tadpole

True Transformation Only Happens Spiritually

16 posts in this topic

Turns out to be the case, that all you ever longed for, all you ever wished for, all you ever hoped for, all you ever dreamed of, all you ever loved, all you ever wanted, and all you ever cared about is ALREADY HERE. It is YOU.

Realizing this happens gradually through spiritual development. The more spiritually developed you become, the more happy and fulfilled you become. Because you realize that fulfillment and happiness is what you are. Also you realize that the "you", that suffered and was tortured by its circumstances was always an illusion and actually doesn't exist. In the same way all problems are illusory.

There is no other "solution" to life. People search for happiness through money, success, sex, power, status, reaching goals, becoming "better", ...

This can never work though, because it goes against the absolute Truth, which is: that happiness and fulfillment is already the case.

You may succeed in creating a superficial facade of happiness and a "good life" and you might even fool yourself in believing that what you have now is the real deal... It is not. What you are doing is window dressing.

What the world needs is not more people with money, sex and success. It needs happy people. Peaceful people. People who are truly fulfilled.

Join me on my way of becoming that!

5 hours ago, tadpole said:

There is no other "solution" to life. People search for happiness through money, success, sex, power, status, reaching goals, becoming "better", ...

This can never work though, because it goes against the absolute Truth, which is: that happiness and fulfillment is already the case.

I don’t know… I’m pretty sure if someone set your house on fire and stole your car, you wouldn’t be too happy about that. 

@Yimpa but you have the choice. If I'm not happy its because I choose to be that person. And I can be happy with my choice even if my choice is to not be happy.

Edited by Hojo

5 hours ago, 001 said:

irrelevant comment.

why would he allow the stupid accidents to take away his peace and happiness?

he is not talking about superficial shallow happiness created by materialism.

@001 This is exactly what I would have responded. Great stuff!

@Yimpa Obviously I wouldn't be amused by my house burning down. However, the real happiness doesn't depend on houses or cars or any of that shallow stuff.

Edited by tadpole

1 hour ago, tadpole said:

@Yimpa Obviously I wouldn't be amused by my house burning down. However, the real happiness doesn't depend on houses or cars or any of that shallow stuff.

A house or car seen from God’s POV is absolutely beautiful.

On 4/13/2023 at 8:37 PM, Yimpa said:

A house or car seen from God’s POV is absolutely beautiful.

@Yimpa A burning house, seen from God's POV is exactly as beautiful as the house that doesn't burn.

That's all good, but as a human I go after what I want and run away from what I don't want. the ultimate reality is the infinite total absolute, which is absolute perfection and that is what we are, but I do not live in an absolute state, since I am human. I want my business to succeed, I want to have the best possible people around, I want to be away from toxic people, I want to have the best possible health, I want sex, I don't want to live in material poverty, if they tell me I have a degenerative disease, I might get a gun and blow my head off, and this will all be absolute perfection. the same as gang rapes or burning 8-year-olds kids alive with gasoline. 

37 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's all good, but as a human I go after what I want and run away from what I don't want. the ultimate reality is the infinite total absolute, which is absolute perfection and that is what we are, but I do not live in an absolute state, since I am human. I want my business to succeed, I want to have the best possible people around, I want to be away from toxic people, I want to have the best possible health, I want sex, I don't want to live in material poverty, if they tell me I have a degenerative disease, I might get a gun and blow my head off, and this will all be absolute perfection. the same as gang rapes or burning 8-year-olds kids alive with gasoline. 

This absolute state you are speaking about is not the ultimate reality. Remember, everything is imagined by Mind/there is nothing but Mind.

You even agreed with me in another forum topic regarding Mind.

How could it be, then, that a particular state is Absolute?

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

How could it be, then, that a particular state is Absolute?

With Absolute state i meant to be in a state where there is no ego or bias

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

With Absolute state i meant to be in a state where there is no ego or bias

Ego and bias are imagined. 

Furthermore, an “Absolute state” sounds like it would actually include ego and bias since it’s “Absolute”.

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ego and bias are imagined. 

Furthermore, an “Absolute state” sounds like it would actually include ego and bias since it’s “Absolute”.

What do you try to say? That you are very advanced? We already know that. So, if that's clear, we could talk normally. Yes, everything is imagined, but i live in the relative and i can't realize the absolute unless i do a psychedelic, so I'm trying to understand the obstacles that avoid that i realize the absolute at will. Well, i can at will, doing psychedelics. Yes , psychedelic are imagined. And everything else .

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

What do you try to say? That you are very advanced? We already know that. So, if that's clear, we could talk normally. Yes, everything is imagined, but i live in the relative and i can't realize the absolute unless i do a psychedelic, so I'm trying to understand the obstacles that avoid that i realize the absolute at will. Well, i can at will, doing psychedelics. Yes , psychedelic are imagined. And everything else .

I honestly don’t know if I’m advanced or not. One person can claim I’m advanced; another can claim I’m deluded. 

The point I’m trying to communicate is that the deeper you understand Yourself, you’ll start to appreciate even the states that you used to label as “wrong” or “bad”.

The way you interact with Reality/Yourself starts to change dramatically, yet You remain constant. 

Also consider that when you stop trying to manipulate Reality, shit literally starts to become beautiful automatically. 

(when I say manipulate, what I mean is a need to change your current experience as an escape, rather than to be curious about it and to explore)

Edited by Yimpa

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I honestly don’t know if I’m advanced or not. One person can claim I’m advanced; another can claim I’m deluded. 

The point I’m trying to communicate is that the deeper you understand Yourself, you’ll start to appreciate even the states that you used to label as “wrong” or “bad”.

The way you interact with Reality/Yourself starts to change dramatically, yet You remain constant. 

Also consider that when you stop trying to manipulate Reality, shit literally starts to become beautiful automatically. 

(when I say manipulate, what I mean is a need to change your current experience as an escape, rather than to be curious about it and to explore)

you assume many things without knowing me at all and you put yourself in a position of superiority, as if you were a teacher, which is very funny. idolizing leo gura does not make you leo gura

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you assume many things without knowing me at all and you put yourself in a position of superiority, as if you were a teacher, which is very funny. idolizing leo gura does not make you leo gura

I don’t see Leo Gura.

All I see is Self.

Just now, Yimpa said:

I don’t see Leo Gura.

All I see is Self.

I would try to remain humble. It's easy to fall into the pedantry of believing yourself to be a master who knows all the tricks of infinity when you're just taking baby steps, like everyone else btw.

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would try to remain humble. It's easy to fall into the pedantry of believing yourself to be a master who knows all the tricks of infinity when you're just taking baby steps, like everyone else btw.

I don’t see masters.

All I see is Self.