Razard86

I am The Dark Night Of The Soul I am Your Bad Trip

48 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Your problem is how you frame. I keep telling you guys you need to stop this message that there is no me, only direct experience. Direct experience IS THE ME!!! To deny that Direct Experience is you is to say there is no direct experience. There is only direct experience for all eternity. So The YOU, THE ME, THE I AM is direct experience. Then you say the remains of the ego. STOP THIS. THE EGO IS DIRECT EXPERIENCE!!! It is a filter!!! Your ego is like looking through a telescope, or wearing clothes! You fell asleep and thought you were a telescope or clothes. So when you awaken that you are everything you may initially feel some fear but then ask yourself is this fear legit? NO!!! All feelings are constructed by you!!! You create them!! They come and they go!! This means you are always in control!!! When you say stuff like there is no me, there is only happening you remove control and thus the fear that emerges will always control you.

1. Fear has no power over you EVER. The only power FEAR has is what you give it because YOU ARE THE MASTER.

2. Stop saying there is no ME, OR I AM. This is creating duality. YOU ARE DIRECT EXPERIENCE!! Because you are direct experience you ARE ALWAYS in control!!! Get this through your head! What you do not understand is spirituality is ALSO SELF-DECEPTION!! You have to test everything and see what is true!! Think about it, if you are not in control who is controlling it? If there is no ME, then that means there is some ME controlling something. THIS IS DUALITY. Stop creating duality. If you create duality FEAR WILL ALWAYS CONTROL YOU.

3. You CAN be awake without substances. All you have to do is remove all dualities. The thing with consciousness is it always reflects the model of the experience you have. Remember the ego is a filer, so if you erect a dual filter that is what it will show you. If you are attached to something that is what it will show you. Your direct experience is always telling you what your filter settings are. Your settings are I like this, I don't like this and all it does it bring that to the surface. It's why the famous old spiritual teaching of you see a rope that you think is a snake you are scared then when you realize its just a rope the fear is removed. Why did this happen? Because you think a snake is dangerous but a rope is safe. So you see? YOU CONTROLLED THE FEAR. Fear is based on identity and identity is framing which is the same as interpretation!! This means you BETTER FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR TRUE IDENTITY IS SO YOU CAN FRAME IT PROPERLY!!

4. When you say there is no I, NO ME, NO CONTROLLER, You are not taking accountability, you are offloading it off to some mysterious OTHER, which is what duality is. All you have to do is say everything I perceive is I!!! When you go to sleep at night and wake up from the dream you don't think there was someone controlling the dream. You think dang why did I dream that, or MY DREAM LAST NIGHT WAS CRAZY!! Well guess what your current dream right now is CRAZY!!!

You have to stop and just learn.

3 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

I DOUBT THE ABSOLUTE!!!!!

Cool beans want me to encourage it, or guide you to the truth of what you are? Your choice. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 hours ago, OldManCorcoran said:

Lots of cringe going on.

...But what is cringe?

0d300f9b1f243a3b13897f4f7212f8fee478abd2b84fee502a60b46afda2c732_1.jpg

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

On 4.5.2023 at 3:27 PM, Someone here said:

@Razard86 why so angsty about this awakening stuff? 

Well, my personal preference for this place here would a feeling/atmosphere instead of being in something like this:

being in something like this:

And if the Black Eyes Peas can't play today since they are already playing somewhere else, maybe the guys of the video below as a backup-option? Just maybe trying the vibe of the turtle, instead of the gun-slingers of the first video? ;)9_9

I know, I should better shut up before getting shot at .... 9_9;)

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

On 4.5.2023 at 3:55 AM, Inliytened1 said:

And yet- he himself did not awaken.  He it non-dual states, yes - but it was like accessing a bunch of cheat codes.  He didn't do it.  Drugs don't do it.  End of story.  

The fact that you still haven't been excommunicated by His Holiness is truly awe inspiring. LOL

Nothing here to really argue with. Lots of conjecture and projection. Circling truth. Being truth.

What you've implied is the whole of it. Regardless if the words reach. 

So, who is left to convince? And if they haven't convinced themselves, why are you so content to be the one, @Razard86?

What happened to consent?

I've got two hands on the steering wheel and I certainly don't welcome a third. But if you want, you can drive for a while and I'll play the passenger.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

45 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The fact that you still haven't been excommunicated by His Holiness is truly awe inspiring. LOL

His respect for sincerity, regardless of realization, is the reason this forum is as diverse and deepening as it is.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

His respect for sincerity, regardless of realization, is the reason this forum is as diverse and deepening as it is.

@Sincerity ;)

9 hours ago, SourceCodo said:

Nothing here to really argue with. Lots of conjecture and projection. Circling truth. Being truth.

What you've implied is the whole of it. Regardless if the words reach. 

So, who is left to convince? And if they haven't convinced themselves, why are you so content to be the one, @Razard86?

What happened to consent?

I've got two hands on the steering wheel and I certainly don't welcome a third. But if you want, you can drive for a while and I'll play the passenger.

Do you give consent to a bad trip? Do you give consent to aging? Do you give consent when your car breaks down? Do you give consent when someone falsely accuses you? This is your ego, and it is a weak argument. Also notice the flaw in your argument, by saying I need consent you construct a duality and turn yourself into a victim. There is an ignore function, also you could just choose to ignore me. So notice how you don't realize by responding to me YOU GIVE CONSENT!!!

You see how flawed your argument is? You see how much you reveal that you have a victim mentality and love to torture yourself for shits and giggles? Maybe just maybe I'm showing you a way that you can realize hey....maybe I should stop assuming something else is giving me negative thoughts, and fear. Maybe just maybe it is I, the ABSOLUTE, deceiving myself that I don't have choice.

LOL consent!!!! You have the ability to literally ignore me out of existence. If you don't perceive me in YOUR REALITY, I CEASE TO EXIST!!! Notice how you try to blame me when the only consent that matters is YOURS!!! But you make your own consent MY PROBLEM!!! LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 5/05/2023 at 1:39 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, i know that. The direct experience is existence and that is what I am, it becomes obvious at that moment, but here the problem arises, or both problems.

First, within that experience there is an apparent self with a body and other apparent bodies. if I prick my body, a sensation of pain appears. if I puncture other bodies, no pain appears. this is the first trap.

the second is that in this present moment things are coming up all the time. sensations, objects, changes, and I am not aware of producing all this, it is something alien to me. this is trap two. These two traps necessarily make you fall into duality, and that is why it is so difficult to get out of the trap.

Right now I know all this and I have seen it clearly many times, but still, I am delusional, since it is designed very well for this purpose. I Know some tricks that i use to get out of the deception, that are drugs or meditation. I do because it's useful to minimize the suffering and because i like a lot the freedom that the now really is.

@Breakingthewall

Do you really know that you are direct experience, or only think you know that? Are you, direct experience, awareness, in control, or is the ego mind in control?

There are no real problems or entrapment for direct experience, only for the ego mind.

You do not need meditation nor drugs to get out of deception. You were never in it, you only seem to be in it.

Clear seeing is seeing that the only way to know yourself is to be yourself. So be it.

6 hours ago, dorg said:

@Breakingthewall

Do you really know that you are direct experience, or only think you know that? Are you, direct experience, awareness, in control, or is the ego mind in control?

There are no real problems or entrapment for direct experience, only for the ego mind.

You do not need meditation nor drugs to get out of deception. You were never in it, you only seem to be in it.

Clear seeing is seeing that the only way to know yourself is to be yourself. So be it.

It's not so simple imo. you can understand that you are the direct experience but still remain limited. drugs break those limits. The limits are duality, created by fear.  the limits make your energy flow bounce towards yourself. I guess you can break this bubble without drugs, but drugs help a lot to understand what are you doing, what reality is. And there is more to understand. You are real experience, ok, but what you really are? What that experience is? You need to go deep in the experience to see. The experience itself veils it's nature

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not so simple imo. you can understand that you are the direct experience but still remain limited. drugs break those limits. The limits are duality, created by fear.  the limits make your energy flow bounce towards yourself. I guess you can break this bubble without drugs, but drugs help a lot to understand what are you doing, what reality is. And there is more to understand. You are real experience, ok, but what you really are? What that experience is? You need to go deep in the experience to see. The experience itself veils it's nature

It's very simple actually. Get rid of the limited belief you just constructed here.... in the bold. It's not so simple imo. you can understand that you are the direct experience but still remain limited. drugs break those limits.

If you want to make non-duality your baseline experience without drugs, go watch Leo's Absolute Solipsism video and accept what he says in that video completely. He also says the same things in his Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God video.       

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=absolute+solipsism

I suggest watching these on a microdose. Take enough to raise your awareness but not enough to completely blast you off to kingdom come. If you do this and totally accept it, your baseline will permanently reflect this. You all do not realize at this moment that YOU are stopping yourself from experiencing non-duality as your baseline. NOTHING else is stopping you but YOU! ACCEPT THIS! 

Stop with the limiting beliefs, drop them. You don't need a drug to experience non-duality, you only need the drug to REMIND you that you don't need a drug to experience non-duality. It's rather funny when you realize this!!! It's completely ordinary and extra-ordinary all at the same time!

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can understand that you are the direct experience but still remain limited.

You mean... stay alive?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

@Razard86 @Bazooka Jesusi understand what you are saying, nail yourself into your experience, in the now, realizing that now is reality, nothing is outside. this is correct but there is a limitation that you cannot break without drugs, or at least, almost no one can. the now is limited, all experience is limitation. even total cessation is limited. without limitation what remains is absolute total infinity. becoming infinite is not just a mental change, it is an energetic change. It is true that it is you yourself who limits you, but yourself as a god, not as a human. all your perception, your experience, is limited. without limits you would dissolve. with drugs you can become infinite for a while, without them, I suppose it's possible but with very serious meditation practices

Edited by Breakingthewall

17 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You have the ability to literally ignore me out of existence. If you don't perceive me in YOUR REALITY, I CEASE TO EXIST!!! 

If I dont perceive you, you chease to exist? Just for me in my reality or for the entire universe? 

@OBEler If you pick your nose and eat your booger, does it cease to exist? Does a part of you die? Do you eat yourself?

Silly questions worth pondering. 

@Breakingthewall

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Why are you so concerned about 'remaining' limited when you know beyond doubt that you are direct experience, aware, unlimited. All that is limited is limited by thought and this is not a problem for one that is awake and aware in a thought construct.

@dorg You can be limited and/or unlimited. 

The universe isn’t an arbitrator deciding which state is the ultimate truth. 

Of course, expanding consciousness is all of our goals here. However, since this goes on infinitely, how can we say that any state is fundamentally limited? Wouldn’t all “limited states” be as “reality” as a “superhuman alien state”?!

25 minutes ago, dorg said:

@Breakingthewall

Why are you so concerned about 'remaining' limited when you know beyond doubt that you are direct experience, aware, unlimited. All that is limited is limited by thought and this is not a problem for one that is awake and aware in a thought construct.

Because that is to be awake to a certain extent. Let's see, I have realized the infinity of existence, it is totally obvious when you see it, and what this experience is: it is the infinity limited by ,let's say ,imaginary limits, since reality is without limit, but real in the sense that they are creating this experience and we cannot get out of them. this is infinity but my experience is a guy with a phone. where is everything else? locked, behind those limits. I'm blind to it and the most important: What creates those limits? Am I aware of creating them, of the intelligence and the will that manipulate the infinite? that is, of God. nope, absolutely not. So I'm awake, to a degree, but I want to see it and I will see it. therefore, one must avoid thinking so quickly: I am awake. No. humility and realism

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

If I dont perceive you, you chease to exist? Just for me in my reality or for the entire universe? 

You are reality, so if I don't appear in your reality....I don't exist. Existence and appearance are the same thing. Think about it, if I erase all your memories....do you have a past? NO!!! You would need someone who knows your past to tell you. But if nobody can tell you your past and you can't remember it, it doesn't exist. So if I do not appear in your reality...for YOU do I exist? NO!!! 

Now to really make it hit home. Close your eyes, do a small dream, nothing to strong to pull you in completely. Notice that the small dream you are conjuring is a world. You can create people, have a conversation with a person, and can even create an entire story line. Now open your eyes, notice that world just disappeared!!!

That model, that example I just gave you..... IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!! There is no difference between your night time dreams and your waking dreams. The only difference (how you fool yourself is make things appear different) is your waking dream is more stable while your night times dreams are less stable. Notice in your night time dreams when you LEAVE, the world leaves with you. YOU ARE THE WORLD. The world does not exist if you are not there. 

All separation is illusion/delusion it is a flat out LIE!!! In your dream at night does separation exist? NO!!! But you can pretend that it exists!!! The same is true right now. This is why if anybody tells you that individuals exist they are full of shit!!! There are no individuals only an APPEARANCE of individuals no different than your dream at night. 

Edited by Razard86