Razard86

The Blueprint to Pick Your Partner

3 posts in this topic

Who you admire the most is the person you love the most. The key to finding the perfect partner is to find someone you admire. If you were asked that you could die and come back as someone else who would you most want to come back as. Whatever that answer is, is the person you love the most. You love people who you think live the best life. So notice that when you start a relationship it is two lives becoming one. 

As such why would you combine your life with a life you do not admire? You see? If you cannot look at your significant other and be okay coming back and living life from their perspective you shouldn't be with them. Why? Because when you live with them you are experiencing their perspective. If you choose someone whose perspective, which is their lived experience is something you hate, then you will experience a relationship that you hate.

So only choose partners who inspire you, who motivate you to go out and engage with life with all your might. If your partner is not a constant source of inspiration in general then you picked the wrong partner. Remember, self-love is that which empowers! So if you don't feel empowered by being with someone exit quickly!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I don't admire anyone and if I would come back id want to come back as me.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?