Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

Starvation cult.

1 post in this topic

They are not your people. You shouldn't be bothered. Be too good/good enough that the two won't even meet. And will gravitate to each or the best. Be too good and unbothered. It shouldn't even met. Be too good into your path that you won't even know the other exist. If this happened, both would be in the ultimate heaven. And nothing should be public. Public or fame shouldn't exist. Everything should be private and by levels. Each are enclosed and doesn't meet. This shall be good and unbothered. If everyone followed the rules. And the rules shall be made known.

Hmm.. and idk anymore. 

upon contact. 

133 I didn't know, or I was taken aback that lived in my community a thief. I'm truly taken a back. I didn't know. That such thing or such level exists. So when you're a thief, you're* not a believer. *definitely. It was totally different than my up bringing. And what I assumed I was surrounded with. So ... (Yeah~>>>)

So I was alone, I had all the good thing alone,   . I truly didn't grow up with them. (I had a university. And a set of group of people I'm surrounded with, or come into contact with, that they are not with. ) And so, we definitely hv a gap. And the book that I read. Or the experiences that I experienced. /I've had. And, especially my mind. All the moral conduct that I've learned throughout childhood.. we definitely grow up different. 143

For me to lose my things. Maybe I /truly did/ belong to the middle east. (Morally.) Mentally. (My mind) as I followed the scripture. And they don't. Although we all started off muslims the same. Maybe they're not. I had been alone all these while. Unbelievable. 

So when I go unconscious, they stole my things. For the first time in my life, I was made unconscious. Losing consciousness. And was trapped for over a month. And lost all of my childhood belongings. /Life's belongings. (I'm 26yo) when tht happened. My life's worth. However small my life is. (It's not. I'm old.) 

I'm thinking of filling my life again when you're twenty x , but you can't, when your initial / your foundation had been cut. My life, a lot of it was lost.

I don't know their motif. As it was very personal and like my blueprint. (I wouldn't like something that's too personal from others and wouldn't even want it if it wasn't from me. So it strikes me why even anyone would want it when it was my personal very personal belongings. So idk their motives. Would they want to burn it? Because why would anyone want something that smells like me? That's a possibility I had in mind. Maybe it no longer existed. 

I didn't even catered it for others or anyone. So idk why anyone would want to take it away from me. (I used to have it all locked in a case but has lowered my guard as I was older. And never would have thought I'd leave it/my home. Unattended.) Unguarded. Without me.

They did not have an artwork that they've made since childhood. They did not have a diary. They are not an artist. They are not a writer. (Lame writer) Consistent writer like me. But they are my family. 

I also think it was sold as a possibility. But they doesn't seem to like that kinda thing. I don't know. I know nothing. It has also been a long time (since). (At first, I truly think it was sold at a few thousandths). Because why would anyone took it? But to make me lose my worth. I also hv a few things like memories. My contacts.. before this, everything was within my (approach) reach. It's up to me whether I want it, or not. It's up to me. Everything, are, within my Mind. (Reach). I could totally do as I wishes. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co4PNySAiP3/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Maybe it has been thrown away

2.Is me. (Something that is me) 

I guess it was something that they've been waiting for long. 

//

1:33 17/3/2023 my mom is accusing me of something I didn't. 

Wow it's been a long time. 10:26am 12 May. I want to put this topic ; 

Innocent people dying for Jesus.