Schizophonia

Best weed variety

27 posts in this topic

You will find a fine few out there. Most street weed is bred so much it has very depleted its spiritual and medicinal potential.  You need to find very old and heirloom strains or landraces. They have their '"psychedelic/spiritual receptor" still in balance. Modern strains lack in full potential and depth.

I once had a friend who sourced some seeds for me from the Himalayas, unlike any other strain you would find in the streets. Nevertheless, you can still get some 'psychedelic effects' depending on your vibration and chemistry, I would look for organically grown hybrid and some CBD oil.

Here is an interesting read https://projectcbd.org/psychedelic/cbd-receptor/

As above so below, as within so without.

15 hours ago, M A J I said:

You will find a fine few out there. Most street weed is bred so much it has very depleted its spiritual and medicinal potential.  You need to find very old and heirloom strains or landraces. They have their '"psychedelic/spiritual receptor" still in balance. Modern strains lack in full potential and depth.

I once had a friend who sourced some seeds for me from the Himalayas, unlike any other strain you would find in the streets. Nevertheless, you can still get some 'psychedelic effects' depending on your vibration and chemistry, I would look for organically grown hybrid and some CBD oil.

Here is an interesting read https://projectcbd.org/psychedelic/cbd-receptor/

Interesting article on the CBD receptor & its effects on 5ht2 receptor. 

https://projectcbd.org/psychedelic/cbd-receptor/

anyone know if cbd or thc effect the 5ht7 receptor???

3 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

CBD has no intoxicating effects that is to say at least not on me and I never felt much if anything.

High CBD oil dose has given me an intensely deep ego loss to the point where I convinced myself that I was dead. There was no “me” in control of anything. Yet, I was fully conscious and made contact with what I would consider an “angel” that saved my life.

6 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

I believe it does not affect the 5ht7 receptor but I could be wrong. CBD is a non-psychoactive Cannabinoid I have grown a few strains of it before one of them being the CBD strain known as Charlotte's Web. It is around 14-18% CBD, 0.5%-1% THC. CBD has no intoxicating effects that is to say at least not on me and I never felt much if anything. It is quite fascinating that both CBD and THC can have different effects on people. I guess the different experiences of any psychoactive drug or that of psychedelics are a combination of pharmacology and pharmacogenetics. Since we all have unique bodies and we are all biochemically unique in the way that our bodies handle the absorption and the elimination of these substances and the circumstances set and setting that is to say the dynamics of the environment can also play a role in how we have different experiences. And this also applies to all psychedelic compounds as well. So another good strain is the white widow and it is another one of my favs, and if you are looking for something stronger there was one that I bought but never got around to growing it. It is known as Godfather OG Feminized Seeds perhaps there is a good reason why I have not got around to germinating them. As psychedelic strains go, Amnesia Haze, Headband,3 – LSD Durban Poison, and Lemon Power Haze. If you really want a psychedelic experience try ingesting it. But everyone is different so you will have to find out what works for you and what doesn't. And if you do so decide one day to ingest it remember to start low like under half a gram. I would advise extreme and I mean Extreme caution when consuming cannabis.

Good insights. Hope you post more.

You know of any OTC 5ht7 agonists????

16 hours ago, Yimpa said:

High CBD oil dose has given me an intensely deep ego loss to the point where I convinced myself that I was dead. There was no “me” in control of anything. Yet, I was fully conscious and made contact with what I would consider an “angel” that saved my life.

Oh yes ?
What concentration?
I am in possession of an e liquid at 70mg/ml :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.