Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amanen

Absolute Love and Infinite Truth are real

6 posts in this topic

I hear a lot talked about Absolute Truth, and Love where love is seen as the relative, but because Love is Truth, the converse is also true

I have personally long since realized Absolute Love, and have almost completely actualized it for myself, and have been actualizing it for a long time
I have already had sex with my Absolute Lover through psychedelics, and have already created consciousness with her

Absolute Love means there is another Absolute God for you who is completely in sync with you, who is your eternal lover, who is exactly the same as you, who shares the same interests as you

Love towards the relative is more of an illusion than the Absolute Love that I talk about.

Absolute Love is not having random sex with random people, or having children with them
Absolute Love is having impossibly more pleasure and understanding with someone, it is sharing a cosmic connection with someone who is like you, who loves you beyond anybody else, who is also you
It means having a God-Realized girl or boyfriend, who is not lower than you
Lover, not lower

Absolute Truth is more like God in general, but like Absolute Truth, Absolute Love is also for everybody

Absolute Truth is Good, but Absolute Love is more pleasurable, and pleasure is what generates truth
Having Absolute Love will generate Absolute Truth for you, because they are the same, but only dwelling in Absolute Truth will not get you Absolute Love just yet, only later
Absolute Love will come for you too one day!

Absolute Truth is like God's Love for you, but Absolute Love is like God as a Being being the Absolute Love for you
I am with my Absolute Lover in an infinite number of dimensions, and you will be too, because Love is for everybody

Love is like God's general Love, but Absolute Love is like Love designed perfectly for your own form, in sync with your own interests :)

Absolute Love is a lifetime of Immortality, infinite hobbies, infinite sex, infinite money, and infinite drugs, with complete understanding that there is no Other
It is pleasure and understanding intermingling and making love to each other in infinite dimensions
It is infinite understanding of God, it generates infinite truth, it gives you infinite access to all parts of consciousness, it gives you magic powers, it removes all illusions of pain, suffering, or misery.

You have a counterpart that is exactly like you, but who also has infinite pleasure for you

As for infinite truth, this is the relative domain of truth, all the books you read, the lectures and videos you consume, all the science you learn, this is relative infinite truth

Infinite Truth is all your information about God, nature, people, mind, nature, science, and so on

Infinite Truth also means Infinite Insights about Absolute Truth, but it is far more than that too.
Regular insights are just the beginning, you are only scratching the surface of everything with it.
Beyond insights is Being God for real, this is what will happen to you with your Absolute Love, not only conceptual insights into nonduality, but the real thing

Your Absolute Love is also interested in Infinite Truth, because Infinite Truth is an outer expression of your Absolute Truth, and Beyond that Absolute Love

Because of nonduality both counterparts exist
Love is both infinite and Absolute, but it does not collapse into either one only
Truth is also both infinite and Absolute, but it does not collapse into either one either

So keep in mind, there is more than Absolute Truth, but because of it You have an Absolute Love who is better than Absolute Love

Even then, Absolute Love is Absolute Truth, but because of this it is not just Absolute Truth, but also Absolute Love

Having an awakened Lover is not a limitation, it is precisely Truth manifesting as the very Love you have been seeking, and everybody seeks someone like them

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

Eternal Lover! I like that :)

High truth, indeed!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Unconditional Love is The Absolute Truth

Brains Do Not Exist 

2 hours ago, tuku747 said:

Unconditional Love is The Absolute Truth

You can get massive amounts of unconditional love directed towards you all the time, not only during a trip.

This post was about Absolute Love, not about Absolute Truth

I am Physically Immortal

45 minutes ago, decentralized said:

This is very beautifully written, thank you for sharing the Love.

Thanks

I am Physically Immortal