Chives99

feeling inadequate due to lack of sexual experience

7 posts in this topic

This seems to blow my confidence and stops me from loving myself, I feel like im behind and a loser for not having loads of experience, ive kissed a few girls and had the occasional one night stand but nothing within a loving relationship and im 26, its the only thing that stops me from letting go and letting the worlds love in, it just makes me feel worthless, I wish i knew hot to let go and let the worlds love in.

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Do you suffer from loneliness or any kind of stress (sleep, malnutrition...)? 

When I'm alone for too long and/or undernourished, I can feel my vagus nerve go into freeze mode and my brain causing me to ruminate as a result.
Sometimes you just have to raise your blood sugar again (by doing push-ups for example) to go from “I suck, I could never be loved, blah blah” to a “confident” mode. :)

The devil is in the details.

I can easily tap into confident mode, but suddenly i can experience intense ego backlash and my mind goes no you cant love yourself, you are sexually inexperienced, you are a loser, im come across as attractive when im confident and let go but its like my mind doesnt want to let go so im in a tug of war between being confident and care free and feeling worthless, it arises when I think about a girl i like and asking her out then thinking about the fact shes probably done way more than me

You guys try to cheat the game with push ups and "confidence mode" it wont work...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

@NoSelfSelf I can tap into easily, but the ego still reminds itself its behind, people have told me its not a competition and treat as not important 

@Chives99 You are just deluding yourself,your mind just gave you like a false sense of confidence, true confidence is outside of your comfortzone thats why learning game is so important so you dont get caught into outside world that influence your emotions and your mind not lying you so much your mind right now is like if you watched movie "The village"(you will get it if you watch) if not watch it to see how your mind is lying you and then giving you quick fixes to make you think you are up to something....cant cheat the game...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

On 07/05/2023 at 15:34, NoSelfSelf said:

@ Ciboulette99Vous ne faites que vous leurrer, votre esprit vient de vous donner comme un faux sentiment de confiance, la vraie confiance est en dehors de votre zone de confort, c'est pourquoi l'apprentissage du jeu est si important pour que vous ne soyez pas pris dans le monde extérieur qui influence vos émotions et votre esprit ne vous ment pas tellement votre esprit en ce moment est comme si vous regardiez le film "Le village" (vous l'obtiendrez si vous le regardez) sinon regardez-le pour voir comment votre esprit vous ment et vous donne ensuite des solutions rapides pour vous faire penser que vous êtes debout à quelque chose .... je ne peux pas tricher le jeu ...

agree

The devil is in the details.