Kalki Avatar

Which women are ideal to fall in love with?

22 posts in this topic

I would like your tips based on experience of which women are best. to fall in love with. From personality, to class, to age, to mindset, etc. I like fucking and making women fall in love but I also want to fall in love as cheesy as that sounds. Experience has turned me into red pill. And yes, idk what red pill you study, not talking about toxic masculinity. There is a lot of truth in it. If you don't have a strong character and confidence, these btchs will turn around the tables real quick. It doesn't matter if they are young, old, low class, high class, low value and high value. It's female nature. So the thing is, if you fall in love with a girl, you don't really know. She might play you and pretend to be in love to or take advantage. They also take love/kindness for weakness or for granted after a while. So, I wonder which are the ideal partners to have as lovers? How do you spot a good lover that won't betray you once in love? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

8 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

There is a lot of truth in it. If you don't have a strong character and confidence, these btchs will turn around the tables real quick. It doesn't matter if they are young, old, low class, high class, low value and high value. It's female nature. So the thing is, if you fall in love with a girl, you don't really know. She might play you and pretend to be in love to or take advantage. They also take love/kindness for weakness or for granted after a while.

Lol, na, it's not a female nature, it's a dark part of the human nature. Men do this shit to women as well, pretend that they are in love and that they are committed while only use their woman, enjoy the comfort of being in relationship with a kind and dedicated woman who loves them while cheating on her with other women. And many stories alike.

You gotta look on the other side as well, it's not like women always have positive experiences from men either. It's not like male nature is more pure. Human are human are humans.

But not all men are players, and not all women are players. You just gotta learn how to look beyond people facade and judge their true character, simple as that.

👽

I try and look at a person from a birds-eye view instead of letting my emotions get in the way. By this I mean not allowing my infactuation to distort my perception. How do they treat others, how do they talk about others. Do they talk shit on people behind their back. Another telling thing is their relationship with their family. Obviously some people have very shitty situations that don't allow them to have good relations with parents, but in general the way she treat her family, is similar to how she will treat you. 

I like to adopt the mindset of "do I like her" instead of "does she like me". I ask questions to try and get a sense of who she is. Everyone is different for what they will allow, and obviously you will have to make compromises. 

Dont get sucked into the mindset of "all girls are_____". Trust me when I say there are exceptions to any rule you come up with, and reality will reflect back to you whatever you think is true. My ex girlfriend was the sweetest, and kindest girl I've met, and she actually loved me for who I was. 

Do the following exercise:

• set a timer for 5 minutes and Complete the following sentences with the first thought that comes in your mind 
    • All women are_____ 
      • ex hores, immature....etc
    • I cant get women because____
      • I'm too skinny, I'm ugly... etc 

This should show you how your subconscious thinks. If you think all women are hores, your mind will find evidence of that

The last thing I will say is that after you get clear on the qualities you want in a women, let that go and start focusing on becoming the ideal man. If you want your ideal women, you will have to become the best version of yourself. The right women will come automatically as a result of that.

@Lila9 Yeah. Still, girls know when you are faking. At some point they will feel is not authentic whatever you are trying. What I mean is, for ex, If I have been dating a girl from the start and showed her from the beggining my personality is really like that, kind, sweet, friendly, cool, etc. She can't say I'm faking it. But the thing is, after a while she takes that for granted or her female animalistic lens kick in, making her perceive all that as weak. Then she starts shit testing again and trying to gain frame power. That's what I mean from female nature aside from overall human nature. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Noahsteelers34 I wonder how you met your ex? I mean through which medium. As for ex, if I want to ge that girl, I can't just sit and wait at home. I have to filter her out of the rest.

By the way, even if your ex was the kindest and sweetest, where you the same with her? I mean if you both were as loving. Or was there a power game? 

Unless you really did something that fucked her up,  notice how even if she was the sweetest, you are both not together. Women have many sides, it's just that maybe her best side was the one that you experienced more. Who knows what was in her mind really. I'm telling you from experience. Women are freaks. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@Kalki Avatar I met her through college in one of my classes. I broke up with her because we couldn't have sex for health reasons she had. I also just felt like I am still really younger and want to date around more, and she was the type of girl that would have just married me. 

Your right, she had many sides to her, she wasn't always super sweet and kind, but I'm just talking overall. If you're looking for a perfect girl, you will be looking for a while. I generally believe there are multiple versions of the same girl, and if you are maintaining the relationship properly you will get the best version of that girl. 

That's just how life works though, you will lose your girl of 10 years if you stop doing the things that make her feel loved, and you stop showing up as a man. 

On 5/1/2023 at 3:52 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

Women are freaks. 

Arent we all?

Warm, loving

Self aware. Can bring up an issue and she can observe herself honestly. Takes responsibility when she makes a mistake

Good communicator. Communicates respectfully, nonjudgementally, can hear your side 

Emotionally intelligent. Able to recognize, understand, and manage her own emotions, as well as empathize with the emotions of others

Good intentioned, has your wellbeing and feelings as a priority. Cares about the relationship 

Generally a happy person, with a happy psychology. 

Fun to be with, laughter, jokes. Good sex 

Open minded to spiritual topics. Can contemplate things without too much rigidity 

Humanist/egalitarian. Has a healed, healthy perspective on men, and others 

Supportive and encouraging.  A good partner should be supportive of your dreams and aspirations, and encourage you to grow as an individua 

Nobody's perfect tho. I don't meet this 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Listen to the guts

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

I love women that are very sweet, very warm and loving. Women that friendly and love playful banter and flirting. I just love it when i smile at a girl and we make strong eye contact like your both staring at each other and its a mutual recognition that you both find each other attractive. I want a woman thats social, but not too loud . 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

4 hours ago, Chives99 said:

I love women that are very sweet, very warm and loving. Women that friendly and love playful banter and flirting. I just love it when i smile at a girl and we make strong eye contact like your both staring at each other and its a mutual recognition that you both find each other attractive. I want a woman thats social, but not too loud . 

Sounds like the obvious ah ah.

Can you give a more specific expression of the energy of what you like in a partner? :ph34r:

I like an "expansive" partner, tending towards hypomania, but gentle, non-confliectual, even submissive.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

@Noahsteelers34 I actually know people who have been married for decades and the man stopped showing up as a man, ofc not fully but they still love each other. There are different types of relationships. Not always Just the man to woman. It can be more of man - woman, if both are mature and loving enough. But its rare. 

Also, by freaks I mean that they get bitchy and grow on you when you give them some trust, validation, love and treat them well. Yeah, they want all that and still be a bitch. See what I mean. Like, wtf cant you Just treat me as a decent human being as im doing with you? No, they want the shitty attraction drama games. Thats fine at some early point, but like grow tf up. 

Im not getting into anything deep with women again unless she is highly conscious, spiritually oriented or even enligthened. 

Because frome the standart pov I just see women as time waisters. Even after you smash them a couple of time. Man, I dont even get the motivation to fck or talk to 9's and 10's even when they chase me. Its Just a fckng waste of life energy from this drama queens. No substance at all. Thats the downside of being spiritual or too smart. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@Kalki Avatar Have you tried dating women over 30 and who spent time doing self-development work? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4/28/2023 at 6:17 PM, Noahsteelers34 said:

I try and look at a person from a birds-eye view instead of letting my emotions get in the way. By this I mean not allowing my infactuation to distort my perception. How do they treat others, how do they talk about others. Do they talk shit on people behind their back. Another telling thing is their relationship with their family. Obviously some people have very shitty situations that don't allow them to have good relations with parents, but in general the way she treat her family, is similar to how she will treat you. 

I like to adopt the mindset of "do I like her" instead of "does she like me". I ask questions to try and get a sense of who she is. Everyone is different for what they will allow, and obviously you will have to make compromises. 

Dont get sucked into the mindset of "all girls are_____". Trust me when I say there are exceptions to any rule you come up with, and reality will reflect back to you whatever you think is true. My ex girlfriend was the sweetest, and kindest girl I've met, and she actually loved me for who I was. 

Do the following exercise:

• set a timer for 5 minutes and Complete the following sentences with the first thought that comes in your mind 
    • All women are_____ 
      • ex hores, immature....etc
    • I cant get women because____
      • I'm too skinny, I'm ugly... etc 

This should show you how your subconscious thinks. If you think all women are hores, your mind will find evidence of that

The last thing I will say is that after you get clear on the qualities you want in a women, let that go and start focusing on becoming the ideal man. If you want your ideal women, you will have to become the best version of yourself. The right women will come automatically as a result of that.

I like this. Very grounded and sound advice. Especially the last paragraph. Unfortunately, not many people realize you have to become what you want to attract. Very mature and wise response, imo. 

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Noahsteelers34 I actually know people who have been married for decades and the man stopped showing up as a man, ofc not fully but they still love each other. There are different types of relationships. Not always Just the man to woman. It can be more of man - woman, if both are mature and loving enough. But its rare. 

Also, by freaks I mean that they get bitchy and grow on you when you give them some trust, validation, love and treat them well. Yeah, they want all that and still be a bitch. See what I mean. Like, wtf cant you Just treat me as a decent human being as im doing with you? No, they want the shitty attraction drama games. Thats fine at some early point, but like grow tf up. 

Im not getting into anything deep with women again unless she is highly conscious, spiritually oriented or even enligthened. 

Because frome the standart pov I just see women as time waisters. Even after you smash them a couple of time. Man, I dont even get the motivation to fck or talk to 9's and 10's even when they chase me. Its Just a fckng waste of life energy from this drama queens. No substance at all. Thats the downside of being spiritual or too smart. 

Smash them? What does that even mean. Sounds like you're the problem. You attract what you are. You sound a bit angry. Maybe you should take time alone and reflect on yourself a bit. Just saying.

Know thyself....

48 minutes ago, integral said:

Do you have trauma, resentment or where hurt in a past relationships with a girl you fell in love with and now you don't want to get hurt again?

This was a mistake. This quote was made by @Noahsteelers34 and I must have accidentally hit it by mistake. I was like..."what the.....where did this response come from. A bit challenging maneuvering the comment section here. Like how do you just take a piece of what someone said and respond just to that. I know how to respond to the whole thing by selecting "quote" , but taking a piece out, is the challenge for me.

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia Ops haha, sorry about that, yes I quoted by mistake.

To quote a section highlight the part you want and click the "quote" button that pops up. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

20 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Do you have trauma, resentment or where hurt in a past relationships with a girl you fell in love with and now you don't want to get hurt again?

23 minutes ago, integral said:

@Princess Arabia Ops haha, sorry about that, yes I quoted by mistake.

To quote a section highlight the part you want and click the "quote" button that pops up. 

Thank you

Know thyself....

The blue ones, with yellow stripes and green leaves. Not to be confused with the ones with pink stripes... Those are poisonous and can easily cost you your life.