StarStruck

On LSD: watched the video poetic description of god

4 posts in this topic

After 2 years on trauma work I finally got to do some spiritual work on psychedelics. 

After watching this video I didn’t get the awakening during the video but afterwards when I had time to contemplate it, it struck me.

What Leo told me about the ladybug and the human stuck in my mind. I was looking on my phone, I thought I’m no different, I’m just a bug that is looking on my phone right now. And the suddenly it struck me. It is hard to describe but it was like catching my tail (like in the ox herding pictures) and terror struck me. Like in the same fashion when when Frodo touched the ring for the first time…

I remember having such experience 2 years ago but it was delved behind massive life experience. 
Now I saw the same pattern: my ego-mind was trying to muffle this awakening away right after it happened. I was remembered by the bug again, it is just a defense mechanism like that of a bug and I smiled. 

In general, the ladybug symbol stands for protection, healing, good fortune, and grace. 

The funny thing is that I saw a ladybug yesterday when I visited my grandmother. ?

I’m a Jungian and I believe that archetypes are the closest to god the human-ego mind can come but that awakening experience couldn’t be placed within an archetype as far as I know.  

I still believe there is a huge value in the archetypes because sooner or later you come back into the archetypical world and you try to integrate and make sense within this archetypical frame work.  It helps to not get lost in the wisdom of the “father” or beauty of the “mother” but to integrate the two. 

The back drop of this trip is that I’m starting to see everybody as a lady bug, stuck in some way. I feel like animals aren’t “stuck” or “trapped” they are in their element and they don’t suffer because they are in their element. Humans though are destined for greater things (because we are made in the image of god) and that is why we are stuck within certain archetypes that are too small and doesn’t define us completely. 

Edited by StarStruck

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The back drop of this trip is that I’m starting to see everybody as a lady bug, stuck in some way. I feel like animals aren’t “stuck” or “trapped” they are in their element and they don’t suffer because they are in their element. Humans though are destined for greater things (because we are made in the image of god) and that is why we are stuck within certain archetypes that are too small and doesn’t define us completely. 

I disagree.

The devil is in the details.

8 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I disagree.

Why?

On 7/5/2023 at 10:31 AM, StarStruck said:

I feel like animals aren’t “stuck” or “trapped” they are in their element and they don’t suffer because they are in their element. Humans though are destined for greater things (because we are made in the image of god) and that is why we are stuck within certain archetypes that are too small and doesn’t define us completely

animals suffer to some extent, since duality is suffering. the more duality, the more suffering. animals are hungry or stalked and eaten, that is their suffering. but when that does not happen, I would say that they do not suffer at all. A fish in a coral reef is in nirvana. humans, on the other hand, are involved in a crazy game. Even usually no one stalks us and we are not usually hungry , the problem is that we are not individuals, we are part of a hive, and our mind is a running program at the service of the collective ego. Fragmented and in need of love, we look for it in our peers who are in turn looking for the same thing. a crazy puzzle extremely difficult to understand and solve. war, death, torture, slavery, marginalization, addiction, depression. the great dance of extreme human suffering, the human tides moving, synchronizing, creating a single being made up of billions. funny right?

Edited by Breakingthewall