Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,419 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Yimpa said:

@BlueOak Higher states of consciousness do not require a conceptualization of reality in order for conversation to arise. 

It is a conceptualization that there are states which are higher than others and that don't require conceptualization, which is all imaginary.

@SOUL A better way to frame it is not to say that everything that’s being experienced is imaginary.

Rather, it’s that Reality imagines all experiences into Being.

Lmao, I have penetrated beyond human logic. 

This is nuts, Neo.

On 3/24/2023 at 1:44 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

nobody is ever gonna wake up by discussing things on a forum

On 3/24/2023 at 1:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

Somebody will.

Done.

No better or worse. No hierarchy. No Greater or Lesser. No Higher or Lower. Higher and Lower. Hierarchy. Better and Worse. Greater and Lesser.
Nothing to penetrate. Everything to Penetrate. Form and Formless. All and None.

Have a go*d. Day.

All the best.

On 4/23/2023 at 0:48 PM, Yimpa said:

@SOUL A better way to frame it is not to say that everything that’s being experienced is imaginary.

Rather, it’s that Reality imagines all experiences into Being.

'Reality imagines all experience into being' is an imaginary conceptualization...how does the bug taste?

9 minutes ago, SOUL said:

'Reality imagines all experience into being' is an imaginary conceptualization...how does the bug taste?

I said “being”; not “Being”. Don’t gaslight me ;)

Nobody here is AWAKE.

From one perspective, the moment you die, you’re born again and repeat the same life over again. And again. Each one repeating infinitely, or at least that’s what shape reality appears to be in. That’s basically what hell refers to — but you as God can leave anytime. Hope and hopelessness are not separate. God (your true nature) is completely selfless, so what it longs for (your life), it gets to experience forever, and in so doing, it just so happens to be the most efficient way to create the universe.

So whatever you take from life, is actually god taking from life, and will have to give it back through you; whatever you give to life, is actually god giving to life, and it will have to receive everything back…

BTW, none of that is true, because what it refers to is beyond the contents of reality.

Again that’s 1. a description, and 2. from a perspective, and therefore not strictly true.

But the point is this:

1. If it must be true, then it is…

2. …unless you’re awake.

Because the truth is actually so much simpler, but the thing is, there isn’t anything that’s not truth, so it can only be pointed to (which can often just look like poetry if there isn’t a very specific type of searching going on).

Truth talk in the dream state is kind of thwarting Mother Nature; guess that’s why technically it cannot be done.

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I said “being”; not “Being”. Don’t gaslight me ;)

Nobody here is AWAKE.

Well, I wrote 'being' not 'Being', and you are imagining me gaslighting you? Quite the imagination you have there...

13 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Well, I wrote 'being' not 'Being', and you are imagining me gaslighting you? Quite the imagination you have there...

Absolutely.

Now let’s logic how Jesus was able to walk on water.

46 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Absolutely.

He was probably walking in 5cm deep water, or of course it didn't happen is the other possibility.

18 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

He was probably walking in 5cm deep water, or of course it didn't happen is the other possibility.

I’ve experienced being in the middle of the ocean and drowning. It was a beautiful and healing experience. 

Nobody saved me but Myself.

On 4/26/2023 at 11:22 AM, Yimpa said:

Absolutely.

Well, your posts are more like an unflushable turd that continues to circle the bowl refusing to go down, that's almost like walking on water so there's that.

15 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Well, your posts are more like an unflushable turd that continues to circle the bowl refusing to go down, that's almost like walking on water so there's that.

I akin myself more to Rocky Balboa :D 

Defying all logic by becoming stronger every time I get knocked down. Discovering Everything out of Nothing!

Edited by Yimpa

On 24/03/2023 at 8:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

Like realizing that God is Alien Intelligence.

Sounds like you are refering that Alien Intelligence as something Other. Anyway, you just re-named God as Alien Intelligence. 

28 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Sounds like you are refering that Alien Intelligence as something Other. Anyway, you just re-named God as Alien Intelligence. 

I feel like God is Everything and Alien Intelligence is understanding Nothing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by Yimpa

So if Enligthment is one thing and Awakening is another we could poeticaly say that When The ligth of your room is turned on you not necessarily awake. Sometimes the Sun Rise and I keep sleeping or in the dream land.

Some people  are obsessed with understanding what this daily life reality is, and although I am also in this group, what I really would love to understand or the nut I would love to crack fully is " What are the crazy nigth dreams?" 

For me sometimes is like my own consciousness is being reused for hundreds of thousands other dreams. 

@Leo Gura Leo i understand that you have awakened to a level where most people are not.

Now why don't you teach us how we can get to the level where you are.

1 hour ago, infiniteconsciousnes said:

@Leo Gura Leo i understand that you have awakened to a level where most people are not.

Now why don't you teach us how we can get to the level where you are.

Such matters cannot be taught.   Grab the framework from the episodes - then walk the path by sitting in silence.  Dwell in Being. That is where Truth hides. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.