AlexNonymous6

Enlightenment is for Everyone

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

and its the old conflict between sudden and gradual awakening. That conflict happened in every spiritual system, for example very famous in Zen:

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The awakening proposed by Leo, which works, is instantaneous and gradual at the same time. it's gradual because it requires deconstruction and understanding, and it's instantaneous because it happens with psychedelics, especially 5meo in a moment.

with 5meo you have an opening to total infinity but when it closes, after a short time you forget it, since your mental structure is not compatible with it. then you enter a phase of integration, of understanding, which reaches a certain level. then you once again have a total openness to the absolute. Hallelujah! but let's not get excited, it closes again, and another period of integration, deconstruction and letting go of attachments . more psychedelics, start over. infinity is getting closer to the surface, but it is still covered by the thousand veils.

5meo opens the door for you, but then it is you, with your intelligence and your will, who has to identify what are the veils, what keeps you locked up in appearance. because you want to open your being completely to the truth.

who has had a glimpse, and thinks that this is all... well, maybe it is all for him

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not in my opinion. If you have broken the ice of the surface it is obvious. Basic awakening for me is realizing the infinite and what the limited appearance is. the infinite absolute fills you with joy, you realize that you are that and that it is impossible for it to be anything else. the finite are perfectly arranged boundaries that create an appearance.

No..i speak not of facets.  I speak of waking up.  You can wake up from the dream.   If you want to say this is a distinct facet of understanding reality I say yes- it is - but it is intertwined with the realization of no self.. and it is fundamental to anything that happens thereafter.   THis is awakening from the dream and it is the realization that everything is consciousness. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No..i speak not of facets.  I speak of waking up.  You can wake up from the dream.   If you want to say this is a distinct facet of understanding reality I say yes- it is - but it is intertwined with the realization of no self..   this is awakening from the dream and it is the realization that everything is consciousness. 

It depends on what we consider awakening. for me it is realizing the true nature of reality: the absolute infinite total. it is unimaginable because imagination is finite.  and you can realize the absolute infinity, but if it is hidden again, you forget it and that realization has no value, it is memory, ego. you have to be open to infinity full time, if not, you are asleep. It's a level of awakening, but even so, it's not total, we don't realize god.  i had a minimum glimpse. Believe Leo: we aren't god realized. At least I'm not. But i realize the infinity right now. It's a matter of deep understanding, when you understand, another level opens to you

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

and you can realize the absolute infinity, but if it is hidden again, you forget it and that realization has no value, it is memory, ego.

It holds no value because you’re still in denial of yourself.

I am too.

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Believe Leo: we aren't god realized.

Nope. That’s a trap. 

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends on what we consider awakening. for me it is realizing the true nature of reality: the absolute infinite total. it is unimaginable because imagination is finite.  and you can realize the absolute infinity, but if it is hidden again, you forget it and that realization has no value, it is memory, ego. you have to be open to infinity full time, if not, you are asleep. It's a level of awakening, but even so, it's not total, we don't realize god.  i had a minimum glimpse. Believe Leo: we aren't god realized. At least I'm not. But i realize the infinity right now. It's a matter of deep understanding, when you understand, another level opens to you

First off - do not believe Leo because he is part of your own mind.  So what you choose to give meaning to is up to you. If you wanna feed Leo that energy- let me assure you- you are barking up a dead tree.  His early stuff all the way up to Infinity oF Gods was excellent.  But then, with infinity of God's, he fell off.  And he fell off big-time.  Not knowing was the only good episode he has had since.  So please- carve your own path and don't listen to him any more.   He had good stuff in the beginning but that was it.   With that being said - again - when you wake up from a dream in the morning is that something you have percentages of? No.  In spirituality- it is the realization of no self.   This is awakening.  Because in this you stop being the self and you become God.  After that , in God Consciousness- you can and will have thr realization of Inifnity.  But that only comes in a non-dual state.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

His early stuff all the way up to Infinity oF Gods was excellent.  But then, with infinity of God's, he fell off.  And he fell off big-time.  Not knowing was the only good episode he has had since.  So please- carve your own path and don't listen to him any more.   He had good stuff in the beginning but that was it. 

Leo = The Simpsons

Noted!

From Wikipedia:

By 2000, some long-term fans had become disillusioned with the show, and pointed to its shift from character-driven plots to what they perceived as an overemphasis on zany antics.

Edited by Yimpa

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Leo = The Simpsons

Noted!

I wouldn't say that.  Listen to everything up to Infinity oF Gods.   This was a crap episode and I can explain why.   After that it was just an episode about not knowing and insight.  Both good.  Do not equate his work with the Simpsons or I will ban you.  Offer something good here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

@Inliytened1  I'm not talking about Leo's episodes, but about his way of approaching spirituality by doing psychedelics. his ideas are just ideas, they can be useful or not, the absolute truth is infinity, you can't talk about it, just be it. But you can understand what this now is. Well, you could understand it if you let go the need to be so total enlightened. But if for you it's important, ok. Anyone has his preferences

@Inliytened1  I'm not talking about Leo's episodes, but about his way of approaching spirituality by doing psychedelics. his ideas are just ideas, they can be useful or not, the absolute truth is infinity, you can't talk about it, just be it. But you can understand what this now is. Well, you could understand it if you let go the need to be so total enlightened. But if for you it's important, ok. Anyone has his preferences

There are no rules to how spirituality is done.  Thus- Psychedelics must be on the table.  But I can tell you first hand that if you asked Leo if he could awaken via meditation or Psychedelics which one he would choose - it would always be meditation.  This is because it is much more pure.  And I can tell you that awakening to no self pure without psychedelics is the most miraculous thing you could ever experience   when you realize you are dreaming this way you will never go back to thinking it was ever a percentage game. You will be God realized, and that will be that 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Inliytened1

@Inliytened1  how do you know, if you never did psychedelics?

Because you still think awakening has degrees.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't you understand that the only awakening is now? awakening of the past is imaginary, that is, it is in your imagination. So what is your degree of awakening now? right exactly at this moment. because this moment is the only thing that exists. How deep can you go into the now? What degree?

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What makes you think that awakening does not have degrees?

Ok I found your explanation here:

Very interesting… different than what Leo teaches. I wonder who is right O.o

Edited by Yimpa

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:
1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

What makes you think that awakening does not have degrees?

@Inliytened1has never worked with psychedelics so he doesn’t have a clear idea about the subject. Even if you weren’t to take them, I’m not saying it is mandatory, it is obvious there are degrees of everything just like a RPG game, degrees of understanding what Love is, Reality, Relationships, Emotions, Ego Death, etc. If he is really serious about expanding awareness, I expect the person to either study or try psychedelics cuz you can clearly see the degrees in front of the tip of your nose beyond 4k,8k, infinite k whatever highest resolution you could perceive reality. I don’t doubt he had some kind of results sober but, to talk about Psychedelics and Infinite Consciousness, if you had worked with these tools, you can clearly see better how much awake/aware a person actually is. 

Edited by Juan

@Juan That’s the funny thing, though. If psychedelics, people, degrees of awakening, concepts, etc. are all figments of Consciousness, wouldn’t that imply that there’s no absolute right or wrong to anything?

Of course, in a relative sense it’s still important to have concepts and guidelines, but even then those are subject to change depending on how conscious you are.

the mistake is thinking that awakening is knowing something. It is not that, it is to be open now to infinity. and obviously there are degrees, because if you were in the maximum degree, you would be god creating universes now, and you are not realizing that completely, you would have to stop being human.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Don't you understand that the only awakening is now? awakening of the past is imaginary, that is, it is in your imagination. So what is your degree of awakening now? right exactly at this moment. because this moment is the only thing that exists. How deep can you go into the now? What degree?

Not entirely.  When you have a natural awakening - you will die - while still in human form.   The ego will return but you will be far different from what you were before.  This change cannot be denied.  You may carry the memory of God, but your heart is altered    if you can speak fhe same of a psychedelic awakening then you know of which I speak.  If you cannot - then well, it was not awakening 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

the mistake is thinking that awakening is knowing something

In God Consciousness you will be omniscient- so yes it is knowing everything.  

t. and obviously there are degrees, because if you were in the maximum degree, you would be god creating universes now, and you are not realizing that completely, you would have to stop being human.

If you were in God Consciousness you could do that.  There isn't a maximum degree.   It is just a state of God Consciousness.  You can be in a state to where you know how you created this universe and why you did.  So, states, yes, degrees no.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@Juan That’s the funny thing, though. If psychedelics, people, degrees of awakening, concepts, etc. are all figments of Consciousness, wouldn’t that imply that there’s no absolute right or wrong to anything?

It would imply that there is something prior to figments of Consciousness and that is Pure Consciousness or Absolute Consciousness.   Do not believe for a second that Omniscience cannot be accessed.  Absolute Certainty can be attained but you will not be around to attain it.  You as God will attain it.  Yiu will linger there- before time and space - only to create time and space for your own pleasure.   That is what you have done, as Infinity   Behold the beauty that you have manifested out of thin air!  It seems to be quite a feat - yet to an Infinite God it was but a thought  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not entirely.  When you have a natural awakening - you will die - while still in human form.   The ego will return but you will be far different from what you were before.  This change cannot be denied.  You may carry the memory of God, but your heart is altered    if you can speak fhe same of a psychedelic awakening then you know of which I speak.  If you cannot - then well, it was not awakening 

That's not a awakening, but ego death that changes your consciousness. He's talking about the presence, the more present you become the closer you get to god or your real self. Even during meditation you can go back to future or past which is actually only present since god is present at all times. Now when you become really present your body ceases to exist, but you will come back to it for further work until you completely wake up and leave this vehicle.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE