Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Conversation between the Masculine and Feminine

8 posts in this topic

Masculine: HAHAHHA!!! I know the future!! I can predict every outcome!!

Feminine: Are you sure?

Masculine: Of course I have it all figured out!!

Feminine: So can you predict me?

Masculine: Of course I can!!

Feminine: Okay since you seem calm and stable I can rest easy and express myself authentically.

Masculine: Wait why did you just do that? It doesn't make sense!!!

Feminine: It makes sense to me, you are just too addicted to patterns. Why don't you think outside the box. If you hold onto patterns you live in the past. We need to break the pattern so we can create something new. How about we call the something new the future.

Masculine: But I am afraid of something new, because it's unknown and it means I won't be in full control. I am selfish I need to be in full control.

Feminine: Well I am selfless, so I don't need to be in control so I will express myself without control.

Masculine: But if you do that the future will never make sense and there will be no progress, that would just be chaos.

Feminine: So how about we combine the lack of control, the unknown, with the known?

Masculine: So basically combine our powers into ONE?

Feminine: Yes let's come together into union and give birth to creation.

Masculine: Hmmm we can call this birth....LIFE!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

There is no masculinity/femininity duality.
Men are just less sensitive and physically stronger.
Otherwise we are the same. :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

There is no masculinity/femininity duality.
Men are just less sensitive and physically stronger.
Otherwise we are the same. :ph34r:

I love people like you who tear things down with no goal in mind. Hello feminine with no masculine integration. You tear things down for the pure enjoyment and you make no sense in the process. You say there is no duality while expressing duality because communication is duality. If there is no duality....then who are you talking too? To deny duality is to create another duality!!! There is both the unreal, and the real. You are so asleep it is hilarious!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I love people like you who tear things down with no goal in mind. Hello feminine with no masculine integration. You tear things down for the pure enjoyment and you make no sense in the process. You say there is no duality while expressing duality because communication is duality. If there is no duality....then who are you talking too? To deny duality is to create another duality!!! There is both the unreal, and the real. You are so asleep it is hilarious!!

lol

I was going to try to piss myself off with a twisted and complicated answer to you, but in fact I'm just  ***hole who replied impulsively to a topic in the middle of a brain fog / hypoglycemia :)
You are right.

Where I disagree after reading your post (and thinking) is that you associate order with masculinity and chaos with femininity.
On the contrary, I rather observed that the women were more manic and the men more phlegmatic (and therefore chaotic).

In other words: The most feminine women I've seen were the most authority-respecting, idealistic, higher-order (religious?) hygiene freaks. And the most androgenic men want just doing whatever they want without consideration outside of, basically, their own instinctive interests.

Afterwards I may have misunderstood where you are coming from, what do you have to say about that ? :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

lol

I was going to try to piss myself off with a twisted and complicated answer to you, but in fact I'm just  ***hole who replied impulsively to a topic in the middle of a brain fog / hypoglycemia :)
You are right.

Where I disagree after reading your post (and thinking) is that you associate order with masculinity and chaos with femininity.
On the contrary, I rather observed that the women were more manic and the men more phlegmatic (and therefore chaotic).

In other words: The most feminine women I've seen were the most authority-respecting, idealistic, higher-order (religious?) hygiene freaks. And the most androgenic men want just doing whatever they want without consideration outside of, basically, their own instinctive interests.

Afterwards I may have misunderstood where you are coming from, what do you have to say about that ? :ph34r:

If the masculine and the feminine are one. Then they are interchangeable, this means you can argue that the feminine is order and the masculine is choas.Men fight wars, discriminate, and are competitive. This comes from a lack of feminine integration. So the chaos you see is because of duality. Both the masculine and feminine are chaotic and orderly. They are only chaotic when they are seperate. When unified they are orderly. But since I seperated them I needed a way to describe them. In truth there is only one, but we can only communicate through duality.

I have already made a post in the past showing feminine order and masculine chaos. Feminine order is mindfulness, playfulness, and creativity. Feminine also cares more about survival for the safety of making a home raising a child. Masculine can be chaotic with their mind because it likes to brainstorm and create with their mind. You can go really deep with this because the relative is infinite and eventually overlapping will occur. 

I could do it....but you could literally write a million books on the overlapping of these two. You could even exclude the human expression of these concepts and only focus on nature.

Like stated earlier I have already addressed what you brought up. Your critique wasn't wrong but you can literally critique anything from the relative for all of infinity. Reality is absolutely infinitely relative. 

This is why if you want the broad picture you use the absolute. If you want nuance you use relative. But nuance is always changing, it's slippery and cannot be pinned down.

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

was going to try to piss myself off with a twisted and complicated answer to you, but in fact I'm just  ***hole who replied impulsively to a topic in the middle of a brain fog / hypoglycemia :)
You are right.

Great behavior

I see the masculine is the spear, the direct, the open, what gives itself. the feminine is inward, dark, intricate, mysterious, deep. 

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I see the masculine is the spear, the direct, the open, what gives itself. the feminine is inward, dark, intricate, mysterious, deep. 

Yeah I see it that way too, but the funny thing...is if we go deep enough the opposite will become true. But I do like to look at it the way you do. It's my bias based on my lived experience.