Dauntment

Salvia Trip (In the Future)

15 posts in this topic

Sup peoples. Not too much content other than an announcement and discussion about Salvia since (Appreciate ya Leo ;) ) As I initially discovered its existence from the meme on Leo's Blog. A strong quality of my personality is that I "pursue the highest/best" and never back down from challenges however (given the nature of my research thus far) am giving some time, 4 to 6 months or so, to deeply prepare as I am also in the midst of bootstrapping a business.

"What I've done" (Psychedelics):

LSD (3 times): ranging from 300ug to 600ug

Shrooms (3 times): 2g to 4.5g

These things aren't necessarily "easy to come by" so I have stuck to traditional consciousness work practices because of so.

My top values (referencing Leo's Life Purpose Course, EXCELLENT content and value, highly recommend) are: Consciousness/Awareness at #1 with Truth/Reality at #2. I am lead to believe there is an array of suggestions/conventional advice that one may suggest for this such as: "don't do it alone", "start baby small and work your way up", etc. but wondering if anyone has anything "unique" to add to my research bubble as well as direct experiences or stories. The more radical (relative to typical human life) the stories are, the more eager/exciting I am to "verify"; verify defined as experiencing a similar degree of experience rather than exact experience. There appears to be common themes or experiences of: Becoming/BEING an inanimate object, interacting with Jester-like entities, and "reality being TORN apart". The stories that I find among the most interesting are ones relating to time dilation in the context that Salvia allegedly only lasts 2 to 5 minutes but there are some accounts of people experiencing other states of consciousness for years (example: one person was an eternal void of nothingness for ~2/3 years); of course, we may acknowledge consciousness being INFINITE and to not foolishly project materialistic-paradigm "rules" elsewhere but still. 

TL;DR - I have heard about Salvia and accept the challenge because I enjoy mindfucks and experiencing various states of Consciousness. Do you have any input, stories, or thoughts you'd like to share?

e361c39b97651d30b4ea869069194f6c8dbe093cd14dcd4d4e4a9df720b77e9f_1.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You have no idea what Salvia is. I'm still trying to figure out the sense of Salvia. It takes you to the most bizarre corners of consciousness. Integration is very hard when smoking extracts, because it's just so different to your normal state of consciousness that you don't know what do with it. 

Prepare yourself and go up slowly in extracts potency, you can easily traumatize yourself for the rest of your life.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino what’s the starter strength?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Don't be impatient, ramp up your doses very slowly. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

17 hours ago, LostSoul said:

Traumatize in what sense? 

Pure fear, the fear you experience when you are being killed, complete confusion, ungroundedness. Your don't remember you are on Salvia, you have no memories, you are for a wild ride.

Also the benefits can be extraordinary, specially death wise. If you trip long enough with Salvia you can overcome the fear of death fully, suffering and even pain I would say.

It has inmense benefits but because of chemical reactions it activates the same responses in your brain as if you were quitting opiods and you were a long life user. So you get to explore the most exotic corners of consciousness at the prize of having a chemical reaction in your body of fear and confusion. This sounds technical but you will feel it in your bones when you are tripping on it. Also Salvia does not seem to induce God-Realizations this is why I'm reluctant to keep exploring this substance. It's more like exploring the most anti-human like states of consciousness, it is very alien and different to any other state of consciousness I have been in.

16 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Davino what’s the starter strength?

Buy dry leaves, not extracts. Smoke them in a pipe with a jet flame and hold in +20 seconds. This is great for contemplation, it is amazing and I've experienced inmense benefits. However from 10x up things get very very intense, at least for me. Other people need more quantity it depends a whole lot on your body but experiential wise it is the same.

So my point is that it's very hard to let go and surrender. First of all it's a peak experience like no other. Maybe DMT crushes me but Salvia is just so intense. You cannot contemplate you are just a consciousness having a random permutation of it's infinite possibilities. You don't remember you have taken on Salvia, you are just in shock, pure and utter shock. How are you going to search for God or contemplate if you don't remember you took Salvia or anything in regards to your life, who you are, what are you doing and you just have this expierence of fear and very wacky things going on, which you interpret as wrong because you have that fear feeling.

It takes a lot of maturity that I honestly don't have, Salvia has humbled me in that sense. How much deep work you need to have done to be chill even if you are not human, this is almost drilling a conscious state of letting go not in your human self but in your consciousness itself. To trust, to surrender and go with it. Then I'm sure Salvia will show you things that no other psychedelic can show you, not even close, and I say this very confidently.

Last words, Salvia is amazing don't get me wrong I'm in love with it. But not gonna lie to you like it's a pleasant experience, chemically it is impossible, it does not trigger anything in your brain to cause you any pleasure as other psychedelics do. Salvia is it's own thing, Salvia is it's own category. Salvia is also a very good training for life, if you can keep cool in a high concentration Salvia extract, you can be chill with the rest of psychedelics and in life in general. I feel SO much safer in life after Salvia. It's like you experience such a bizarre, dificult and life-transforming experience that you see life from another perspective. You learn to let go more and trust. Also ego death in Salvia is... well let's say less psychological or consciouss as with other psychedelics... It's more REAL. If you care about truth and exploring consciousness more than having always pleasurable experiences, then Salvia is perfect for you.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I feel bad because migth have exposed Salvia as cruel and that is not the case. Salvia is very loving, it's just that it's so brutal.

Most of the time when I locate myself in the trip, Salvia usually tells me how the fuck are we suposed to work if you are fucking terrified! and I'm like well I mean what the fuck is going on even, I'm just in shock. Salvia conversations are great, well it is you that you talk to yourself but it is Salvia pulling the levers. Salvia is very loving but it is that kind of love that is brutal. Sometimes when they love you so much they are strong with you, for example Leo does that a lot. Salvia also has this style. Salvia will just be brutally, mercilessly and ruthlessly loving in her own way. After the trip you will understand, will you in the trip? mmm probably not but if you do it's beautiful.

Edited by Davino

@Davino thank you ?

Seems hard time find in my country 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 13/4/2023 at 10:14 PM, Thought Art said:

@Davino thank you ?

Seems hard time find in my country 

Really? It's the legal in almost all countries and even in countries where it's illegal they don't care. You won't get addicted.

Last tips, better use a bong than a pipe because of the jet flame. (I do it with pipe but I have burned myself couple times which you can avoid)

Sagewisdombotanicals is probably the most legit source. As it's legal you can search it yourself, they are the only ones who offer it in liquid form, to have a more classic trip.

For me, the problem with salvia is that reality takes on a demonic flavor. Every time I've done it, after two seconds I've remembered that taste and I've thought: oh no, I remember why I didn't want to do that anymore. it is as if the texture of reality completely changed its character, and everything is cutting, pricking, sharp, and it seems as if the very essence of reality is wobbling, breaking down, all accompanied by a howling and syncopated sound. You come out of there like after having ridden on a hellish roller coaster. maybe it's time for another trip

People often say : « Broo you might be smart, but you’re cheating cause you are using tools we do not use !! »

-okay okay fair enough ! The Only problem though.. Is right here right now, I swear to God I did not use any tools ???

"More recent research has found that Salvinorin A binds to the dopamine receptor 2 (D2 receptor) with a greater affinity than it has for the kappa opioid receptor"

aaahhhhhh Good ol dopamine!    evil little bugger!   This to me is the biological reason why salvia has a HARD edge to it.   

Ill stick with 5ht7 all day long!!  ( 5meo/LSD )

X80 concentrate

stage 1: bong rip of 80x

stage 2: unconsciousness 

stage 3: awakening in terror with memories of being tied to a table surrounded by aliens telling me my life was a joke and I shouldn’t take it seriously, nothing is what I believe it is 

stage 4: realize reality is imploding across my vision, all visual phenomena are falling into a distorted line across my vision which seems to be pulling me in too

stage 5: more terror and screaming 

ok, have fun replicating that! 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

I mean if you are bootstrapping a bussiness it really isn't the time for the next 3-5 years for Salvia at least, if you want to follow through on your bussiness. It's no joke...