Arthogaan

Femininity - Sage/Loner archetype and Casual Sex.

25 posts in this topic

I think that the feminine benefits from casual sex because it's a way of maximizing her peak sexual age by having lots of sexual encounters.

What exactly are the benefits of it?

On 3/6/2023 at 11:15 AM, flowboy said:

@Lila9 Tell me more about tantric coffee?

I've watched a tantric hairbrushing session once on a tantra retreat. But you've captured my interest with this one.

@flowboy 

It was something I threw as an example without much thought about it, something that I invented in the moment. I don't have direct experience with tantra practice yet and It's definitely something that I want to do in the future after making some research and to find relatively safe and not culty teacher and group in where I live. But I have some brief knowledge about it and I imagine 'tantric coffee' (or tea?) as being present in the process of preparing the coffee (sounds, smells and how it makes you feel- usually coffee smell have arousing effect on the senses merely by smelling it) then when it's prepared, drinking it slowly and mindfully while having eye contact with the other person, sharing emotions and vulnerable things, hugging or just being physically close, with a lot of touching, caresses and synchronized deep breathing. The entire process is very sensual, slow and meditative. It may be an intimate and connecting experience for itself or it may lead to tantric sex, depends on the practitioners. 

👽

17 hours ago, Lila9 said:

being present in the process of preparing the coffee (sounds, smells and how it makes you feel- usually coffee smell have arousing effect on the senses merely by smelling it) then when it's prepared, drinking it slowly and mindfully while having eye contact with the other person, sharing emotions and vulnerable things, hugging or just being physically close, with a lot of touching, caresses and synchronized deep breathing. The entire process is very sensual, slow and meditative. It may be an intimate and connecting experience for itself or it may lead to tantric sex, depends on the practitioners. 

Sounds nice:x

17 hours ago, Lila9 said:

find relatively safe and not culty teacher and group in where I live.

Too bad you're an extraterrestrial. If you were in NL, Germany, UK or Denmark I could make some recommendations

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

14 hours ago, flowboy said:

Too bad you're an extraterrestrial. If you were in NL, Germany, UK or Denmark I could make some recommendations

??

I agree. Thank you anyway <3

👽

On 3/5/2023 at 6:54 AM, Arthogaan said:

when I feel into the feminine energy it is really connected to the body and it's needs. It actually feels more sexual than masculinity but in current society it does not seem to express in that way.

Hmm... so you're in a situation where you're dealing with 2 "abstractions." One is what you call feminine energy and it is mediated through your male body, the other is the experience of female energy in women expressing itself but not not avoiding an a priori idea of casual sex. I would say it's a completely different energy if society allegedly moulds it into it's opposite. Because, and I've actually already implied this, you have an experience of 2 completely different things, not the core which you imagined is behind them. And I can't accept that societal influence as we see it could defeat mass scale sexual nature and free will.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.