is unable to be revived in the hospital he will experience his belief of what death is. If he is still unable to be revived in the hospital he will enter the void and realize that everything was him, and that was deluding himself that he was some human in a material world with a life. He will remember the truth of what he is and bask in his complete and unconditional acceptance of himself.

Now with that said, remove the HE, as God does not have a sex/gender. But God will just remember what it was doing and then when it decides to live another life it will just live another life. What you think is Death is just the intermission period before the next play/movie/life.

Also in this intermission you are completely free to do whatever. You can conjure up anything because this is the unlimited expression of your mind. So you can really see what you are capable of as God. But eventually you will desire to experience limitation again and then will have to go back to tricking yourself that you are some limited creature in a limited world LOL.

How does God choose which new life he will embody? is there a logical sequence? like incarnation in ever more complex forms?
If God works like that then there is a moment when he "incarnates" me and the other "you", which one would he have played first and why?

Why couldn't God just stay in god mode?
I have a lot of questions:ph34r:

Accept the death of everyone ioyu ever knew so deeply that it stops being negative and starts being peaceful.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

People don't die they just leave the play. Their part is done and they go home you can go to their home if you want after they die in imagination land.

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

How does God choose which new life he will embody? is there a logical sequence? like incarnation in ever more complex forms?
If God works like that then there is a moment when he "incarnates" me and the other "you", which one would he have played first and why?

Why couldn't God just stay in god mode?
I have a lot of questions:ph34r:

Go find the answers. You think awakening is supposed to be easy? Stop trying to cheat LOL. Go verify in your direct experience, for all you know you created me to feed you bullshit!!! Also it wouldn't matter what I tell you, if you don't experience it you won't know it!! 

Watch this Leo video. 

Edited by Razard86

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah, but imagine that you blink, and when you open your eyes you are a black hole floating in the center of the galaxy. or a god creator of universes. Of the infinite void . You have to be extremely detached to no pee your pants on the enormity of the matter

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You have to be extremely detached to no pee your pants on the enormity of the matter

I peed my pants the same night I did one of my ketamine infusion. Was imagining myself peeing in my bathroom, but it turns out I was still sleeping in bed.

Can confirm via direct experience God is capable of that. 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, but imagine that you blink, and when you open your eyes you are a black hole floating in the center of the galaxy. or a god creator of universes. Of the infinite void . You have to be extremely detached to no pee your pants on the enormity of the matter

Not really, maybe the first time you do it to yourself because you forgot what that was like. But if you know fully right now you are God, I MEAN FULLY you will just be like oh yeah...I forgot what this was like. 

I'm not saying I'm immune to scaring the shit out of myself, it just won't last. I have full knowledge that God/Consciousness is always in full control. 

I like the way Allan Watts describes what God is doing. It's kind of hilarious.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

But if you know fully right now you are God, I MEAN FULLY you will just be like oh yeah...I forgot what this was like. 

Yes of course, but do you have a real opening to reality now? Are you not a prisoner in your mind? really? that is the aim of this work, of course, but there are many pitfalls, the ego mind is powerful. 

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I peed my pants the same night I did one of my ketamine infusion. Was imagining myself peeing in my bathroom, but it turns out I was still sleeping in bed.

Can confirm via direct experience God is capable of that. 

Haha god is capable even you shit yourself. How was the experience? So you went to a clinic and they gave you a couple of lines of ketamine? You mentioned an infusion, how's that? Id like to try

16 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Go find the answers. You think awakening is supposed to be easy? Stop trying to cheat LOL. Go verify in your direct experience, for all you know you created me to feed you bullshit!!! Also it wouldn't matter what I tell you, if you don't experience it you won't know it!! 

Watch this Leo video. 

easy answer:)

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes of course, but do you have a real opening to reality now? Are you not a prisoner in your mind? really? that is the aim of this work, of course, but there are many pitfalls, the ego mind is powerful. 

Haha god is capable even you shit yourself. How was the experience? So you went to a clinic and they gave you a couple of lines of ketamine? You mentioned an infusion, how's that? Id like to try

Why would anyone take such a hepatotoxic substance orally. Rather than ordering a straw on the internet and snorting.

54 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Why would anyone take such a hepatotoxic substance orally. Rather than ordering a straw on the internet and snorting.

Maybe you are right, with 5meo, LSD, mushrooms, weed and DMT should be enough ?

On 13.5.2023 at 1:29 PM, Razard86 said:

Your original post was not Spiritual it was material. Death does not exist.

There is more to spirituality than "death is an illusion". Existential topics like aging and death of loved ones touches on deep notions of self beyond the mere material.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The goal is not to eliminate suffering and maximize happiness: it’s about understanding EVERYTHING.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

How was the experience? So you went to a clinic and they gave you a couple of lines of ketamine? You mentioned an infusion, how's that? Id like to try

The clinic I went to puts an IV into your arm. The bag contained 500mg magnesium as well to lessen stress/anxiety. I was also administered an anti-nausea medication prior. I worked with a therapist (aka professional trip sitter) during my first 6 infusions.

What makes IV infusion unique compared to other methods is that the drug enters your system gradually over the span of an hour. So if someone’s experience were to be too intense, the staff can simply stop the process and give you other medications that will tame your anxiety, anger, etc. if needed. I personally didn’t need any of that done.

They start you at a low dose to assess how it affects you. The low doses are really calming, like a vacation. I also had vision of friends, but they were not someone separate from me. Instead, it’s seeing myself as them.

After each trip, I’d take a week or two to process the trip. When I came back for the next trip, they would increase the dose (always with your permission and willingness to explore deeper). This is where it starts to get intense. My greatest fears were faced head-on; at first the therapist was able to guide me through it. At the highest doses, however, the therapist ceases to exist even when you’d think you’d need them. Therefore, fear must be faced all alone.

Not only do you experience fear at such a radical degree, you transcend it! This is beyond the ego state; beyond rationality. 

People who’ve never done psychedelics may assume that these intense visions are just a hallucination that can simply be rationalized away. Ha! That can’t be further from the truth. The experience is as real as real gets, even realer than the human life you fancy yourself living. You don’t have time to think about avoiding yourself when you’re at the brink of death. You literally have to trust God (aka yourself) at that point! This is what humans are avoiding every waking hour. 

You may think that all problems are solved afterwards; the end. I mean, you’ve faced the greatest challenge of your life and overcame it, right? No! This is where the integration process begins. Yes, going back to your human life… working on your relationships, mental health, emotions, career, etc. However, you work on all those facets from a much wiser and wider perspective.

The integration process is non-linear; it may appear that you’re slipping backwards. In fact, your human life does get worse! Yet somehow, internally, you’re growing. And you rise from the ashes again and again. Why does it get worse? Because prior to all this spiritual work you were living in a complete fantasy that you had to maintain. The more you deconstruct your identity, the more the fantasy is going to be calling you back. Keep moving forward despite that. This is a process of dying consciously. This will take years of work to understand the profundity of reality at ever deeper levels, so as Moksha would say, pace enlightenment!

My last ketamine infusion was a year ago. I plan on going back, probably by the end of this year. I have no idea what to expect given that my life has changed radically since, but that’s the beauty of it all.