Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,419 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

You understand my point. To expound upon that understanding, if we are already at the destination anyway and it's the map that's keeping us from realizing it by conceptualizing a separation between us and the destination, then burning the map is the most helpful solution.

Your ignorance is so cringe, but I Love You anyway :x

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

What is the solution then? The solution is to COMPREHEND what the fuck REALITY is. Is it the zoomed out mystical view? Is it the [limited] view? Is it one or the other? Can it be both?

There is no absolute point of view. There is no solution, only dissolution. It isn't about comprehending something. It's about letting go of false comprehension.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@SOUL ?️?

@Yimpa Ignorance is underrated. It is the next best thing to being here.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Your ignorance is so cringe, but I Love You anyway :x

Your arrogance is so typical, but I love you anyway.:x

@Moksha It's amazing how people on this forum are ready to burn the ego more readily than they are to burn the map. The map isn't the territory, why the attachment to belief and paradigm is such a strong one is because quite often there is where the ego's identity hides in.

3 minutes ago, SOUL said:

It's amazing how people on this forum are ready to burn the ego more readily than they are to burn the map. The map isn't the territory, why the attachment to belief and paradigm is such a strong one is because quite often there is where the ego's identity hides in.

People talk a lot about ego death, but talk is cheap. It is one thing to taunt the enemy on the battlefield, but victory is realizing the wisdom of laying down your sword and walking away. Without attention, the ego has no choice but to dissolve.

53 minutes ago, Moksha said:

People talk a lot about ego death, but talk is cheap. It is one thing to taunt the enemy on the battlefield, but victory is realizing the wisdom of laying down your sword and walking away. Without attention, the ego has no choice but to dissolve.

The ego feeds off attachment, so if we can starve all the trappings of attention it fades away. This doesn't mean we have to be devoid of any 'mapping' or 'story', it's that we should be aware of how attached we are to it. It can cause self suffering to contend with anything that differs, also be ready to burn the map and erase the story in every moment because it's all imaginary.

You are all stuck in your closed-mindedness. is incredible. you prefer to be right to the truth. the reality of what we are can be open, understood, clear as a lake. beautiful as heaven, transparent as air . and you don't listen, you are like the Pharisees ??

20 hours ago, Moksha said:

There is no absolute point of view. There is no solution, only dissolution. It isn't about comprehending something. It's about letting go of false comprehension.

See, this is the irony. I am also aware that there can be an absolute point of view, a solution, comprehending something, and not letting go.

I hope this doesn’t come off as if I’m correcting you. In fact, I’m just pointing out how even the opposite can be true.

20 hours ago, Moksha said:

Ignorance is underrated. It is the next best thing to being here.

Absolutely. Ignorance is a powerful ally when you relate to it from a different perspective. 

14 hours ago, SOUL said:

The ego feeds off attachment, so if we can starve all the trappings of attention it fades away. This doesn't mean we have to be devoid of any 'mapping' or 'story', it's that we should be aware of how attached we are to it. It can cause self suffering to contend with anything that differs, also be ready to burn the map and erase the story in every moment because it's all imaginary.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

See, this is the irony. I am also aware that there can be an absolute point of view, a solution, comprehending something, and not letting go.

I hope this doesn’t come off as if I’m correcting you. In fact, I’m just pointing out how even the opposite can be true.

Relative reality is ironic that way.

14 hours ago, SOUL said:

You are correct in that that is necessary for a while. 

I’m just pointing out that there’s more to understanding Reality. 

Edited by Yimpa

@SOUL

Conversation requires a conceptualization of reality, to then pass that on to another person. Some of us are meant to open up that conceptualization, others to reinforce or close it. The interplay you are seeing is part of the dynamic that shapes an evolving reality.

@BlueOak Higher states of consciousness do not require a conceptualization of reality in order for conversation to arise. 

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@BlueOak Higher states of consciousness do not require a conceptualization of reality in order for conversation to arise. 

True.

Words are a conceptualization.

3 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Words are a conceptualization.

..dreamt by Reality!

34 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

..dreamt by Reality!

Yes and things in reality, have definitions and meanings we assign to them to represent them to ourselves. So everything is conceptualized when its given form.

17 hours ago, BlueOak said:

Yes and things in reality, have definitions and meanings we assign to them to represent them to ourselves. So everything is conceptualized when its given form.

There are different degrees to which you can conceptualize something.

Furthermore, you can be so conscious that there is still form, yet you have no concept of what the forms are. It’s like you are experiencing form for the first time in your life.

Edited by Yimpa

13 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You are correct in that that is necessary for a while. 

I’m just pointing out that there’s more to understanding Reality. 

That you think there is something to understand is imaginary, what you think you understand is imaginary, and the very imaginary 'understanding' of the imaginary thing is imaginary. Your pointing is imaginary, what you are pointing at is imaginary, the reason why you are pointing is imaginary, that there is anyone to point at something for is imaginary.

...but then out of nowhere in real life walking outside a bug flies into your mouth.

It doesn't matter what you imagine it to be using whatever mystical rhetoric to describe it there is still a bug in your mouth. But Leo, you'll say, isn't the bug in your mouth imaginary? Well, spit it out and see.xD