Bodhi123

Uncertainty Principle

9 posts in this topic

@Nahm I've noticed that you mention the uncertainty principle a bit. The uncertainty principle states that we cannot measure the position (x) and the momentum (p) of a particle with absolute precision. The more accurately we know one of these values, the less accurately we know the other.

You make it sound like this principle is important and has significant real-world implications. Yet, I fail to see the significance.

Can you please explain the importance of this principle to me and others?

I honestly want to understand what I'm missing.

Uncertainty Principle.jpg

No equation can equal true self. have your tried measuring vibration? or yourself?

Answers would only ask you this question. 

Confused yes. search inside. mind,body , spirit... 

Do you meditate?

If yes then deeper we will go

@Nahm So... I have studied the Law of Attraction and I learned about the Uncertainty Principle.

My conclusion...

Our thoughts are powerful. It is impossible to live a life characterized by positivity if our thinking is consistently negative.

If you want to change your life from negative to positive then the first thing you have to do is change your thoughts so they are aligned with a positive life.

The future is just a bunch of probabilities... our thoughts and actions determine which probability is actualized.

11 hours ago, Bodhi123 said:

@Nahm I've noticed that you mention the uncertainty principle a bit. The uncertainty principle states that we cannot measure the position (x) and the momentum (p) of a particle with absolute precision. The more accurately we know one of these values, the less accurately we know the other.

You make it sound like this principle is important and has significant real-world implications. Yet, I fail to see the significance.

Can you please explain the importance of this principle to me and others?

I honestly want to understand what I'm missing.

Uncertainty Principle.jpg

It's about balance and the very real truth of protecting potentiality from the delusional extremism of absolutes and stasis. Protecting the reality of the dynamics of motion.

It's about showing how the compulsion for Absolute Certainty is a flaw humans have to develop from in order to have a level of cognition more in line with quantum mechanics. A quantum cognition with perpetual motion, potential, and superposition, rather than unitary or binary stasis.

Voids or vacuums are not an environment with absolute nothingness, there is no absolute beginning or ending, no absolute zero, no absolute or true self, no absolute or one truth. Instead there is always motion and access to something potentially different, no matter how "fixed" or "solid" or completely empty something appears to be.

Everything can always change and that change is never so absolute, that it can't change into something else.

It also points to a fundamental truth of the connection between specificity and limitation. And how that connection is counter-balanced by uncertainty and potentiality.

Edited by Salaam

1 hour ago, Salaam said:

Everything can always change and that change is never so absolute, that it can't change into something else.

Such is life... :)

Thanks for the response.

@Bodhi123 I do love me some LoA & HUP! 

I feel like I went full circle, and back to my "life", and then it is like "ok, soooo now I can pick whatever thoughts, philosophies, etc that I want?  And I'll just die eventually either way? Ya, I'm pickin all happy ones."    And then, I'll be damned, that shit works!  The LoA is crazy in it's surface level and depth, isn't it? When I mention it to my best friend of 29 years, he's like "ya, that's cool, just don't give them money or anything". Meanwhile, he's arguing with the wife, stressed about work, etc. On a good note, he started meditating just 2 weeks ago & lost 30 pounds since Jan 1!!!!! He'll be LoAing down the road!!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Salaam Nice!

I take it as a failsafe or something, put into this experience to prevent an actual experience from being given or received to or from someone else. 

It forces us to have to experience our own experiences. 

And then we go back and are one and it's all shared, and we rejoice, or I rejoice, maybe it rejoices?  :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

"ok, soooo now I can pick whatever thoughts, philosophies, etc that I want?  And I'll just die eventually either way? Ya, I'm pickin all happy ones."    

Exactly. Choosing a nihilistic/pessimistic outlook is not any wiser than a positive outlook on life.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

The LoA is crazy in it's surface level and depth, isn't it?

Yes. It goes very deep all the way down to the nature of the universe and our being.