Thought Art

5 Masculine ways to stop looking at women

24 posts in this topic

I like this guy. Enjoy!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hilarious!

Side tangent, it look like hell dating orange style alpha women, not sure what does guys are thinking. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral He is in the gym and fitness scene. I personally like him. I find him overall down to earth. Nothing wrong with orange when it’s the Better orange ?.

He makes good content. Y’all just to ‘spiritual’ I guess xD

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I legit just listend to the way of superior men on my way back home and they legit recommend the opposite, to not deny the lust. She wants to feel shiva in a sense. I do resonate with the guy I am in a group where stuff is shared and more in this way. Beign an uncaring asshole generally is good. 

I recommend reading Heartise if you can, it's insane what this book says and teaches. It's almost to funny to not read it. Especially, if you're American although it's not the holy bible, it's just a very good read. It dovetails quiet well with what the guy teaches, and teaches a lot of don'ts also I was first pissed reading it. It showed me a lot of masculine conditioning at Orange that I still need to integrate and laugh about, as it's relative... yet very true for the stage.... 

It's supposed to be respressed shame for masculine energy, and it certainly is the case for me at times. I do have a stronger sexual essence than I thought. For example I held direct eye contact more to train social skills a girl today was fully turned by just a simple look. Then I snapped into neutral logic. Other stuff also body language is immensely underrated. 

Also the way of superior men imo. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

He is in the gym and fitness scene. I personally like him. I find him overall down to earth. Nothing wrong with orange when it’s the Better orange ?

Naa nothing wrong with orange, I personally find orange alpha women high pressure to date, why they are dating you is a impossible to maintain status game, they always are looking for options and high status alpha males are always hovering around. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 minutes ago, integral said:

Naa nothing wrong with orange, I personally find orange alpha women high pressure to date, why they are dating you is a impossible to maintain status game, they always are looking for options and high status alpha males are always hovering around. 

What do you think when a women is dating you, yet I have lower status is this an indication of higher development already? I never dated full orange till now. I also can't till how much computer science rings value in terms of this status game stuff...

25 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

What do you think when a women is dating you, yet I have lower status is this an indication of higher development already? I never dated full orange till now. I also can't till how much computer science rings value in terms of this status game stuff...

I dont think its an indication of higher development but like jesus sais It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Disclaimer I do not endorse everything Jesus said. ?

Full Orange Women with type 3 spiritual development are a pain in the ass and tend to be very masculine leaning. #personal experience

Personality_Matrix_EN_Color_Crop_new.jpg

Of course its because its a bad fit compatibility, when they speak its boring basic worldview I grew out of when I was a teenager or early 20s. Because there masculine nothing can change there beliefs and there not really open to exploring new ideas. 

Edited by integral

@integral Idk, that could be the case. His advice is for guys in general though. Should work for anyone.

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@integral Idk, that could be the case. His advice is for guys in general though. Should work for anyone.

Oh no his advice was great! Where miscommunicating lol 

@ValiantSalvatore I think that’s fine. He’s just showing men how not to be a simp.

◭"89"

@integral lol oh 

◭"89"

1 hour ago, integral said:

Of course its because its a bad fit compatibility, when they speak its boring basic worldview I grew out of when I was a teenager or early 20s. Because there masculine nothing can change there beliefs and there not really open to exploring new ideas. 

I see it's similar here. I find it odd, yet I generally have odd dates I feel. Where did you get the map from? I definitely could use this to contemplate and navigate dating more specifically.

1 hour ago, integral said:

I dont think its an indication of higher development but like jesus sais It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Disclaimer I do not endorse everything Jesus said. ?

Full Orange Women with type 3 spiritual development are a pain in the ass and tend to be very masculine leaning. #personal experience

I bet, I don't quiet understand what is meant with the analogy besides that a richer / more unconscious person would have a lesser chance of being successful in dating, than in contrast a more conscious person. 

20 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I think that’s fine. He’s just showing men how not to be a simp.

Yeah no I find it perfect almost for the stage. I just wonder how any relationship even holds tbh.

@ValiantSalvatore @LordFall The graph is from the book Integral Relationships

@LordFall The graph shows that at each stage of spiral development masculine and feminine polarity shift and people can be at different stages of spiritual, sexual and anima/animus development. So for example someone can be at Blue with a spiritual developer of 5, a sexual developer of 4 and a animus development of 1. At Yellow and up there is a balance or merging of the masculine and feminine dichotomy or it can be expressed in many different ways. 

Edited by integral

@ValiantSalvatore spiral dynamics doesn’t measure ones ‘simp’ level. 

could be a simp at any stage ?

◭"89"

Pumping muscles is just pumping muscles. I don’t see how SD is related or has any relevance for body building. A SD blue dude doesn’t have to give bad fitness advice compared to a SD orange dude. This is a disservice to the model. Anyway, I’m not into body building but I do different sports. 

@StarStruck That's cool.  

That is true, his pumping muscle doesn't make him stage orange.

I think he actually just has a really wealthy, healthy life style. He says things which I think are grounded and wise. So does his wife. I sense he loves people in his videos and really wants to be a good teacher to other men.

He also is obviously running a business and has his own brand of workout clothing, his own fitness app... he markets a lot of mens products as well. So, he treating his videos like Leo... ad free and all. But, I get it I don't mind and actually think he is showing me useful things I would want when trying to make myself more attractive. So that works. 

I am thinking about going to the gym soon, and yeah. Maybe check out his app. 

(Not promoting... please make up your own mind whether it's good or not.. )

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art

The sports I do I do purely to test my theory of mastery in practice. That is why I don't look at a person's value system (SD stage), I'm pretty unbiased and unprejudiced when tapping into knowledge.

For me this just counts for sports but also counts for dating and social skills. That is why some people don't understand me on this forum. I put a wall between a person's value system and what I can learn from that person in terms of mastery. 

If you find his work inspirational you should keep watching him. Inspiration is a good indicator. People get inspired by different things so there is no value judgement in that. 

Wilber as a biochemist... regrest not having done workouts earlier to put his body into growth mode for growing into these stages, according to him.