Davino

Sri Anandamayi Ma

190 posts in this topic

Give the mind pure food. By sparing more time towards God, there is hope of the intellect to be in the direction of Infinity. When the mirror of consciousness is clean, God reveals Itself. The state at the last breath is achieved in accordance with that state where you are now.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The only worthy word to be said is God.

Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The multifarious kinds of beasts, birds, men - what are they all? 

What are these varieties of shapes and modes of being, what is the essence within them? 

What really are these everchanging forms? Gradually, slowly, because you are rapt in the contemplation of your Beloved, of your very own Consciousness and Self

God becomes revealed to you in every one of them; not even a grain of sand is excluded. You realise that water, earth, plants, animals, birds, human beings are nothing but the forms of God, truly my very own.

Some experience it in this manner; though realisation does not come to everyone in the same way. 

There are infinite possibilities to become infinitely conscious and infinite ways in which infinity can manifest and, consequently, which for any particular person is the specific path along which the Universal, will reveal itself in its Infinity, remains concealed from most individuals.

In Truth, God is everywhere, God pervades everything, God is an infinite explosion of all that could be, which includes and is precisely this very moment.

- Ma Anandamayi.

Anouncement:

I will start posting resources that are conscious enough to talk from God Realization.

I'll post my reflections. I intend to make this place a little oasis for God. A place to come and Reflect on My Ultimate Nature

@Javfly33 You have no clue how happy that made me

divine ma.jpg

Beaming all my blessings to you❤️

Melting Ma.jpgsmiling ma.jpg

Pd: I love jewelry and for me it has always been a divine endevour

Speech leads you to float on the surface. When you take a plunge into the deep source of Joy, your speech is silenced. Only when you float, words come out. Just think of the limitations of your speech. You cannot even half express what you know fully and deeply. Try to understand the eloquent voiceless speech of Reality. 

~ Sri Anandamayi Ma

In a bad man and in a saint, God is cosplaying.

Ma

Cry is the only prayer that arrives at God's Heart.

Davino

It is your nature to crave for the revelation of That which is, for the Eternal, for Truth, for limitless Knowledge. This is why you do not feel satisfied with the evanescent (soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing), the untrue, with ignorance and limitation. Your true nature is to yearn for the revelation of what I am. Pure Infinity, God itself.

~ Sri Anandamayi Ma

Mantra Science 

God Remembrance, God Awareness, God Consciousness

An animated discussion was going on, one argument following another, without its leading to any feasible solution. Someone who was getting tired of this endless controversy said, "Mataji, there is a saying that when a lemon is squeezed too much it becomes bitter." 

Mataji: When a fire is raked up it burns brighter. Similarly by discussing religion and philosophy one’s interest in these subjects grows. Of course, it is also true that a lemon becomes bitter if squeezed too much. 

But when an earnest seeker discusses with the sincere desire to find Truth, his eyes will be opened. Some people's confusion is cleared up by reasoning, while others only become more perplexed by discussions. 

Everyone has his own way. 

When one’s problems are made more acute one feels disturbed and thereby ones Search will be intensified. 

Before thread can be spun and woven into cloth the pod in which the cotton was enclosed has first to be broken and entirely destroyed. 

To prepare oneself really means to uproot completely the sense of "I". 

So long as a trace of it is left He cannot shine forth, the revelation of Truth cannot dawn. 

- Ma Anandamayi. 

As the Flower Sheds its Fragrance. 

Diary Leaves Part III, 1956-1963.

Atmananda.

Posted (edited)

Your suffering, your pain, your afflictions are My sorrow. This Body understands everything - Mother 

Edited by Davino

Today is commemorated the MahaSamadhi of Sri Anandamayi Ma

Posted (edited)

I can see which disease assumes what image. When they want to come to this body, I don’t obstruct them. When only I exist where is acceptance and rejection? Know that, as I am happy with you, likewise with them also - MA.

(This is one of my all time favourite quotes. She was asked this question while severely ill)

Edited by Davino

For those completely absorbed in God-Consciousness, view everything as God and attain God Realization.

~Bhagavan Krishna~

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

For those completely absorbed in God-Consciousness, view everything as God and attain God Realization.

~Bhagavan Krishna~

Speaking of BK, I’ve ordered a God realization at a BK one time. I shit you not:

@Yimpa Burger Infinity

We should make a thread about AI images on that