Sincerity

A Clear Explanation of Infinite Love

30 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

The day will come!!! ❤️

Have faith! If You really want it it's gonna happen.

True.

Tnx ❤️

@Holykael Dear bro, I agree with some of the things you've written but with some twists. Please try to read my comments with open mind. 

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

the ego has no free will. it is entirely controlled,

I agree with that - so the solution is to become conscious enough to not be the ego.

god does not know whether it has free will or not, it's not possible to know whether a choice is always inevitable like a computation that always runs the same, way

Okay, lets even assume that this is true and it is not possible to know. But then also there is no possibility to know if actually it is Mickey Mouse controlling you, or some ant from Australia or whatever. So if there is no way to know the only logical action to choose more productive/fun approach, and it so happens that for you lack of free will is disappointing, so focus as though you have it and cherish it. 

god will always run the same way according to its infinite intelligence so really free will is ridiculous as a concept.

But you are that infinite inteligence! You can become that inteligence in your life and therefore become the Pure Free Will. Just like in your nightly dreams you are the dreamed character, ego with no controll but then you become LUCID and you have Absolute Free Will. You become the whole dream and the whole inteligence. 

Saying God will run the same way because of infinite inteligence is like saying that the Great Painter will always paint the same picture according to his Infinite Taste. That does not work like that. What if Infinite Inteligence actually realized the best way to paint reality is:
1. so that it maximizes your free will
2. each action is totally unique in order to maximize variety of experience.

Open your mind to the possibility that you actually are Pure Free Will. Just try to feel that for a moment as an exercise. Much love bro :x

Please consider watching this video in you free time:

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

11 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

@Holykael Dear bro, I agree with some of the things you've written but with some twists. Please try to read my comments with open mind. 

I agree with that - so the solution is to become conscious enough to not be the ego.

Okay, lets even assume that this is true and it is not possible to know. But then also there is no possibility to know if actually it is Mickey Mouse controlling you, or some ant from Australia or whatever. So if there is no way to know the only logical action to choose more productive/fun approach, and it so happens that for you lack of free will is disappointing, so focus as though you have it and cherish it. 

But you are that infinite inteligence! You can become that inteligence in your life and therefore become the Pure Free Will. Just like in your nightly dreams you are the dreamed character, ego with no controll but then you become LUCID and you have Absolute Free Will. You become the whole dream and the whole inteligence. 

Saying God will run the same way because of infinite inteligence is like saying that the Great Painter will always paint the same picture according to his Infinite Taste. That does not work like that. What if Infinite Inteligence actually realized the best way to paint reality is:
1. so that it maximizes your free will
2. each action is totally unique in order to maximize variety of experience.

Open your mind to the possibility that you actually are Pure Free Will. Just try to feel that for a moment as an exercise. Much love bro :x

Please consider watching this video in you free time:

Only by god's grace can I attain self realization. It won't happen just because I want it to because I've been wanting it for a long time now. God is in control. I'm just a dream character

5 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Only by god's grace can I attain self realization. It won't happen just because I want it to because I've been wanting it for a long time now. God is in control. I'm just a dream character

Do you actively work towards it via daily meditation and psychedelics?

14 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Do you actively work towards it via daily meditation and psychedelics?

I can't do psychedelics but I do meditate 

3 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I can't do psychedelics but I do meditate 

You will get there. Just try to be more positive sometimes even just as a experiment. Try faking being happy and enlightened a little bit. What do you have to loose? You will get back to negativity when you will want to but there is a chance that you will channel a little bit of true happiness and clarity just by faking and having fun a little.

Btw sorry @Sincerity for going off topic here in your thread XD

God don't  force anything on you, forcing anything on you would make God a Andrew Tate being, but ironicaly Andrew Tate is God, is existence is Infinity, the same as my cat and Infinitely more.

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

God is in control. I'm just a dream character

You're like a broken record. ? Fine, stay in your self-pity if You want. I suggest You're the only one making yourself suffer.

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Btw sorry @Sincerity for going off topic here in your thread xD

Eh. Just another lesson in Love. ?‍♂️

God LOVES getting his threads derailed. ?

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

God don't  force anything on you, forcing anything on you would make God a Andrew Tate being, but ironicaly Andrew Tate is God, is existence is Infinity, the same as my cat and Infinitely more.

God is Andrew Tate. The Final Realization hahahahaha.

On 05/02/2023 at 3:00 AM, musicandmath111 said:

Very nice! It just bugs me that I can't get my hands on what infinity really means. I am not satisfied with naive definitions of infinity like "never ending", "no limits" or "all-encompassing". It feels to me that infinity cannot be understood (in the common human sense) and must be awoken to.

@musicandmath111 Infinity IS Oneness.
You are right about infinity being out of the scope of mind understanding, but it can be "realized" to a certain degree intellectually, and that in turns helps you reach and intergrate experiences of inifinity once they're awoken to.

For the intellectual explanation (narrative) here's how it goes, at the quantum level of this this physical reality, "everything" (i.e the building blocks of reality) is just particles and waves moving around in space-time according to known (and still to be known) physical laws, this is the objective material world, a giant soup of stuff that expands from the core of the particles that make up your guts to the outer reaches of the visible universe and possibly beyond. 
Now for you to exists as a separate ego, that ego has to trace a conceptual imaginary barrier that affirms only a small subset of this giant soup as "self", regarding everything else as the outside world, but in reality infinity permeates through everything, for you to exists as a separate self, infinity HAS TO END, but infinity has no end and no beginning, only the mind creates those to keep the illusion of ego persistent.