Kingston

God Realization

24 posts in this topic

Leo, you are right. 
the End Goal is to realize that you are me, I’m you, and we are one. Therefore, I’m god. God-realization is this whole process.

I’m writing this right in my break through LSD trip
I’m literally conscious of the purpose in this life now.

It just to let you to awaken to yourself as god!!!

Edited by Kingston

Omg I can’t believe this.

I’m literally the only being who imagines this whole thing. There is no one I can share this Insight toward other than me. 
Omg

Sorry guys I just can’t believe it I have to write it here to let myself see. 

Edited by Kingston

I still can’t believe omg

the god realization is just to awaken that fact that you imagine everything!!!! Literally everything!!!!!

You realize you are this immortal being who imagine this entire show right now. 

the only purpose in life is to let you self to awaken to the fact that you are god, and you imagine everything. 
Omg literally everything

The whole journey of life is just to let you to realize you are god. This is it.

I’m sorry guys I might sound a little unreasonable now.

but I just can’t believe it I have to write it all down.

I’ve tripped a tons, and this is really the BREAK Through moment. I have to write it down.

The point of life is to do whatever the fuck you want to do, until you reach the point to realize that you create everything.

and this whole process is God realization 

Do you have any concrete proof of what you claim?

3 hours ago, Kingston said:

The whole journey of life is just to let you to realize you are god. This is it.

How ?

The devil is in the details.

14 hours ago, Kingston said:

im writing this right in my break through LsD trip

LsD > PhD

13 hours ago, Kingston said:

I’m literally the only being who imagines this whole thing. There is no one I can share this Insight toward other than me. 
Omg

Sorry guys I just can’t believe it I have to write it here to let myself see. 

I am you.

10 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Do you have any concrete proof of what you claim?

Right here.

When you sit on your toilet and take a shit.

10 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

How ?

13 hours ago, Kingston said:

If you are the only being, then why are you sharing this information? Sounds like you aren’t sure. If you truly knew, you wouldn’t share. Who would you share it with? Yourself? If you knew you wouldn’t need that because there is no one. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Omg

wrong, i'm another being who read and saw this

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

I’m sorry guys I might sound a little unreasonable now.

but I just can’t believe it I have to write it all down.

I’ve tripped a tons, and this is really the BREAK Through moment. I have to write it down.

So, you are asking Sorry for yourself.

23 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

If you are the only being, then why are you sharing this information? Sounds like you aren’t sure. If you truly knew, you wouldn’t share. Who would you share it with? Yourself? If you knew you wouldn’t need that because there is no one. 

All that can be possible will by be possible. So the possibility of sharing a experience via this Forum is possible so it is happening, if was not possible there would not exist Leo's videos or any other sharing of mindfucking experiences. The proof that is possible it that is happening rigth now.

43 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

If you are the only being, then why are you sharing this information? 

Love.

43 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Who would you share it with? 

Self.

29 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

wrong, i'm another being who read and saw this

You’re a lion.

@Schizophonia you’ll never know unless you are in the god state of consciousness.

it can’t be proven, but you can be conscious of ! 

@r0ckyreed it’s very paradoxical and mind fuck. As I typed the words yesterday I knew the fact that I was typing these to share to myself. 
God creates this dream to share this joy of discovering itself as God to itself. How did I know it? Cuz I was conscious of it! And the moment you realize you are God, it’s the so-called breakthrough moment in this work.

I had a lot of profound experiences before from LSD and 5 Meo dmt, but yesterday’s trip was really the breakthrough. It’s the first time I realize I imagine everything, and the purpose is only one! It’s because of Love! 

Edited by Kingston

@Kingston

14 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Do you still realize that you are creating the reality? Or it's impossible for you to see that now? Reading you I'd say you really realized in that moment. 

And of course now I’m back to my human self and I’m no longer conscious of myself as God, but the god realization is still so valid and profound that it changes me completely.

You know, all states of consciousness is valid. Doesn’t matter you are in human consciousness or god consciousness. As I’m in this relatively low level of  human consciousness now, I’m conscious of the fact that it’s necessary for consciousness to be limited and forgetful.

One of the functions of consciousness is to forget and remember. The reason you are in this current state or you are not conscious that you are god is that you want to remember again. Everything you ever encounter, the people, movie, food, music and so on, are the bread  crumbs you leave to yourself to one day remember/realize you are god.

it’s just like the symbol infinity ♾️. The left circle is god consciousness and beyond, the right circle is the human consciousness as I’m in right now, or whatever state of consciousness that is not god consciousness. And the god realization is the threshold point in the center! And this whole symbol, this whole dynamic is consciousness! 

so basically yesterday I cross the threshold and  realize all this. As unbelievable as it sounds, this is the most certain thing in my mind now. This is one of the structures of consciousness!

God is playing this whole game right now. and this is the only game in town. 

Edited by Kingston