• Post Reviews
  • Post Recommendations
  • Post Questions
  • Post Testimonials
  • Post Case Studies
  • Post How-To Guides

:D 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Dan Koe. His work is inspiring. He talks about solopreneurship and seems to be pretty passionate about this field. Worth a read.

Edited by UnbornTao

@UnbornTao Nice he even mentioned Leo! 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Dan Koe's work has inspired me. He talks about solopreneurship and seems to be pretty passionate about this field. Worth a read.

Very cool stuff, I just subscribed to him. How did you discover him?

On 4/26/2023 at 5:13 AM, Yimpa said:

Very cool stuff, I just subscribed to him. How did you discover him?

Through this forum. Someone mentioned him on some thread I was visiting.

Edited by UnbornTao

I have an idea that I don't have the time or patience to execute on, but it's a very good idea. 

It's for an attachment-relationship healing-center. 

You learn in depth about human psychology, emotional-needs and attachment-styles. And, you spend a couple years designing your own healing-modalities for it. Then, you systematize it and you start an attachment-relationship healing-center. 

It is the need of the hour. Countless people need it, you will have waiting-lines. And you will change the landscape of relationships forever, you will set the foundation for a world that's truly communal. You will find ways around the constraints of the single-family home and give children better upbringings. 

The reason I'm not doing it myself is that I don't have a product-market fit for this idea. I have better product-market fits for other ideas that I'm working on. If you've got it, please, go for it!! Consider what I'm saying as a green signal. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer Great idea, maybe another complimentary idea is a dating app with a similar agenda, people who sign up are looking for a partner they can grow with and the service provides high quality insights every step of the relationship cycle so they can navigate the challenges and enhance there experience.