Kingston

God Realization

24 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall 

Now the God realization just becomes a memory in my mind, but more than a memory I should say.

I’m no longer conscious of how I imagine this whole universe now, but the insight I got from yesterday’s realization will carry me throughout the rest of my human life. And this, perhaps, is one of the biggest rewards for doing this work. 
And the insight is:

I’m God. I create this dream out of love. I create this dream because I want to experience the joy of realizing I’m God. This dream is necessary and beautiful, so enjoy this dream and enjoy the process of reawaken to yourself as God. You never know when you’ll reawaken, but you’ll know when you do. And this whole process never ends. This is consciousness. This is God. 

Edited by Kingston

Even self-deception is imagined by God.

How fucking cool is that?

This isn’t a pass to be an asshole, though.

Edited by Yimpa

I AM nutz

7 hours ago, Kingston said:

@Breakingthewall 

Now the God realization just becomes a memory in my mind, but more than a memory I should say.

I've had that realization with psychedelics. I was standing in my room and I was fully aware of how and why this moment was been created, of what it is all about, I saw it as a dance of love of the infinite with itself. but im not aware of that now. I'd like to get closer to that level of consciousness while sober, that's the real work. maybe not get there, but be as close as possible to that.

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'd like to get closer to that level of consciousness while sober, that's the real work. maybe not get there, but be as close as possible to that.

The key is hyperawareness of even that which you consider lower states of consciousness.

It’s like God’s autocorrect tool

(this may be an advanced technique, so apply this advice with caution)

Edited by Yimpa

I AM nutz