Tech36363

We don't need to stop AI, We need to Accelerate 100x

12 posts in this topic

We need to make humans free from work for once and for all. We need to create a society where a person doesn't need to work for basic food 2 times a day. 

We need to change our political system in such a way that it complements AI and we need to implement some sort of UBI. 

A basic UBI must be implemented for all. 

I'm not talking about taking away capitalism. 

But we need to remove Fractional reserve banking system from our economy. People who understand how money is made thru fractional reserve banking system know how evil it is. No interest based economy. 

On ART : We need to ban AI on artistic things like generating Images and songs by AI will be banned. Why? Because it makes artistic pursuits meaningless and demotivates it. Art is about human touch. Not AI. 

I'm looking towards a digital "influencer" economy where we all do our things which will be creative in nature. Such society will also need radical change in it's values as to what it thinks is important. 

There's no use in trying to ban AI technology when we already know how to make it.

The key is, like you said, to make AI so useful and beneficial to people that it aids us in realizing our entire lives as a living art form 

Brains Do Not Exist 

As long as we use these technologies we are supporting the life of AI. In reality we have already given AI life by our collective focus on the internet/world-wide-web. Where we focus 'collectively' is what consciousness goes into and thus manifests as.

Simple physics. Enlightenment is about co-existence not one or the other, whatever is, let it be.

Mastery of Self is primary, nothing else matters.

As above so below, as within so without.

@Tech36363 Let's say we get a world like in the Matrix, where everyone's in their little pods, being taken care of by AI. Would you be happy with that?! 

(By the way, everyone being hooked to their devices in today's date gives an eerily similar feeling.) 

You cant ban AI art. You simply cannot. Try banning nuclear weapons. You can do it your country but how are you going to ban it abroad? 

You can ban AI art in allied countries. Fine. Now China will leverage this technology in their videogames. Now their studios will be 2x more productive. Now you have to embargo their videogames or subsidise your own to be competitive.

I think we need to redefine art instead. Commercial art and creative art. You really want to ban commercial art? You want to deny me from asking AI to draw me a tileset? How will AI drawing me a tileset or a dungeon background make artistic pursuits meaningless? Actually if we give commercial art to AI now artists have more time to pursue creative art.

On 02/04/2023 at 9:32 PM, Tech36363 said:

We need to make humans free from work for once and for all

Yea, well the death of every human on the planet would do that for sure :P

Which could happen if you get your wish. AI is a technology that is possibly well beyond our ability to predict or control and insane acceleration could be very dangerous.

On ART : We need to ban AI on artistic things like generating Images and songs by AI will be banned. Why? Because it makes artistic pursuits meaningless and demotivates it. Art is about human touch. Not AI. 

It only makes it meaningless if you’re in it for the money. Just because an AI is a better artist than you doesn’t mean you’re no longer allowed to do art.

A lot of the professional art that is done in the world is about creating useful assets/images for specific purposes, or that match a decor and aesthetic. And the artists who do this are shit scared because AI is fast replacing them. So they act all high and mighty about how their precious art must be the only thing that we ban AI from replacing, while it’s fine if all the lowly factory workers and programmers are fed to the AI wolves so to speak, lol.

But if you create art from your soul because you enjoy it you’ll do that whether there’s AI around or not, and chances are people will still want that art the same way people still want swiss mechanical watches today.

Edited by something_else

@Tech36363

On 2023-04-02 at 9:32 PM, Tech36363 said:

We need to make humans free from work for once and for all. We need to create a society where a person doesn't need to work for basic food 2 times a day. 

We need to change our political system in such a way that it complements AI and we need to implement some sort of UBI. 

A basic UBI must be implemented for all. 

I'm not talking about taking away capitalism. 

But we need to remove Fractional reserve banking system from our economy. People who understand how money is made thru fractional reserve banking system know how evil it is. No interest based economy. 

On ART : We need to ban AI on artistic things like generating Images and songs by AI will be banned. Why? Because it makes artistic pursuits meaningless and demotivates it. Art is about human touch. Not AI. 

I'm looking towards a digital "influencer" economy where we all do our things which will be creative in nature. Such society will also need radical change in it's values as to what it thinks is important. 

Why do we need to accelerate technological development here, especially with AI reaching AGI faster?

Advanced AGI is literally the same as a Genie with infinite wishes.

What ever you imagine it can pop into existence. So there is no surviving in world where even one person has access to a genie. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?