davecraw

How do you know you are imagining everything?

74 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The screen of awareness is the ground.

The screen of awareness is the source

The source is itself.

You put yourself to sleep when you word it the way you do.

For most people, the idea of a ground refers to the idea of an objective/physical reality which exists separately from a subject, but I know you like to make every word equal to the absolute, so I understand why you feel that way.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A baseball bat to your head will morph your mind, no?

Neurological processes are quite complex. It might be possible to harden the mind to a level that it's simply impenetrable and unimpacted by any significant shift in reality. The mind is not necessarily as soft as we would like to assume. Reality cannot be bent to our desires. But the same can also be applied to the mind as well. It's just food for thought. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

9 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Neurological processes are quite complex. It might be possible to harden the mind to a level that it's simply impenetrable and unimpacted by any significant shift in reality. The mind is not necessarily as soft as we would like to assume. Reality cannot be bent to our desires. But the same can also be applied to the mind as well. It's just food for thought. 

NFL players and boxers demonstrate otherwise.

You will never harden your mind against a baseball bat to the head. Be careful with utopian spiritual fantasies.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/2/2023 at 9:08 PM, davecraw said:

Is it based on something beyond your mind and if not why? For example, this response is represented in your mind. Is its source beyond your mind and if not why?

Everything starts and ends in your own mind. Any source outside of it would be something imaginary in your own mind.

16 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

So while being Alien consciousness, are you able to just imagine things into being/shapeshift? I guess seeing you shapeshift would be a conclusive evidence for many people

No it wouldn’t. People have killed other people who have demonstrated mystical abilities. 

People’s minds are so low conscious that instead of seeing the beauty of it, they immediately see it as a threat.

The solution is to raise your own consciousness. Let other people enjoy their fantasies without it distracting your own path towards higher consciousness. 

On 3/5/2023 at 4:27 AM, davecraw said:

What is the evidence in your experience that your entire expereince is imaginary and not real?

Imaginary in this context doesn’t mean not real. 

It means that everything that’s experienced is consciousness. 

Go meditate now there’s no more mental masturbation to be done. 

Edited by Ry4n

13 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

So the only ways most humans can influence reality is throught action and effort right? Like, envisioning/imagining a building in their minds, and then manifest it in reality by building it. And even then, the quality and heauty of a building would highly depend on the quality and strength of a vision. I guess the only exceptions might be things like telekonesis, clearly demonstrated by people such as Ninel Kulagina. And other unnatural phenomena.

So while being Alien consciousness, are you able to just imagine things into being/shapeshift? I guess seeing you shapeshift would be a conclusive evidence for many people

Reality influences reality. Its how it builds itself. Everyone would benefit from really focusing on that concept in depth.

Emotion, feeling, energy, intent, trauma, belief, others around you...

All of these influence reality. Everything influences reality. The state of your room influences you and reality. The state of your relationships, With yourself, with those you are around, with the tool in your hand, with success, with spirituality, with money, with fear, with... relating is as big an influence as anything else. The connections one to the next, they make the next, and so on.

Dreams for example. You can do a lot with dreams. When you are formless there are no structures but what you or the collective you put in place.
Meditation, again outside of structures there are no limits.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Inevitably the 'game must go on' in one for of another. I believe what we must strive is to play the game effortless and joyfully, because for total transcendence and non-attachment, well... thats basically asking for death.

I think the same. the game is a deception, but it must be played, that's what it's for. And it's very beautiful and challenging.

But it's a enormous advantage for the player being able to step back at will and view the whole scene from the outside

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Yeah but that was houndreds of years ago. Even people claiming things such as Earth is not the center of the Universe, or that Earth is not flat but round, were usually killed back then. People are a lot less close minded now

We may not be lynching people left and right anymore. However, we are still masters at not only peddling bs, but also convincing ourselves that it’s the absolute truth. And we’ve also mastered refining our bs.

It’s pure foolishness to be putting people’s minds on a pedestal.

Comparing a human mind from 2000 years ago to today is equivalent to a sloth moving one centimeter. 

On 02/05/2023 at 7:27 PM, davecraw said:

What is the evidence in your experience that your entire expereince is imaginary and not real?

Dave, if you have a piece of paper, and you fold it into any origami animal, you will never find anything in that shape that is not substantially paper. No matter how you contort the paper, every tiny miniscule speck of the resultant shape is paper.

There could never be anything in the shape of a substance other than paper.

Conscious experiences exist. Like the origami swan, there has to be an underlying paper-ness, as everything that exists is a contortion of existence itself. I mean in ISOLATION even. Even a conscious experience in an isolated vacuum removed from matter, must have a paper-ness.

You can find only one underlying commonality in existence. Everything else is subject to change, as you find, red turns to green turns to blue. Red green and blue are not the paper-ness you seek, as green has no redness. Both green and red instead have a common factor which is the paper-ness.

You know what that common factor is.

4 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

So the only ways most humans can influence reality is throught action and effort right? Like, envisioning/imagining a building in their minds, and then manifest it in reality by building it. And even then, the quality and heauty of a building would highly depend on the quality and strength of a vision. I guess the only exceptions might be things like telekonesis, clearly demonstrated by people such as Ninel Kulagina. And other unnatural phenomena.

I have not been able to develop paranormal abilities that others could see. I don't know what that requires.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not been able to develop paranormal abilities that others could see. I don't know what that requires.

So how can you say you are the most enlightened person then?

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

How are you not able to fit into toddler’s clothing anymore?

6 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Can you, with a higher state of consciousness, alter reality in such a way that it would seem unreal to ordinary human consciousness?
Typically the "law of attraction".

@Schizophonia Check out this post:

Is not that is not possible, is that the ego is not present in those high states of consciousness, its God in its purest actual form.

So God already has reality as it wants. Its not going to alter reality in any distorted way for your amusement, precisely because when you get to that state you won't have a biased will of wanting to alter reality.

It's obviously perfectly designed lol

13 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Because it doesn't matter xD

Supernormal abilities are just fluffy stuff, it's the same as being able to walk, as magical, if you are enligthened.

Not saying it can't be cool or aren't worth pursuing, but it means zero concerning enlightenment.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

NFL players and boxers demonstrate otherwise.

You will never harden your mind against a baseball bat to the head. Be careful with utopian spiritual fantasies.

Never say never

Should i take the risk? ??

This is not a Signature    [TBA]

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It can't be done by anybody, Leo. It's fake. All the gurus claiming they can levitate etc, they can't.

1 minute ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Eeeehmm... clearly not, since almost nobody can do it?

NOBODY can do it. It's fake bro.

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Even if no human could ever do it and all the previous cases of stuff like telekinesis, remote viewing etc. were all fake, that still doesn't mean it's impossible for it to be done by something or someone out there.

Of course it can be done, but being able to do it doesn't mean you're more awake, cause if you're awake you see it's just another thing you're imagining.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Even if no human could ever do it and all the previous cases of stuff like telekinesis, remote viewing etc. were all fake, that still doesn't mean it's impossible for it to be done by something or someone out there.

It can happen in dreams :)

If you ever find it being performed in this particular little dream, you can rest assured a bed is waiting for you to wake up in within a little while.