Schizophonia

Best weed variety

27 posts in this topic

I want to experiment with cannabis. Which variety would be most suitable for "spiritual" use, I am a novice.

I imagine a potent Sativa strain, but I could be wrong. 

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia Sativa is nice

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Honestly, just use any kind of reputable weed; start small to see what happens.

I’ve had mystical experiences on both high THC and high CBD cannabis (20:1 CBD to THC oil). This is surprising, since CBD is known for not having psychoactive effects. Well, I disproved that paradigm from my own direct experience.

Whatever you can get your hands on that has THC in it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Indica and sativa hybrids are my personal favorite. But whatever you can find and afford should be just fine. My favorite strain is blueberry muffin, which is a dominant indica hybrid (80% indica, 20% sativa). Hi-biscus also comes to mind, a 50:50 hybrid. People say blueberry muffin is the strongest strain of weed on earth because of the way it was cultivated, but I’m yet to verify that statement ;)

If you have a low tolerance, then CBD can also induce mystical states of consciousness. I agree with @Yimpa. From my own direct experience, three grams of CBD oil got me higher than any edible has in my life.

You’re doing yourself a favor if you smoke rosin, too. Not only is it solventless (unlike hash oil) and less harsh on the lungs because of the water vapor from the bong, it’s also very strong. It’s expensive as fuck, though, and my source is ~$80 a gram, although you can probably get it for cheaper if you know where to look. 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

https://www.leafly.com/strains/gmo-cookies

GMO has been the strongest I ever tried. It sent me into the absolute and I blacked out. You know the weed is strong when you loose your mind and forget concepts, completely lost in the present. That weed scared the shit out of me. Give it a try. 

Also the Joker Sativa is great. https://www.leafly.com/strains/sour-joker

Try to get strains that make you go up and energetic so you can focus your awareness on presence, which can also trigger your energy blockages/kundalini. 

Even thou I love edibles. My best trips were from making milkshakes from the natural weed+smoking it. Get ready to enter another frequency and have fun. Also, getting high in the city will never be the same as going on a solo trip in nature/ forest/mountains or just being in the countryside. If you want to get real high and spiritual, you need no worries, no judgements and thr least amount of surroundings that could distract and remind you of the matrix. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Honestly, just use any kind of reputable weed; start small to see what happens.

I’ve had mystical experiences on both high THC and high CBD cannabis (20:1 CBD to THC oil). This is surprising, since CBD is known for not having psychoactive effects. Well, I disproved that paradigm from my own direct experience.

I bought CBD to see if it would help with my sleep, do you think it might be enough even if there is 0 CBD? to what extent?

11 hours ago, toasty7718 said:

Indica and sativa hybrids are my personal favorite. But whatever you can find and afford should be just fine. My favorite strain is blueberry muffin, which is a dominant indica hybrid (80% indica, 20% sativa). Hi-biscus also comes to mind, a 50:50 hybrid. People say blueberry muffin is the strongest strain of weed on earth because of the way it was cultivated, but I’m yet to verify that statement ;)

If you have a low tolerance, then CBD can also induce mystical states of consciousness. I agree with @Yimpa. From my own direct experience, three grams of CBD oil got me higher than any edible has in my life.

You’re doing yourself a favor if you smoke rosin, too. Not only is it solventless (unlike hash oil) and less harsh on the lungs because of the water vapor from the bong, it’s also very strong. It’s expensive as fuck, though, and my source is ~$80 a gram, although you can probably get it for cheaper if you know where to look. 

A priori I will simply smoke in a joint, maybe add hash to increase the strength.

16 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Schizophonia Sativa is nice

15 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Whatever you can get your hands on that has THC in it.

I can also have cannabis with HHC, have you tried?

A friend tells me it's great :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

https://www.leafly.com/strains/gmo-cookies

GMO has been the strongest I ever tried. It sent me into the absolute and I blacked out. You know the weed is strong when you loose your mind and forget concepts, completely lost in the present. That weed scared the shit out of me. Give it a try. 

Also the Joker Sativa is great. https://www.leafly.com/strains/sour-joker

Try to get strains that make you go up and energetic so you can focus your awareness on presence, which can also trigger your energy blockages/kundalini. 

Even thou I love edibles. My best trips were from making milkshakes from the natural weed+smoking it. Get ready to enter another frequency and have fun. Also, getting high in the city will never be the same as going on a solo trip in nature/ forest/mountains or just being in the countryside. If you want to get real high and spiritual, you need no worries, no judgements and thr least amount of surroundings that could distract and remind you of the matrix. 

I've never tried oral cannabis, but I'm "afraid" of the long half-life.

Edited by Schizophonia

21 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I bought CBD to see if it would help with my sleep, do you think it might be enough even if there is 0 CBD? to what extent?

As they say in the Bible, “Taste and see”. 

Also, trust your own experience ultimately. Two people can take the same exact substance, yet have totally different results. 

I’ve also learned not to wait for science to catch up and have a final conclusion on how psychedelics or cannabis works. That’s very silly. 

But, still good to use common sense. 

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

I've never tried oral cannabis, but I'm "afraid" of the long half-life.

If you do it in a safe environment, there's nothing to be afraid of. Maybe it is a nice way to confront anxiety if it emerges.

@Schizophonia if you haven’t smoked before don’t add hash etc… your gonna get fried as fuck and mind boggled. 

Just, take 2 puffs. Then wait. 

a single joint of decent quality is all you need for a days session.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Personally, Snow dream strain impresses the hell out of me!!! (2 bowls back to back)  dissociative with a tinge of ego dissolution.

very psychedelic!     ....has anyone tried the strains Amnesia haze & LSD?

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

That weed scared the shit out of me. Give it a try. 

Only a true stoner would say something like that, ha!

1 hour ago, RamPhoenix said:

Amnesia haze

I've had a very weird experience with Amnesia. I shared a single mid-sized joint with two friends and had very strong tactile effects. I would put my hands in my pocket and wouldn't be able to figure out where my hand ended and my pocket started. Literally melting into my experiences. I really enjoyed it, although it was weird as fuck. 

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I can also have cannabis with HHC, have you tried?

A friend tells me it's great :ph34r:

I haven't even heard about it. I stopped smoking years ago, and it's illegal over here, so I just got the usual gravel that my contacts had available.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, Israfil said:

I've had a very weird experience with Amnesia. I shared a single mid-sized joint with two friends and had very strong tactile effects. I would put my hands in my pocket and wouldn't be able to figure out where my hand ended and my pocket started. Literally melting into my experiences. I really enjoyed it, although it was weird as fuck. 

appreciate your input

9 hours ago, Israfil said:

I haven’t tried Amnesia, but I definitely know what you mean about the melting experience. A couple times I was lying down on a bed and it felt as if I was lying down on a cloud. 

23 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Schizophonia if you haven’t smoked before don’t add hash etc… your gonna get fried as fuck and mind boggled. 

Just, take 2 puffs. Then wait. 

a single joint of decent quality is all you need for a days session.

you are right

I may be confusing it with "white widow", but someone told me that this variety was "going to freeze me".
lol

I take some potent medical Texas cannabis oil.

Takes the saying, “Everything is bigger in Texas” to a whole new level 

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

you are right

I may be confusing it with "white widow", but someone told me that this variety was "going to freeze me".
lol

It's one of the strongest strains out there. Weed strain names are not coincidence hahahahaha