Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tobia

Why the United States HATED Nord Stream 2

1 post in this topic

It is absolutely stunning how this could be discussed openly in 2015.

George Friedman (close to US intelligence) said in April 2015 at the Chicago Council:

"the primordial interest of the United States over which for centuries we have fought wars, the first, second and cold war has been the relationship between Germany and Russia. Because united they are the only force that could threaten us, and to make sure that that doesn’t happen

For the United States, the primordial fear is  German technology and German capital, Russian natural resources and Russian manpower as the only combination that has for centuries scared the hell out of the United States.

So how does this play out? Well, the USA has already put it’s cards on the table. It is the line from the Baltic’s to the Black Sea.

For the Russians, their cards have always been on the table, they must have at least a neutral Ukraine, not a pro-western Ukraine.

Now, whoever can tell me what the Germans are going to do is going to tell me about the next 20 years of history. But unfortunately the Germans haven’t made up their mind."

Today we know the answer, the germans have been pressured and bullied by the US into economic suicide and de-industrialization, and are now staying silent while clearly knowing that the US shamelessly and openly bombed (directly or by proxy) their gas pipeline.

The only role of the sanctions was to separate Russia and Germany, not to end the war.

Nobody thought honestly that the russian state was going to go bankrupt, that was never the point of them. (In fact the opposite is happening now. Russia's revenue is growing.)

The sanctions are working exactly as they were intended, to serve US interests at the cost of german interests.

I expect the german people to rebel in the coming years because historically they have not reacted well to humiliation and submission like they are now being subjected by the US.