BlessedLion

GIRLS DOING PICKUP _ REVER$E PICKUP

30 posts in this topic

On 2/26/2023 at 11:21 PM, Roy said:

It's for many good reasons. You listed 4 of them below. It's also damages a woman's psychology to sleep with a lot of men, they have a harder time bonding properly in the future and it makes it more difficult for them to be good mothers. Kids without moms struggle hard.

We don't exactly have to be toxic about it, but we shouldn't be encouraged women to be sexually liberal. Nothing good comes from it.

Idk man. This sounds kinda Jordan Peterson-y to me. I think many women can have phases of sexual exploration and still be great mother's and partners. In fact, it's better they do that than only be with one guy like some christian woman and have all these sexually suppressed feelings 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 2/27/2023 at 7:52 PM, Roy said:

If by "potential" you mean the fastest path to getting raped, getting steady child support income, and contracting HIV, then yes.

Bro you generalize and assume way too much here. What made you so dogmatic about sex?

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

18 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

What made you so dogmatic about sex?

Getting massive experience and carefully observing people and culture. I used to be a starry eyed naive liberal about this, not so much anymore. Reality turned out to be far different than what I expected and learned from people growing up.

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 2/26/2023 at 9:21 PM, Roy said:

It's for many good reasons. You listed 4 of them below. It's also damages a woman's psychology to sleep with a lot of men, they have a harder time bonding properly in the future and it makes it more difficult for them to be good mothers. Kids without moms struggle hard.

We don't exactly have to be toxic about it, but we shouldn't be encouraged women to be sexually liberal. Nothing good comes from it.

Sorry that I'm seeing this late, but honestly, it's not healthy for men, either. Sleeping with a lot of women is more often than not a symptom of either serious mental issues or an inability to keep a relationship for long. Dark Triad traits factor into the fabric of a lot of men who sleep around. I don't see how men who sleep around like that can settle down and be loyal, good fathers or good at bonding. And the risk for STDs is higher too.

Edited by Jacquelope

32 minutes ago, Jacquelope said:

it's not healthy for men, either.

Not particularly, but it's not nearly as damaging for men to sleep with a bunch of people, because we are less emotionally committal. I'm not saying guys HAVE to be sluts and sleep with 50+ people, no way. It's just usually necessary for a man to gather a decent amount of experience to be able to even get the ability to attract the woman he wants to settle down with. While frankly (and everyone knows this is true), women don't have to really do anything at all to realistically get the partner they want besides be patient and careful about which guy to pick from the litter that approaches them.

Men and women are asymmetrical in their sexual and relationship experiences. Our lives do not run parallel, let's not pretend that they do.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Cringe

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cringe

Do you believe that if a woman sleeps with a lot of men then she will become more damaged psychologically?

Damaged isn't the right word.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Experienced 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 3/5/2023 at 4:15 PM, Roy said:

Not particularly, but it's not nearly as damaging for men to sleep with a bunch of people, because we are less emotionally committal.

I'm going to have to address this because it's the most important and damning part. This myth about men being less given to emotionally commit is just locker room rumor and it's also highly toxic. Men who aren't damage develop deep emotional connections with their partners, particularly when they fall in love. Men who don't, are just as likely as promiscuous women to cheat or otherwise have little investment in the relationship.

Let's say you're right - in that case it is still damaging enough for men and women that who's damaged the most really doesn't matter. Promiscuity for either gender is as much a sign of emotional or mental issues leading to promiscuity as those issues are caused by promiscuity: either way it doesn't bode well for that person in a LTR/marriage.

Of course then what is "too many partners"? I ain't gonna get into that.

Edited by Jacquelope