Javfly33

There is a perspective beyond language and words

12 posts in this topic

In this 'perspective', there are no POVs, Bubbles of consciousness, past, future, present, me, them, alive, death, this, that, inside, outside.

If you learn certain very powerful, and very intense breathing techniques, you can touch such intense Blissfulness that no drug can give you.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

If you learn certain very powerful, and very intense breathing techniques, you can touch such intense Blissfulness that no drug can give you.

It’s important to note that any practice just as a way to escape suffering or done casually isn’t going to lead to much spiritual growth.

In terms of exercise, I use the Wim Hof Breathing method. I find it most effective when integrated with processing emotions and trauma work. 

For me, suffering comes before the bliss. Much like that Katy Perry song, “after a hurricane comes a rainbow”. The problem is, nobody wants to face their hurricane. But the storm is inevitable, yet God is so loving that God won’t force you into anything.

How can there be a perspective when there is no space, no matter, and no time to imply localization? Unconditional infinity is beyond perspective.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

How can there be a perspective when there is no space, no matter, and no time to imply localization? Unconditional infinity is beyond perspective.

Perhaps perspective doesn’t necessarily require space, matter, or time. I can re-experience a memory with a brand new perspective. I don’t have to physically be in the same location to do this.

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Perhaps perspective doesn’t necessarily require space, matter, or time. I can re-experience a memory with a brand new perspective. I don’t have to physically be in the same location to do this.

To re-experience a memory you need to be in an apparently different time.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It’s important to note that any practice just as a way to escape suffering or done casually isn’t going to lead to much spiritual growth.

In terms of exercise, I use the Wim Hof Breathing method. I find it most effective when integrated with processing emotions and trauma work. 

For me, suffering comes before the bliss. Much like that Katy Perry song, “after a hurricane comes a rainbow”. The problem is, nobody wants to face their hurricane. But the storm is inevitable, yet God is so loving that God won’t force you into anything.

Do you prefer to get your dick sucked or to hurt your knee with a rock?

28 minutes ago, Moksha said:

You don't need localization for a perspective, all you need is memory. Close your eyes, realize that in that moment there is no time, no space, no matter. Now conjure up a memory and there you have a perspective. As long as you have memory you can have a perspective. Now you erase that memory...then you wouldn't have one. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Not sure what you're talking about but it isn't a perspective. Sounds like a radically different and healing state.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Do you prefer to get your dick sucked or to hurt your knee with a rock?

Both reveal Love in their own unique ways. 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

To re-experience a memory you need to be in an apparently different time.

That’s the beauty of how the mind works, from a more expansive state.

8 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Not sure what you're talking about but it isn't a perspective. Sounds like a state.

Thank you for the clarification.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You don't need localization for a perspective, all you need is memory. Close your eyes, realize that in that moment there is no time, no space, no matter. Now conjure up a memory and there you have a perspective. As long as you have memory you can have a perspective. Now you erase that memory...then you wouldn't have one. 

Invoking memory requires the illusion of time. It is inevitably localizing.

There is no memory, anticipation, or localization in the absolute. Time and space only appear to exist within its dream.

On 5/12/2023 at 4:07 AM, Javfly33 said:

In this 'perspective', there are no POVs, Bubbles of consciousness, past, future, present, me, them, alive, death, this, that, inside, outside.

This entire post is bullshit. You just denied the present. BULLSHIT!!!! A perspective can only exist in the present because there is only the present. You communicated that message in the present and denied the present. This means you denied the creation of this message. So you just attempted to communicate a perspective, this means you are saying that this perspective exists. But you just said there is no present, so where will this perspective exist? 

Additionally a perspective is a duality. But according to you this duality is not present...so you just attempted to communicate that what you are communicating doesn't exist, so to who are you communicating and how is it being done if there is no present?. So....basically this entire thread you just wrote...denies what you just wrote and that you wrote it and that is being communicated at all. Everything you just expressed is a self-expression. So you just communicated....SELF-DENIAL!!

So.....you just sent a BULLSHIT MESSAGE OF SELF-DENIAL AND TRIED TO HOUSE IT LIKE IT WAS SOME DIVINE INSIGHT!!! You make this too easy.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 12/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, UnbornTao said:

Not sure what you're talking about but it isn't a perspective. Sounds like a radically different and healing state.

You guys are constantly using words to get "somewhere".

What I wrote it's another perspective to get to that "somewhere".