Someone here

Share your story with this work

5 posts in this topic

I’m  looking to hear from any of you who have felt like a loser but have seen improvements in yourself whether they are big or small.

I have waves of moments when I feel like I’m on-task, getting stuff done, being the best version of me... and then days where I can’t seem to do almost anything... days that make me feel like a total loser.

Anybody out there who has overcome these patterns? If not perfectly, then at least to a degree that allows you to feel more accomplished, in general, and less like shit on the “down” days?

Share all your accomplishments since starting this Self-Actualization journey. From your financial freedom to your health to your success with the realtionships with the opposite sex to your experiences that expanded your consciousness and spiritual (or philosophical) insights. 

Thanks in advance!

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Before Actualized.org

Communication: very passive and introverted. 

Relationship: I afraid of relationship, my friend is few. I am the weird guy.

Public speaking: Full of anxiety.

Emotional: Lot of trauma, brain fog etc.

Happiness: Ups and down. Any happiness comes from desire, which is not consistent. 

Dating: I am on the nice boy side.

After 4 years on Actualized.org

Communication: on the extroverted side. 

Relationship: I am not afraid of relationship. My relationship with all people be more deeper and satisfying. I have lots of friend.

Public speaking: I dont have anxiety. My co-worker said that I am suit to become public speaker.

Emotional: Its all much more, more more clear. Big trauma solved. My emotion is more like steel. Addiction is gone.

Happiness: My happiness level is constant. Its not full sage bliss but hey I never feel much better than this :D

Dating: Authentic and confident, detached. I am not watching how to get laid rn haha.

On spiritual side, I am not too much into it right now. 

My transformation really kicked off in year three when I invested $35 in Leo's booklist. Reading and learning from those books was a game-changer for me, and I was able to make rapid progress. Some topics just clicked better when I read about them, you know? Looking back, I can't help but wonder where I'd be if I hadn't discovered Leo's videos when I was feeling so down in 2019.

Thank you for your threads, remind me that its been 4 years!

4 hours ago, Manusia said:

Before Actualized.org

Communication: very passive and introverted. 

Relationship: I afraid of relationship, my friend is few. I am the weird guy.

Public speaking: Full of anxiety.

Emotional: Lot of trauma, brain fog etc.

Happiness: Ups and down. Any happiness comes from desire, which is not consistent. 

Dating: I am on the nice boy side.

After 4 years on Actualized.org

Communication: on the extroverted side. 

Relationship: I am not afraid of relationship. My relationship with all people be more deeper and satisfying. I have lots of friend.

Public speaking: I dont have anxiety. My co-worker said that I am suit to become public speaker.

Emotional: Its all much more, more more clear. Big trauma solved. My emotion is more like steel. Addiction is gone.

Happiness: My happiness level is constant. Its not full sage bliss but hey I never feel much better than this :D

Dating: Authentic and confident, detached. I am not watching how to get laid rn haha.

On spiritual side, I am not too much into it right now. 

My transformation really kicked off in year three when I invested $35 in Leo's booklist. Reading and learning from those books was a game-changer for me, and I was able to make rapid progress. Some topics just clicked better when I read about them, you know? Looking back, I can't help but wonder where I'd be if I hadn't discovered Leo's videos when I was feeling so down in 2019.

Thank you for your threads, remind me that its been 4 years!

Great results and improvement. Thanks for sharing ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

I ran into actualized when I was a 17, and started binge-watching a ton of his content aswell as a ton of other creators. I was honestly was so obsessed. I was addicted to weed and vaping and was very undisciplined and unmotivated. Im not attributing any of my growth to leo or his videos, and I don't identify with Actualized.org. I have since unwired all of my addictions to substances, and am a lot more disciplined and focused. 

I started working on my dating life, as I was an awkward virgin with no hope. I spent thousands on dating workshops, and pushed my comfort zone socially through my first years at college. I started going on dates, and had my first relationship. I made a ton of friends in college and became much more social, and confident. I also developed my sense of humor a significant amount.

I learned how to discipline myself, and have self control to where I can be very productive. THe problem I ran into was that I achieved a high level of self discipline, and was still unhappy. I could be doing everything I thought was "right" from the moment I woke up, until I went to sleep. Taking cold showers, meditating, reading, journaling, going to the gym, etc. I even ended up doing a 21 day fast, and ate a very strict diet afterwards.

Im now going through a process of self discovery, finding out what it is that makes me happy and that I enjoy. I thought being very disciplined and doing all the things a self help book told me to do would make me happy, but it didn't. 

I will say I had to spend a lot of time unwiring a lot of the toxic mindsets I picked up from self help. After all, some of the most developed people I know don't read self help books. At this point I'm really just trying to relax and enjoy my life, and try and find the things that make me happy. 

I feel like a complete idiot and genious at the same time on this path.