The alchemist

How to start a buisiness?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I want to start my own business, I have no experience in it at all but I’ve been working for myself for years.

for someone who doesn’t know anything about marketing, growing on social media, building a website, what books and YouTubers can you recommend?

I am looking for specifically trustworthy people who explain how to create a business plan, step by step, if it’s a spiritual business even better.

I also need a trustworthy information about growing on instagram/TikTok (marketing,ads, everything every detail) I want to know everything that a social media expert knows - any recommendations?

If you have build your business yourself from

ground up share your story or advice please. I am looking for reliable resources in every area of starting and building a creative business. Exactly like Leo did, but I am a woman and I want to teach mostly women to manifest through feminine energy. 

Also is there a place on here we can share our business pages (IG and stuff) or is it against the guidelines? I want to meet and connect with more people who are into spirituality/psychology/self development. Maybe we can even work together and help each other.

If you want to teach people stuff you can start your business for free anytime, just put some videos on YouTube, Instagram and Tik Tok and do it daily.
It's not about marketing actually. YouTube already have it's algorithm that is doing marketing for you, all you need is interesting content. That is what is actually important all the other things will come naturally/organically if your content is interesting. Leave perfectionist mindset and start creating actual creative content today, test it out, then you will see if your content is interesting to people or not. Change things, experiment, and when you find a formula that is interesting to people then you can invest some money into marketing campaign for your target audience and you won't spend much money either because your content is already tested, you know people like it. Your CPI ("Cost per install" - technically speaking) will be much lower.   

On 4/25/2023 at 4:01 AM, Juressic said:

YouTube already have it's algorithm that is doing marketing for you, all you need is interesting content. That is what is actually important all the other things will come naturally/organically if your content is interesting. Leave perfectionist mindset and start creating actual creative content today, test it out, then you will see if your content is interesting to people or not. 

Haha, I remember I was super active on YouTube way back in 2007 as a 10 year old. I was obsessed with Pokémon and made a bunch of videos and was part of a community. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20080314221149/YouTube.com/user/silverwind1012

If a 10 year old could be decently successful and even learn networking (I didn’t know I was doing it at the time) , I don’t see why anybody can’t!

@The alchemist I'd suggest you help people one on one first. That'll pay decently. 

Then, as you keep growing and you find patterns emerging, where you're dealing with the same problems for 10-20 people a day, that's when you go on social-media. Cuz that's when you know what thousands and millions of people need to know, that's when you get the hits on social-media.