Sabth

April's 30th.

332 posts in this topic

This is the backyard. What do you think?

B612_20230910_085556_370.jpg

Should I hire a landscape architect?

Or just let it be so we can plant plants back there.  

Edited by Sabth

Waah , I found this Yemeni Riyal :

B612_20230910_180203_700.jpg

And this Omanis Riyal: 

B612_20230910_180439_971.jpg

And Dubai's Dirham?

B612_20230910_180455_418.jpg

Edited by Sabth

This thing is old. And there are some missing parts. I never lost it if it was in my room. But earlier this year ... hm.. 

B612_20230910_194339_583.jpg

It was expensive thing from SG. 

I might consider buying a new one. The same thing.  

Edited by Sabth

The ticket price would be : 641.51$

I don't know how to plan going there but I have given myself a 40days trip. What I wanna do, it will be up to me. Within that 40days. I hope I can do(&explore) everything. 

I hope it is sufficient.. and for me to live/stay in my old house for quite a long time (because I miss it..) I wanna stay in that neighbourhood for long. I might as well bought a one way ticket. But na. That would be scary~. I'll go in december-january. The cold season..

Idk how much I would need to stay for this 40days.  I would give myself , maybe $1283.01..

(I think it will be less but just to be sure/safe)

The ticket price would be : 641.51$

I don't know how to plan going there but I have given myself a 40days trip. What I wanna do, it will be up to me. Within that 40days. I hope I can do(&explore) everything. 

I hope it is sufficient.. and for me to live/stay in my old house for quite a long time (because I miss it..) I wanna stay in that neighbourhood for long. I might as well bought a one way ticket. But na. That would be scary~. I'll go in december-january. The cold season..

Idk how much I would need to stay for this 40days.  I would give myself , maybe $1283.01..

(I think it will be less but just to be sure/safe)

I feel like I wanna head straight back to home. If I were to go to Egypt. 

Edited by Sabth

?E G Y P T ??

1. Cairo
  2. Mansura
  3. Alexandria
  4. Marsa Matruh
  5. Siwa Oasis
  6. Sinai (Mt.st. Catherine)
  7. Sharm El -Sheikh
  8. Luxor
  9. Aswan 
  10. Abu Simbel

Edited by Sabth

The thing that I'm worried about if I'm travelling or if I were to work is prayer. Will it be hard for me to pray? Will there be time given? I need toilet and to ,wear my clothes, it's a little hassle. Idk. These are the things that I'm thinking about. If I were to travel and work. 

Edited by Sabth

Back then ~

Edited by Sabth

I wish to hike :

1. Mt.Kinabalu
  2. Mt.Santubong &
  3. Mount Sinai.

Idk . But these are all really extreme hike. 

Edited by Sabth

Today, I upgraded my PC. To 1TB. And I feel like I wanna buy a laptop, for travel purposes. 

Dell XPS 1781S-yXzvFPL.jpg

Or MacBook 16 Pro.8eed20f1_7382ee62_MacBook_Pro_14-in_Silver_PDP_Image_Position-1__SGMY.jpg

whatdoyouthink?

I feel old. But I don't have a child yet. 

Feeling old. That's how I feel going out just now. We used to be little kids going to that shop. It was the same shop all over again. The shop that I buy my first camera Sony cyber shot when I was twelve years old. Now I'm twenty seven. I feel so old. With the people. And everything. My eyesight are no longer as good. I feel old. I am so old. It was a shop that I used to go to when I was young. As a twelve years old. Now I'm old. I feel so old. 

IMG20230205182354.jpg

The other one I buy in 2012. 2008

Edited by Sabth

I can't wait to travel and to make my own video.

16948998888265525446115469766900.jpg

Do you think it would still work if I were to take a university course right now? I haven't been into studying/education for a long time (four years). So it might be awkward to take a lot of academic load. Will I be able to pull it off? All over again? I don't think my mind can work on it any longer. 

6:19AM

Edited by Sabth

I still had a hart time choosing the right camera. 

I feel like I wanna buy my 2012 camera all over again that would be easy. 

But it's no longer available. Other cameras are hard to learn while those that are lower, might hv a disappointing qualities...

I really can't wait for this evening because my laptop which are broken a few years ago will be rebooted. The memories in it can be transferred to my PC. Can't wait to see what's in there, I think it cannot be opened since 2018? Or 2019. I think 2018. So a lot was in it. I can't wait to see everything. 

Oh. There's nothings much in my Lenovo laptop. Nothings much really... 

I shall really just think about creating new things, instead of wanting something of the past. It's gone. All my footage is gone. Just take it. 

I had a lot of unfinished project. All of which the footage are gone. It was so precious. Just focus on creating something new. Buy a high end budget. Things and equipment. And never lost it. Start anew. Do something new. Another whole journey/travel. All of my past footage are gone. 

I hope I can do well. 

Edited by Sabth

I wish to forever be able to record my life and keep it securely in many forms. Not only phone camera like this one but also a high quality camera that I will buy soon. 

??????✈️???️

Edited by Sabth

Things that I will have to buy : 

And a trip to x. 

Then to all of x. 

Then to x. 

Edited by Sabth

I will go to x again for one day (for transit). 

Edited by Sabth