Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,419 posts in this topic

On 1.4.2023 at 0:01 AM, Moksha said:

I agree with removing labels and living directly. The mind loves to dissect, categorize, and define everything it sees. This shores up its need for order, within a cosmos that is beyond control. The first mistake Adam made was to name all the birds and the beasts. It is only when you see beyond names that the essence of the absolute begins to reveal itself.

The cosmos is art. I pity the critic that stands before Starry Night and analyzes its structure, style, and techniques without setting his brain aside and seeing the essence beyond the canvas. The same is true for laying under the stars at night, which are also art.

The absolute within everything is infinite, but the forms that it creates are transient. There is nothing in the cosmos without a beginning or an end. Only the absolute that imagined it is timeless.

Your human form was born and will die within the dream, just like everything else. Only the absolute beyond the form is changeless.

Nothing transient is real. Nothing intransient is precious. Lucid living is the flow state of the absolute within its creation, making the precious possible without getting lost within it.

:x

If it (experience/apperance/whatever) had a beginning in time, it is not IT.

Which is a nice crosscheck :)

Selling Water by the River

@Water by the River You do NOT understand what GOD is.

You are selling crap by the outhouse.

How dare you rascals come here and peddle your spiritual BS as if you understand.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How dare you rascals come here and peddle your spiritual BS as if you understand.

@Leo Gura I have experienced God on psychedelics. I dont know how to really articulate it. But let me ask, when now in sober state sometimes I feel and be the whole field, there are moments like that,  Iamness expands outside my body to full field, there is no boundary. To me its God state. I also have glimpses of no others being there. When I think of past, I have this sudden recognition that, now am imagining it.

Is this God realisation happening without psychedelics? ( I know it is, but wanted to make sure)

Also when you say, you know how you created entire strands of hair in your hand, are you saying like You witnessed your will creating it or are you saying you imagined it( like when I say world war 2 is my imagination) 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

3 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Leo Gura 

Is this God realisation happening without psychedelics? ( I know it is, but wanted to make sure)

A very weak form of it. Let's say 1%.

Also when you say, you know how you created entire strands of hair in your hand, are you saying like You witnessed your will creating it

Yes. Every hair on my body is my Will.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 1.4.2023 at 0:01 AM, Moksha said:

The absolute within everything is infinite, but the forms that it creates are transient. There is nothing in the cosmos without a beginning or an end. Only the absolute that imagined it is timeless.

I write it more precise than my last statement above, which depends more on its context and interpretation: I agree to what Moksha wrote in the quote above.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I hope nobody is disappointed if I don't do the bear-maneuver:

And as always:

Namaste! Namaste is a synonym of Selling water by the river.

:x

Respectfully yours

Water by the River

The awakened sees what the totality of everything sees.

Ingenious thread btw ;)

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The absolute is endless change, flow, movement. It's like a infinite river. The thing is to dive deeper in that river. 

What is aware of that Absolute that is change, flow, movement, and the "infinite river"?

Where is that Absolute that is change, flow  and movement and like an infinite river in Deep Sleep or Nirvikalpha Samadhi?

Edited by Water by the River

@Leo GuraWhy do you answer people's questions if it avoids contemplation? I see how important it is but how do your words help them do that or anything else (doesn't necessarily have to practical)?

10 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

What is aware of that Absolute that is change, flow, movement, and the "infinite river"?

Where is that Absolute that is change, flow  and movement and like an infinite river in Deep Sleep or Nirvikalpha Samadhi?

What is aware is just me, the absolute. It's obvious, but the thing is to dive deeper, understand the beauty. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

>What is aware is just me, the absolute. It's obvious, but the thing is to dive deeper, understand the beauty. 

Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

4 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Water by the River

Everything is in your mind, nothing else exist. It's quite simple. You are the absolute. 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I understand only what I am not. The human mind is not the enemy. It is brilliant, with the remarkable capacity of metacognition. The only question that matters is, "Who am I?". If sincere, the mind will neti neti its way to the edge of mystery. On the day I received my Ph.D., I realized that the true lesson of all those years of research was how little I actually knew. I have never forgotten that lesson, and have continued along its path to arrive at the same conclusion as Socrates. I know that I know nothing.

That admission is the pinnacle achievement of the mind. Don't underestimate the dissolving power of knowledge finally realizing its own limitations. The mind cannot go beyond, but it humbly steps aside and gestures toward the doorway leading within.

Stepping through is shedding the cloak of the self, and wordlessly merging with the mystery that is beyond. Call it spiritual BS if you want, but if you see it as such it is only because you have not stepped through the doorway yet. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

10 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Stepping through is shedding the cloak of the self, and wordlessly merging with the mystery that is beyond.

For me the mystery is this, what is beyond is the infinity, and it's very obvious, the real thing. But this appearance of multiplicity is the true mystery.  

realizing the absolute infinity is something wonderful, liberating, awakening. but what is the mechanics of this? why this appearance? this mirage? I can't say same as Socrates, because I know something. I know that reality is absolute infinity, and that's what I am. but I don't understand how it works. and it can be understood. my intelligence is infinite, it just needs to be released

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

realizing the absolute infinity is something wonderful, liberating, awakening. but what is the mechanics of this? why this appearance? this mirage? I can't say same as Socrates, because I know something. I know that reality is absolute infinity, and that's what I am. but I don't understand how it works. and it can be understood. my intelligence is infinite, it just needs to be released

The mystery is directly realized, but is not understood. There are no words to describe it. I can write pointing words like light, love, seamless, formless, and depthless but all fall short of capturing its essence. It is the absolute within and beyond every form, but it cannot be comprehended, only realized. This realization requires absolute surrender.

Stepping through the doorway is easier when the mind has come to terms with its incapacity to comprehend the mystery. The self must become small enough to fit through the eye of the needle. As long as the mind insists on asking questions like how, why, when, where, and what it will be far too bloated in its self-importance to allow passage. The only question that opens the door is the unconditional willingness to ask what you actually are, leaving all other questions behind and silently stepping through to realize it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Leo GuraWhy do you answer people's questions if it avoids contemplation?

Because I'm a fool.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

I understand only what I am not. The human mind is not the enemy. It is brilliant, with the remarkable capacity of metacognition. The only question that matters is, "Who am I?". If sincere, the mind will neti neti its way to the edge of mystery. On the day I received my Ph.D., I realized that the true lesson of all those years of research was how little I actually knew. I have never forgotten that lesson, and have continued along its path to arrive at the same conclusion as Socrates. I know that I know nothing.

That admission is the pinnacle achievement of the mind. Don't underestimate the dissolving power of knowledge finally realizing its own limitations. The mind cannot go beyond, but it humbly steps aside and gestures toward the doorway leading within.

Stepping through is shedding the cloak of the self, and wordlessly merging with the mystery that is beyond. Call it spiritual BS if you want, but if you see it as such it is

Colorful games.

Go deeper.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

only because you have not stepped through the doorway yet. ?

What stunning arrogance.

I am the only one on this planet who knows what the gateway is.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What stunning arrogance.

While this thread is a perfect way to clean this place up… those 2 sentences right next to each other is almost a bit too on the nose or something ? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nice try, bud. Some of us are catching up to you ;)

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Nice try, bud. Some of us are catching up to you ;)

Not if you keep being so arrogant.

I don't mean you. I mean others here.