RobinOntwikkeljezelf

Heavy Metal Chelating - PROVOKED URINE TEST = DANGEROUS? -

13 posts in this topic

To find out if you are toxic in heavy metals, Leo recommends doing the Provoked urine test.

However, the official website + Facebook group from Andy Cutler claims that this actually is dangerous, because it can redistribute the heavy metals in your system, so they recommend the hair test.

But Leo says otherwise, he says that hair and blood tests are unreliable, and the provoked urine test is the way to go.

I am likely to believe Leo does his homework deeply with high integrity to himself and his viewers, but the official Andy Cutler group seems legit too.

So now I am confused, and I am hoping to find clarity on the forum from experienced Chelators

Thanks in advance

@RobinOntwikkeljezelf I never did any of the tests because I had 3 massive amalgams in my teeth for years. So I just assumed that I had abnormal levels of heavy metals in the body. I generally ran under the assumption that if you had teeth amalgams you need to get them removed and then chelate.

My intuition is to go with the safer option of hair and blood tests, even if they are more unreliable. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

4 hours ago, RobinOntwikkeljezelf said:

To find out if you are toxic in heavy metals, Leo recommends doing the Provoked urine test.

However, the official website + Facebook group from Andy Cutler claims that this actually is dangerous, because it can redistribute the heavy metals in your system, so they recommend the hair test.

But Leo says otherwise, he says that hair and blood tests are unreliable, and the provoked urine test is the way to go.

I am likely to believe Leo does his homework deeply with high integrity to himself and his viewers, but the official Andy Cutler group seems legit too.

So now I am confused, and I am hoping to find clarity on the forum from experienced Chelators

Thanks in advance

Just do a round and use that as the provocation test so there's no harm done. Never take a chelator for any less than 72h straight, at the minimum frequency required for consistent, relatively-steady blood concentration -- ALA e3h, DMSA e4h, DMPS e8h... or more often.

But yes Leo is correct, hair test can be inaccurate. That's from Cutler himself, actually. The facebook group might not follow everything Cutler wrote on forums -- Cutler sometimes went into greater detail than he did in his book, on the forum onibasu.com... peruse that forum/site for all the info you need. The site is down sometimes these days though.

Edited by The0Self

@Space @The0Self

Thanks for getting back to me guys, really appreciate your time and effort

@space, did you notice any significant changes in your cognitive function/mood? If I remember well, you did quite a decent volume of chelating rounds

@The0self, the facebook group seems to have more info and depth than Leo's video, there are loads of people with chelating experience, and volunteer dentists reading test results, and detal x rays to check for hidden amalgams.

The guidelines and people in the group strictly recommend to not do a provoked urine test, so If that is true, it would actually be dangerous that Leo has that in his guide, if a person has hidden amalgams, the provoked test can lead to distribution with serious consequences.

But then again, I doubt Leo wouldn't be aware of this, he seems to take his studies very serious, but of course he is not immune to mistakes...

Anyway regardless of all this, I've decided I am going to do the hair test, and post the results in the FB group as they suggest, and then do 10 rounds of chelating on a low dose. on top of that, If I have a negative, or positive reaction, both would indicate that I have heavy metal poisoning, so if that's the case, I'll commit to doing alternating rounds (with a progressive build up in dosage of course, not gonna blast myself) between DMSA + ALA & DMPS + ALA untill I don't feel any difference in mood between being ON round and OFF round.

Curious to hear from you @space, did you start feeling the same ON round as you do OFF round after doing many rounds of chelating? Because that would indicate that you got all heavy metals out of your system right?

Have a great week guys!

Chlorella is what you can take long term and will provide great results with lesser detox side-effects.

Make sure to do your research and acquire a cleaner source for your health.

As above so below, as within so without.

5 hours ago, RobinOntwikkeljezelf said:

Thanks for getting back to me guys, really appreciate your time and effort

@space, did you notice any significant changes in your cognitive function/mood? If I remember well, you did quite a decent volume of chelating rounds

I did about 24 rounds. I haven't done any in a while for various reasons. Partly just because the supplements can get quite expensive after a while.

To be totally honest I didn't notice any significant changes. Although it's hard to say because I did the rounds over quite a long period of time, so it's hard to remember what my cognitive state was like 2 years ago.

But I did it because, as I said, I had 3 big amalgams in my teeth for years. So I mostly just chelated to have a sense of reassurance that I'm at least partly heavy metal free. I wasn't necessarily looking for some significant changes in cognitive function.

I did have a handful of interesting experiences though. One time halfway through a chelation round my usual social anxiety that I used to have at work completely dropped away. Was like an ultra boost of confidence just out of nowhere. But it wasn't a consistent or permanent thing.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 4/3/2023 at 10:33 PM, RobinOntwikkeljezelf said:

the facebook group seems to have more info and depth than Leo's video, there are loads of people with chelating experience, and volunteer dentists reading test results, and detal x rays to check for hidden amalgams.

Onibasu.com has a lot more info and depth still. Or at least a lot of additional info.

http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol.html

Edited by The0Self

I didn't do it. It gets expensive really quick and It's possibly dangerous. All you get is numbers with how much heavy metals are leaving your body. 

I just assume I'm toxic, and if chelation helps thats the proof. 

For a longer explanation have a look at the beginning of my journal

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

On 4/4/2023 at 6:57 AM, M A J I said:

Chlorella is what you can take long term and will provide great results with lesser detox side-effects.

No!! You must take chelators in a controlled manner to keep steady blood levels, otherwise you're just distributing heavy metals and doing harm. Also the half life of Chlorella is unknown and therefore is on the Avoid list in ACC

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

3 minutes ago, mmKay said:

No!! You must take chelators in a controlled manner to keep steady blood levels, otherwise you're just distributing heavy metals and doing harm. Also the half life of Chlorella is unknown and therefore is on the Avoid list in ACC

I disagree. I have my own experience that proves to me otherwise. I do not base my findings on purely study alone, that is only the first stepping stone.

On 4/4/2023 at 0:57 AM, M A J I said:

This is a common (and believe it or not, extremely dangerous) misconception. Chlorella has a compound with a single thiol group — if you know anything about chemistry and chelation, your heart probably just skipped a beat. Double thiol group is required for the hook-effect — single thiol group compounds stir metals around, without actually attaching to them and taking them out of the body.

Edited by The0Self

Activated Charcoal.