LSD-Rumi

What is like to be an inanimate object?

37 posts in this topic

I have always wondered if it is possible to experience  being a stone for example or a bacteria or if these things are capable of capturing consciousness in the first place, like the human brain does.

But I think I know now what it is like. When you are a stone, you are in total darkness, you don't have any thoughts, you just exist, when Someone tires to break you with a pickaxe, you feel the vibrations as an experience without any thoughts. When you are a bacteria, you are in total darkness too, you feel your body, you feel your tail wiggling and you feel your body split in half when it is time for replication.

what do you think guys? 

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Every dream form is a conduit for the absolute, but differs in capacity and vibrational frequency.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

I mean isn't that why God invented salvia?

Brains Do Not Exist 

11 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I have always wondered if it is possible to experience  being a stone for example or a bacteria or if these things are capable of capturing consciousness in the first place, like the human brain does.

But I think I know now what it is like. When you are a stone, you are in total darkness, you don't have any thoughts, you just exist, when Someone tires to break you with a pickaxe, you feel the vibrations as an experience without any thoughts. When you are a bacteria, you are in total darkness too, you feel your body, you feel your tail wiggling and you feel your body split in half when it is time for replication.

what do you think guys? 

Sighs deeply......

I don't think that they are conscious.

I see no difference between an inanimate object and myself. 

I am not claiming to be or not be stupid because of this understanding B|

Interpretationless 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Since all sense are imaginary rub your tongue on the roof of your mouth and tickle it. Now just think its not a tongue its a family skating on an ice rink upside down.

Edited by Hojo

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

what do you think guys? 

It wouldn't be fun to be stuck like that, unable to move, unable to die, unable to do anything.

Don't even spread such thoughts..

Keep-your-thoughts-positive-because-your-thoughts-become-your-words..jpg

26ea4db99fb5138485241b2476039c0a.jpg

Edited by Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

It wouldn't be fun to be stuck like that, unable to move, unable to die, unable to do anything.

And apparently being a human with problems, fears, mental health disorders, etc. is more fun?

Just food for thought :)

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

And apparently being a human with problems, fears, mental health disorders, etc. is more fun?

Just food for thought :)

Yes.

18 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Yes.

I’ll take Alien Consciousness over human consciousness any day.

But maybe I’m biased (:

Edited by Yimpa

17 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

for a stone, there is no conept of fun or not fun, it is just there existig without any thoughts, objections or feelings. It is not bad or good, it is just an insanely neutral experience.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

34 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

for a stone, there is no conept of fun or not fun, it is just there existig without any thoughts, objections or feelings. It is not bad or good, it is just an insanely neutral experience.

So basically whenever I get really stoned? :D

19 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

He didn't say whether or not it would be fun to be a rock. That was your projection, and now you're spreading it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

22 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

When you are a stone, you are in total darkness, you don't have any thoughts, you just exist, when Someone tires to break you with a pickaxe, you feel the vibrations as an experience without any thoughts.

Presumably, the reason you think it won't see anything is because it doesn't have eyes, but then why should it feel anything if it doesn't have any sensory receptors at all?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I’ll take Alien Consciousness over human consciousness any day.

But maybe I’m biased (:

It's not alien consciousness.

10 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Stones don't experience anything at all.

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Presumably, the reason you think it won't see anything is because it doesn't have eyes, but then why should it feel anything if it doesn't have any sensory receptors at all?

That's what I was thinking too.

I became a couch and then a TV when I took Salvia. Your boundaries (lines) are different. The TV was interesting. I felt lights and electricity flowing through the core of my being. My purpose to send images and visions to my surface for others to see.

hrhrhtewgfegege

46 minutes ago, Roy said:

I became a couch and then a TV when I took Salvia. Your boundaries (lines) are different. The TV was interesting. I felt lights and electricity flowing through the core of my being. My purpose to send images and visions to my surface for others to see.

I was just about to comment that the op should do some Salvia then I read this. Of course, inanimate objects aren't the only thing you can become. In fact, you don't even need to be 3 dimensional. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Just now, JuliusCaesar said:

I was just about to comment that the op should do some Salvia then I read this. Of course, inanimate objects aren't the only thing you can become. In fact, you don't even need to be 3 dimensional. 

OP (and myself) have mental health disorders. I don’t think salvia is a good idea for people like us. 

Then again, I’ve never tried it, so what do I know? But it’s definitely not on my radar at this time. 

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

because feeling is the lowest form of existence there is (other than deep sleep). For example, you can lose your sight, your hearing and your sensory system but you are still there, you are still sequstered in the form of a human, you still feel your boundaries, otherwise, you will cease to exist. When a stone get hammered by a pickaxe, the expeirence of vibration happens regardless of any sensory input, Consciousness is prior to any sensory output. Believe it or not You can see even when you are blind. And I think a stone can feel even without a brain.

Edited by LSD-Rumi